Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Every 5 CON the character gets more buff, but in the shape of the marathon runner rather than the muscle man

Optimistically Apocalyptic
B
Banned
Banned
B
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
I hereby once again, ask Larian to add body types to the character creation:

1- Skinny
2- Normal (that would be what we already have available)
3- Ripped (for very athletic)
4- Muscular (like Halsin)
5- Overweight

For BOTH men and women. Yes, I'd like to create a female Halsin. Otherwise, BRAVO on everything else, it looks absolutely amazing and beautiful. I adore this game.

Also, does anyone know if this 3rd patch continues the story past the Towers quest? So... after the boat ride at the end?

Thanks everyone and all of Team Larian!!

Uhmm... what we have now is definitely the athletic one. Sorry but it's not normal.
Also, can we add a chubby, but not overweight model? Love me some tasty boys <3

veteran
veteran
Larian have commented elsewhere that they are adamantly against having 'sliders' for character creation - though they have backtracked on other matters in light of fan feedback.

I feel that the best outcome we can realistically hope for is to have a few (probably only three at most) body types to choose from for each race; this is a compromise that I could see them making that wouldn't require the full rebuild that detailed editable sliders would take. I'd be okay with three build options per character; I think that would be a very good compromise, just as long as they do, indeed, fix up the current models for the existing problems they have, first.

Personally, I'd want build presets to be 'athletically slender', 'fit and balanced', and 'stocky and imposing'; I'd favour these kinds of descriptors because ultimately our characters should still look like healthy and capable adventurers.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Niara
Larian have commented elsewhere that they are adamantly against having 'sliders' for character creation - though they have backtracked on other matters in light of fan feedback.

I feel that the best outcome we can realistically hope for is to have a few (probably only three at most) body types to choose from for each race; this is a compromise that I could see them making that wouldn't require the full rebuild that detailed editable sliders would take. I'd be okay with three build options per character; I think that would be a very good compromise, just as long as they do, indeed, fix up the current models for the existing problems they have, first.

Personally, I'd want build presets to be 'athletically slender', 'fit and balanced', and 'stocky and imposing'; I'd favour these kinds of descriptors because ultimately our characters should still look like healthy and capable adventurers.

Yes, Niara! I'd be totally cool with these options. smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah I definitely want this.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
Originally Posted by Abits
You got it. Unless they'll decide to scrap it, it's already in the game files

Wait what? what do you mean?

There were reddit data-mine threads that found other body types in the game-files a while ago.

Last edited by Topgoon; 09/12/20 05:34 PM.
Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Agreed! This is on my list of desires!

old hand
old hand

This would be cool.

M
M
this would be nice indeed

veteran
veteran

Properly made female dwarf should be at least curvy. :P
Dont forget that we are not some adventurers, that was keeping themselves in shape to adventure ... we were abducked from our everyday life, so to have option to be a little more chubby at least is a must have! That is for one.
For two, there is litteraly no reason for casters to not being fat, on the contrary there is reasons for fat Wizzards ... especialy if you think about combination of lazyness and levitation spell usage. laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD

Properly made female dwarf should be at least curvy. :P
Dont forget that we are not some adventurers, that was keeping themselves in shape to adventure ... we were abducked from our everyday life, so to have option to be a little more chubby at least is a must have! That is for one.
For two, there is litteraly no reason for casters to not being fat, on the contrary there is reasons for fat Wizzards ... especialy if you think about combination of lazyness and levitation spell usage. laugh

Bilbo was a chonky boy and he went on a big adventure, it would be nice to have a chonky option smile

veteran
veteran
Exactly!

old hand
old hand
It would also be nice to not have the chunky option be obese though. I remember wanting to make a fat fighter in NwN1 but I always didn't because the fat option wasn't just Front-de-Boef fat but Sam-Tarly fat.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
veteran
veteran
Exactly ... that is why i said curvy ...
I just want to see some meat on my dwarf female, i also dont want to play as furry potato dressed in plate armor. :-/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard