Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46
N
stranger
stranger
N
There's an issue where two book shelves in druids grove cant be reached by any character. This happens after two successful roles against the druid who tries to kill you. Also. some of the book cases are marked as stealing and some are not.

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/qGOf2PaQECA[/video]

Patch #3 seems to have fouled up hair color selection on the character creation screen for both the player character and the love interest? After my Stadia saves were wiped and I started a new character, there was absolutely nothing that I could do to select hair color on either of those?

It just repeatedly jumped or moved past that section on the screen, not allowing me to select a different color. Also on eye color selection and skin color the cursor was skewed where the colors on the extreme right had to be selected "off screen" and the colors on the extreme left side in each of those sections was skewed a couple of boxes inward, so yeah .... glitched!

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
enthusiast
enthusiast
Minor glitch since the patch: when you get to the helm in the nautiloid, the cambion that is fighting the mind flayer doesn't have his sword anymore during the cutscene, but after that he has it.

D
stranger
stranger
D
If you change companions, when you leave camp the new companion will not spawn at the same point as the rest of the party. they appear wherever they last were the last time they went to camp before being removed from the party... if you only change party members during a long rest i think it won't occur... but once it does, the new companion can't fast travel so to rejoin the party, you have to manually move them and the party to the same place.

journeyman
journeyman
The second lever in the Underdark, the one at the top of the gate that shuts off the defense system, has gone missing.

Artist, Writer, Poet, Crank
Art, poetry, and prose of a grim and unserious nature.
https://www.lrjonte.com/
journeyman
journeyman
Yeah, I've seen that too.

Artist, Writer, Poet, Crank
Art, poetry, and prose of a grim and unserious nature.
https://www.lrjonte.com/
S
stranger
stranger
S
Apart from the container/stash bug someone else mentioned here (and I made a post of as well,) Wyll seems to be missing the background proficiences from being a Noble (History and Persuasion). He has Arcana and Intimidation (I guess his selected skills) and that's it. Astarion who has the same background doesn't have this issue so it's only Wyll.

T
stranger
stranger
T
My PC and companions sometimes get stuck. Only ending the day will unstick them. This is usually when descending a ledge. The character is sort of suspended between levels.

stranger
stranger
In my new Patch 3 playthrough it appears as if Mol is dead Mol is gone. eek

After saving Mirkon from the harpies and him telling me to go ask Doni about the Dragon's Lair I forgot and just started doing other things (Underdark/Swamp/etc). When I had a stop back in the druid grove I remembered that I hadn't gone there yet so I asked Doni about the Dragon's Lair and he let me in.

Once inside I saw 2 tiefling boys walking off; Zaki and Mirkon. Talking to Zaki he told me that I didn't look so tough and that Mol fought off a Hobgoblin or something. However, Mirkon had a very different response.

When I spoke to him (before he had walked off completely) he screamed: "I wish the harpies would have killed you!"

Looking around the cave Mol was not in her usual spot and the items aren't red (owned) anymore. As such it almost looks as if for some strange reason Mol died or something and the boy we saved at the beach blamed me for it.

As such I hope Larian can check up on this as I never had this issue during any of my earlier Patch 2 playthroughs and Mol was always alive and well down in this cave. frown

EDIT: I FOUND MOL!
But she's not in the 'Dragon's Lair' anymore. Now she's just standing near the training area where the other tiefling children are fighting against training dummies. When talking to her she still has responses that make it appear as if she's still down in the cave.

So apparently there are 2 issues:

Mirkon screams at me "I wish the harpies would have killed you!" for no reason
Mol isn't in the cave but in the training area

Relevant images in spoilers below:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Aveneo; 07/12/20 10:13 PM.
X
stranger
stranger
X
Dueling fighting style not functioning properly & Devils sight/ darkvision spell not working properly

Playing on stadia.
Character is a halfling ranger. 13 strength and 16 dexterity using a shortsword(finese weapon that can use dex or strength for +hit and +damage)

Dueling gives +2 to damage with a single handed weapon as long as your other hand is empty.

+2 Dueling +3 Dexterity =+5 total to damage.

What is actually happening is a total of +3 to damage. So either dueling isn't adding any damage bonus at all, or its using strength instead of my dexterity in this situation. Please address.

Also had another post with an error where devils sight and darkvision are not physically giving a character darkvision glow. Not sure if it is removing negatives to hit due to low light. Hovering over devil sight in character sheet menu shows an error and code language.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
this seems to be the actual bug tracker? in future should i just collect a few and post here?

-- both bugs seem related --

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=743697#Post743697

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=743671#Post743671

-- movement / broken follow during actions with some testing ---

https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=743670#Post743670

I am trying to be as organized as possible, so please and feel free to dm me, as im not sure how best to support those whom make changes
yet also dont wanna cloud this thread with q&a about reporting so dm is fine

D
stranger
stranger
D
An ability score check shouldn't be required at all on a charmed creature. Successfully casting animal friendship on Scratch doesn't remove the need to pass an ability check, or even give the player advantage on any ability checks in the encounter with him.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Something I noticed today, possibly an exploit. I traveled to camp to switch out a party member and traveled back to the waypoint and all spell slots were reset like I just long rested as well as my two short rests. I didn't initiate the end of day camp button, I just traveled camp via map screen where I access waypoints. I checked if it occurs with any camp travel and return. It only does this when a party member is switched out.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Stadia bug.
When you alt + tab during the loading screen it sometimes loses the cursor and you can not see it back. You can click the mouse but you do not know where.

T
stranger
stranger
T
One major issue I see is that the AI automatically knows who's the weakest and tunnels them until they're dead. Even trying to kill them while they're downed ignoring other players completely. So generally playing any mage class like a wizard puts an immediate target on your back right when the battle starts. I'm not certain if this can be helped but maybe have the AI make a check to see who's the weakest like in actual tabletop dnd 5e.

P
stranger
stranger
P
This has been bothering me for a while. They need to fix it as it makes the game unplayable

One of the most annoying bug is when the characters try to go down a height and are stuck in this very quick and ridiculous attempt forever. It happened to me a dozen times last game.

Plus with the skeletons in the crypt, they tend to stop fighting and just do "cackles" "grat grat"... with no offensive nor defensive actions.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Gloves of Power now seem to apply Bane to the wearer and not to the target. Talk about a surprise for the unlucky wearer.

Originally Posted by Weru
Gloves of Power now seem to apply Bane to the wearer and not to the target. Talk about a surprise for the unlucky wearer.

No, they are working as intended, wearing them in my current playthrough. Read the description again carefully.
The gloves cast bane on the wearer if they aren't branded with the mark of the absolute. They only cast bane on the target if you get branded by priestess gut.

O
stranger
stranger
O
Just experienced the save game 503 access denied error when trying to save and load games. As far as I can tell if an antivirus runs active threat detection it detects the load and save process as malicious. I fixed mine (Avast Antivirus) by going into Blocked & Allowed apps and I added both (LariLauncher.exe) and (Steam Client Bootstrapper)

Page 29 of 46 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard