Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
im curious of others take on this, this covid pandemic has led me to realize that my apocolypse outfit is not what i percieved.

i was gonna make street armor with kevlar over hand stitched leather, and all sorts of fancy things... yet here i am in pjs everyday.

curious what others expectations vs reality are

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
My "armour" was my BG3 tee (this is actually coincidental) first prepped with lots of lots of deodorant; undies (both Sloggi in white) and black stirrup stretchy cotton legglings. Stripy toeless socks for my new and very expensive pair of quite goth-looking black leather open-toe boots with straps and buckles and things. Slightly offset by my green cardie with while polkadots and black Barbour jacket.

It protects against the slightly inclement weather but if things get more excitable I may need to get the Bren gun out.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Stuck in my home office for almost a goddam year so wearing pretty much what wont stick to the floor. Should I venture out, my biker gear should be adequate. I'd probably go for an M60...you know, to disaude those that dont understand the concept of 2 meters distance..

old hand
old hand
I'll just leave it here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

The world is coming to its end, and only one thought disturbs all progressive humanity.

Will Larian have time to release BG3? Will they add a companion Minthara?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've completely lost track of how many times the end of the world has been prophesied in my lifetime and suspect this is one of the usual suspects. It's still failed to end and we've been through worse.

Oh look, still wearing the black stirrup leggings. I hasten to add they've been washed several times since my last post.

J'aime le fromage.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard