Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
addict
addict
if larian really listened to criticism they would have:

replaced companions with a suite of demure waifus to carry your sword and armor around
made all the armor sexy
made every dice roll automatically pass
got rid of the mindflayer parasite
put in repeatable daily quests
made it first person

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool
if larian really listened to criticism they would have:

replaced companions with a suite of demure waifus to carry your sword and armor around
made all the armor sexy
made it first person

Larian doesn't care about the community, it seems. Sad.

Don't forget making sex with Kagha a quest reward (yes, he really did suggest that), or removing all of the cinematic dialogues that I'm sure they didn't put all THAT much work into.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies
removing all of the cinematic dialogues that I'm sure they didn't put all THAT much work into.

lmao id forgotten about the requests to get rid of voice acting and cinematics

Personally i'm pretty disappointed that larian have ignored community feedback yet again by not shifting the game to the infinity engine.

addict
addict
Updated list:

made all the armor sexy
made it first person
sex with Kagha
remove cinematics
get rid of voice acting
top down only
use infinity engine

addict
addict
Unfortunately the new patch causes massive lag spikes whenever a line of dialogue is loaded or when the AI thinks during combat, so this makes the game unstable and hard to play at the moment. I got the latest drivers for my (mid-tier) graphics card but that does not seem to be the cause of the issue, graphics hardly impact the lag at all.

old hand
old hand
Updated list:

made all the armor sexy
made it first person
sex with Kagha
remove cinematics
get rid of voice acting
top down only
use infinity engine

Pretty good, yeah. I think everyone can agree that THIS is the game that all true fans of Baldur's Gate want.

addict
addict
sex with Kagha

enthusiast
enthusiast
What happened to the Gnomish Pistoliers in sexy thong armor?

addict
addict
I am all for better graphics, etc., but to tell the truth, I absolutely would buy BG III even if it used the old Infinity engine. And especially if there is an encounter with Shaella, Priestess of Leira.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I'd rather be a squeaky wheel who gets grease and eat humble pie honestly. Let's see if they fix the HP problem.

journeyman
journeyman
Basically what I got out of this post, is that people complaining is stupid and the negativity needs to end..but it's alright with you complaining about 'No STR Rogues' and then when people are telling you that your argument is not correct, you're arguing with them. What makes you different from everyone else? Negative feedback is still feedback, regardless who it comes from. What matters is how people go about providing that feedback/criticism.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Ankou
I'd rather be a squeaky wheel who gets grease and eat humble pie honestly. Let's see if they fix the HP problem.

Humble pie can be quite nice, e.g. steak and kidney. Similarly haggis, which is delicious but I made the mistake of reading too much detail about its preparation. Don't do that, it's worse than you think.

J'aime le fromage.
mfr Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by vometia

Humble pie can be quite nice, e.g. steak and kidney. Similarly haggis, which is delicious but I made the mistake of reading too much detail about its preparation. Don't do that, it's worse than you think.

Did you get a clockwise or counter-clockwise haggis? That's why they have four legs in a row of decreasing length from left to right. These ones run round the Scottish Hillsides in a counterclockwise manner as seen from above. If legs increase from left to right they run clockwise. This is all to do with the mating habits of the haggis, but I will say no more on that subject.

Eating haggis is a grand excuse for having a malt whisky (or 2). What's not to like.

Someone must have spiked her senna pod drink!
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by mfr
Eating haggis is a grand excuse for having a malt whisky (or 2). What's not to like.

People need an excuse other than, "I have single malt sat undrunk"?

addict
addict
Mating habits of the haggis? Whoa, I always thought haggis was just a type of sheep sausage? As for humble pie, I would like mine to be banana cream with a graham-cracker crust. And a whisky sounds good, too.

Fan feedback has been an essential part of D&D development since its inception, and by extension, the same applies to the computer games. That's why I post here, to be part of the community who (hopefully) makes a great game.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by vometia

Gods damn it, now I want steak and kidney pie for lunch. hahaha

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Divine Star
What matters is how people go about providing that feedback/criticism.

THIS. This is basically the thesis statement behind 90% of my posts on here.

Edit: Actually, I lied. My thesis statement is actually...

oh no, I am become all monsters

Last edited by Firesnakearies; 06/12/20 11:50 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Haggis is actually delicious. It's carbs and meat which is what everyone likes anyway.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Firesnakearies

oh no, I am become all monsters

You keep mentioning this. Is it a reference to something?

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
journeyman
journeyman

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard