VOICED PROTAGONIST

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Lundquist
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

stranger
stranger
Remake invisibility . Many rediculous situation will drag you out of invisibility, such as pickpocket and looting, even walk over the ice and jumpping.

Concentration and prone. It's to cheap to break the precious concentration. Why not make a dc check instead of just breaking it.

Toss. Add the normal falling damage to interact with toss.

Rebalance for Arcane Trickster's mage hand. None of the spacial tasks can be done with it, and it's invisibility is broken-able (You can't make a invisibility end unless you trigger the condition, and Mage Hand Legerdemain don't even have such kind of condition!). Arcane Tricksters needs their super power, or everyone would choose the thief subclass.

addict
addict
Day/Night Cycle.

Originally Posted by Eldath
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

We already have silent protagonist. Larian will possibly give an option to mute it or mods can remove it.

stranger
stranger
5e difficulty setting that will make everything more like written rules. I know i kind of a cheated laugh

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

AMD Ryzen 7700X, 64GB Ram, Rtx 3080 12GB, lg-34GK950F-B,Logitech Z906 Thx.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by kasakoff
backstab is stupidly OP

Isn't that the point of a backstab?

stupidly is the keyword: circle around enemies for silly advantage with any weapon & any class (also attack roll spells...). Divinity at least reserved backstab to daggers only, but it was a fun and silly ruleset to begin with so nvm

addict
addict
Originally Posted by kasakoff
improvement: advantage rework (backstab is stupidly OP, high ground should only be available to Obi Wan Kenobi, make flanking a thing), then action economy rework (amognst them, make jump an actionless movement without disengage ffs)
new stuff: paladin, then dragonborn

Backstab used to be way more broken, because it could be used on a per attack basis, not per round. Kingmaker keeps the 3.5e backstab.

But it does make a lot of sense to gain advantage and backstab when flanking an enemy from behind.

Last edited by Danielbda; 03/12/20 02:47 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
An integrated solution for day/night being tied to resting on map (as opposed to pocket plane). Alternatively, give me a compelling reason as to why my party of non-lawful edgelords and -queens are scared of the dark or follow parental bedtime rules.... smile

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
When it comes to voiced or silent protagonist it looks like it's a lose lose situation for the developers. People will complain either way. So make it an option. Personally I find it odd when everyone else is fully voiced and the main character is mute.

addict
addict
VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

PLETHORA OF DIFFERENT VOICEBARK VOICES FOR THE PROTAGONIST

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by IrenicusBG3
Day/Night Cycle.

VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

We already have silent protagonist. Larian will possibly give an option to mute it or mods can remove it.

So will Larian possibly give it or will they actually give it? Because until it's actual, that means that we don't "already have it".
Also even in EA, the MC speaks.

addict
addict
FOG OF WAR option (or just include it baseline like practically every other game of this style on the planet) to both improve performance for low-end machines (I really don't need the entire planet loading all at once when I'm in an outdoor area, just for the sake of screenshots) and to stop hidden areas and rooms that haven't been explored from popping up, which completely breaks immersion and the feeling of mystery.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by IrenicusBG3
Day/Night Cycle.

VOICED PROTAGONIST

SILENT PROTAGONIST

So will Larian possibly give it or will they actually give it? Because until it's actual, that means that we don't "already have it".
Also even in EA, the MC speaks.

The current state is Silent Protagonist.

According to a reddit Q&A and changes I've seen since the last patch dropped, the game will *become* a voiced protagonist game as dialogue and cutscenes are synced and added in.

Larian will *likely* (hinted but unconfirmed) be adding the option to "turn off" voiced protagonist and play with silent protagonist when the full game goes live, but no official confirmation of that has been given yet.

Last edited by asheraa; 05/12/20 09:20 AM.
S
Banned
Banned
S
I also want a silent protagonist, I would also prefer if the camera didn't show my character so much as she is posing and making snarky faces laugh

journeyman
journeyman
Character Customization Expansion Patch. So that I don't have to rely on broken mods to actually make a tiefling that doesn't look like they're balding.

Last edited by Divine Star; 05/12/20 02:23 PM.
stranger
stranger
Nah I wouldn't want a baseline fog of war with no option to turn it off. Optional is okay. This game is different from other CRPGs in that there's a strong emphasis on verticality. I think patches of black all across the horizon when slightly tilting the camera would be very unimmersive. They should probably lock the camera past a certain point though so you can't just completely scout an area that's like 20 minutes from you.

On that note, I would like an improved camera system. Just something like The Witcher 1 or Dragon Age Origins. Give us the ability to tilt the camera and look up.

W
stranger
stranger
W
New classes.

veteran
veteran
More content.

I'm enjoying the fixes of the cantrips but otherwise this patch has introduced more bugs than it fixed for me -- graphics bugs everwhere. I also dislike the changes to the companions.

Also, the "dying, revived but unable to interact with the world" bug seems to happen much more often than before. Of course I knew this was EA, I'm reporting things and getting quick responses but I'm hoping for new areas will be opened to keep me playing.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by SerraSerra
An integrated solution for day/night being tied to resting on map (as opposed to pocket plane). Alternatively, give me a compelling reason as to why my party of non-lawful edgelords and -queens are scared of the dark or follow parental bedtime rules.... smile

While certainly not game breaking for me, this has crossed my mind. My party of choice so far is the angry chick from another dimension, a mage who spends most of his time in another plane of reality, a vampire and my PC is a drow. I chuckle every time I have to 'turn out the lights' for them to chat/boff/sleep. It's a little incongruous.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard