Print Thread
#745491 19/12/20 07:57 AM
L
LTowey Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Not sure if this has been addressed, but are there going to be more sorcerer origins than just Draconic and Wild Magic? To be honest, one of the most fun parts of the Sorcerer class is the ability to tie an RP element to the PC. I am somewhat familiar with both of the aforementioned origins, and I find them a little boring. I am hoping they add an origin that utilizes divine magic so that we can create sorcerous healers :>.

U
stranger
stranger
U
I'm pretty sure we'll be able to count on modders for the ones that are not implemented by Larian. smile

All we know for sure, is that Larian will implement at least the ones from the PHB.

L
LTowey Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Re: modders - I sure hope so! Re: Larian origins: please expand the origins beyond the base two

enthusiast
enthusiast
I also hope that some people will comment or react to you depending on your sorcerer origin. Like Gale complaining about the weird aura of a wild mage or a dragon sniffing out your draconic blood.

L
LTowey Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
That would be awesome! Again, I like sorcerer’s for the added RP component - people would pick up on the fact they are different (and react to how the origins manifest (almost wrote bloodline crazy)

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard