Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eddiar Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
The new changes seem great but I just don't see enough personally to sit through the intro again.

Thoughts?
Maybe Patch 4 would be worth a new game...

Last edited by Eddiar; 05/12/20 04:32 PM.
E
addict
addict
E
Originally Posted by Eddiar
The new changes seem great but I just don't see enough personally to sit through the intro again.

Thoughts?

Same here. There really should be the option to skip the prologue once you have completed it once. Also I am wary of becoming so familiar with the entire content of Act 1 that I will have no wish to go through it again once the game is finally released. If Bard or Druid classes and more character creation options became available I might have a little go though.

At present I feel there are still come glaring things that need fixing but I have faith that will happen come the release.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I'm waiting. Not near enough in patch notes to play again for me.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Eddiar

Thoughts?

I'm currently 15h into the new patch, done most of the things in the ground and I got myself to Underdark. Killed minotaurs - because its a fun fight - and I think I'm done for the patch.
For me, it was a very positive experience a lot less bugs - everything starts to feel a lot better - there is a problem with ceilings - overall problem with the camera in caves and buildings but nothing major.

Patch 3 is great - but overall I think that it's better to wait for Patch 4 if you want to do a full playthroguh

I think I'll probably wait for another major patch before playing again, to avoid Act 1 burnout. I'm curious also about when and where they'll add any new companions, so that will be a factor.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm waiting for the next patch which is patch 4. Also I think their should be a way to skip the prologue, I've done that enough.

veteran
veteran
You should wait. Don't burn up the experience. I think that a good rule of thumb is that if you have more than about 50 hours in the game already, wait for something bigger

Last edited by Abits; 05/12/20 06:51 PM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Can Warlocks properly use Devil's Sight with Darkness yet?

C
stranger
stranger
C
Laezel level up 2nd LV They picked the fighter style WTF i wanted Defense i though it might me random so i kept

reloading but its not. I rather go back to old saves before patch then. Molding characters is all about D & D!!! i sure hope

they let us make 4 characters in the future like most all older D & D games so we can play the way we want!!!

Them picking anything for me leveling up NPC's Screws the whole game up for me. We all want to mold all characters the

way we want, i though all the changes were great but this picking level up stuff for us really SUCKS!!!

This ruined the whole game for me!!!

Last edited by cheetah17; 06/12/20 07:03 AM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard