Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#744028 10/12/20 10:24 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
One thing really frustrate me is when u are in a multi-level building, such as inside the goblin camp, my camera always bump into the ceilings and mess up my controls, hope there’s a show/hide ceiling option or toggle so I can ignore the structures when I have my camera high up.

enthusiast
enthusiast
True. I am on my 3rd playthrough (wich I started after the patch) and ran into this little problem in the chapel at the beginning. I had never noticed this before the patch...

Last edited by Gt27mustang; 11/12/20 12:40 AM.
They need keys to move it straight up and down in addition to rotation. If you camera got stuck, switch in/out of tactical view (O)

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've also noticed the same problem cropping up lately, that and the camera flipping round and pointing upwards, though at least it proves that ceilings can be viewed from underneath. It's usually fixed by zooming the camera in closer, but it's a bit annoying having to zoom in and out so much.

I said previously that one solution would be a sort of Sims-style page up/down to set the focus on the relevant level.

J'aime le fromage.
vometia #744087 11/12/20 07:21 AM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by vometia

I said previously that one solution would be a sort of Sims-style page up/down to set the focus on the relevant level.

Yes, this would be ideal.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard