Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#742401 06/12/20 01:46 PM
Zentu Offline OP
Bard of Suzail
OP Offline
Bard of Suzail
I have noticed that since the new patch I am seeing a number of issues I did not see before. Camera movement seems to be worse than in the previous version with camera angles changing for NPC actions often resulting in cameras clipping on outside assets. (More than before the patch). Have also noticed that keyboard and mouse responsiveness in various interactions are slower and sometimes does not even acknowledge the action until it is tried a second or third time.

Overall the experience feels more "klunky" that it did pre latest patch.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I have noticed similar issues on responsiveness. I am also having trouble with characters getting stuck when trying to climb up and down on low surfaces (without ladder/ropes). Nothing they can do seem to break them out of the incomplete action. I have been able to use another character to push them out on some occasions.

G
guy Offline
G
Originally Posted by Zentu
I have noticed that since the new patch I am seeing a number of issues I did not see before. Camera movement seems to be worse than in the previous version with camera angles changing for NPC actions often resulting in cameras clipping on outside assets. (More than before the patch). Have also noticed that keyboard and mouse responsiveness in various interactions are slower and sometimes does not even acknowledge the action until it is tried a second or third time.

Overall the experience feels more "klunky" that it did pre latest patch.

+1

Side note. some of the unexpected camera angles are very nice.

I think being able to zoom out 3 times further than what the current zoom is would be a great feature

addict
addict
I'm also plagued with the "wild" camera changes since patch 3.

addict
addict
Fight with the undead in the chapel.
I fought them twice before the patch 3, this was the first one after installing the patch.
Very annoying, after an attack (by me or an undead) the camera most of the times rises over the ceiling, and so I just see a black stone floor and a die for a save throw, or some numbers if damage is done. But not the characters who take damage or how.
The camera should stay focused on the fighters.

veteran
veteran
Agreed. I'm so happy with the cantrip fix but I'm having strange graphics bugs and every so often Wyll can only target the ceiling. Load times are significantly improved but otherwise it just has a klunky feel to it.

Link Copied to Clipboard