Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Absolute madness, can't even snipe out Kagha now lol. Popped out with Gale to check outside and this....(edit) found a way past it, have your worst char talk to kaghar then start on Rath and the rest, keep your character talking to Kagha tiill they are dead using the other three..Just don't do it I guess if a solo run

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Last edited by Seleniumcodec; 05/12/20 07:15 PM.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
stranger
stranger
Is this a problem/issue? I thought this was intended, basically, you're starting a tiny civil war

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I thought it was in my defence Weiglasse as I've been able to snipe her in the room and no consequences before several times, guess it was intended and they fixed it then huh?

Last edited by Seleniumcodec; 05/12/20 08:20 PM.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC
Expose her and half of druids will help the fight. The actual fight to get her exposed is probably tougher though. I had to rearrange my lvl 3 party a few times and ended up doing it with two tanky melee characters (Gith and the main) who both ended up with low single digits health in the end.

Just going for the kill not doing the quest part should trigger an all out fight, it just makes sense and probably was a fix.

Last edited by Choosen of KEK; 06/12/20 12:04 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard