Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Banned
Banned
B
Originally Posted by grysqrl
Originally Posted by Bruh
They are not humanoids they are called a BEAST race for a reason

I'm not aware of any of these things being called a beast race. If you're going to make claims like this, you should probably provide some evidence.

On the other hand
  • Centaurs, you should probably stay away from, as they are monstrosities; and
  • Dryads, you might be into, but they are fey and so not an option. Sorry.

And here are a bunch of things that actually are beasts.

Also, fun fact: humans are animals!
Also, also: we are talking about an imaginary world - there are going to be lots of things that don't map neatly onto things that exist in this world.

Cringe. Only because you call something a name doesnt mean its true. Those things are animals, stop trying to justify your beastiality. No humans are not animals, wtf is wrong with you.
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
Yes, it is bestiality, you will not push this shit down my throat. They are not humanoids they are called a BEAST race for a reason, stop your goalpost-moving.

It isn't goalpost moving. It is the definition of bestiality you're disagreeing with. "Sexual intercourse between a person and an animal".

Unfortunately humans are also animals. So how do we define what it means to be a person? Most people point to sapience. And Tabaxi, lizardfolk, kenku, etc. are all as provably sapient as human beings are. Even within the lore of Forgotten Realms these "beast races" are not classified as literal beasts, but as humanoids. The same as every other playable race in the game.

You can find it gross if you want, but trying to draw a moral line on this subject is pretty ridiculous.

IT IS goalpost moving because you take an animal and you move it into "well its not akshuallyyy an animal you see its actually a humanoid". As if monkeys were not humanoids, its still wrong to have sex with them. And its not just disgust, this is plain flat out fucking wrong and you should be put in a jail if you do it.

Fuck! You people make me wish for a hardcore religious revival globally, why can't you just rein in your disgusting filth? Why does it have to be public policy that people have to put up with your freaky sex-stuff? And I'm saying this as a gay person!
And don't even come to me with your long winded "arguments" I will never accept any form of bestiality and the world shouldn't either! And yes, wanting to fuck humanoid animals is bestiality, end of story!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
Only true on a basis of agreed normality. We as Humans are not even able to truly percieve our world around it.
° We know air, bacteria or wind exists, but we cannot see those things.
° We do not know what is inside our owns worlds oceans appart from echolon images but even those cannot reliably send the form of underwater life back to us.
° We do not even know what other people are truly thinking. Not even our dearest love one's.
^
We are just "expecting" the world to be in certain ways.
To behave in certain ways. But we dont know what it will actually be!
All of our wisdom is based on experiences in a world that has only "something" resembling a form of reliable continuity.
Wisdom safed in a wierd biological hardware called the brain...
... recorded down in a form of memory that corrodes over time.

And memory is often recorded more epic, beautiful or impressive as the actual thing was.
Just watch a few Movies from your childhood again and you will notice EXTREM differences in sensation.
But maybe it was just you that has changed and not the world.
" After all... what 'is' real... when our own mind's cannot be trusted? " - N'zoth

Reality, pfffffffffffff - a form of collectively agreed upon expectation of outcomes during our daily lives.
Nothing more nothing less.
How far we get from demanding another sexy race. O_o

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
RagnarokCzD #748238 31/12/20 03:08 PM
Banned
Banned
I just wanted to illustrate for a little how wierd the thought actually is that I, you, or anyone in general can even truly percieve the world around us.
Was not even my intention to go suddenly all "deep" and stuff. grin

Another very simple example would be that...
° We don't even know what is in front of our very own door. The main house entrance door.

In a simple anticipation of what "might be" the most natural conclusion, we expect nothing to be in front of it.
No guest, no burglar, no mailman - nothing.
And before that takes on Schroedingers box levels of depth let me say

" Reality is just the thing you accepted in your most trusted beliefs about this physical world, to become true and await you around the next corner" , when in fact it does not have to be.

Kinda scary yet useless to fear it at the same time.
The fact that we will never truly know anything about our world and that we cannot truly percieve its "real" form.
Just how a cockroach does not understand the concept of Milk and Cheese but stumbles upon it by accident and never knows where it came from, how, or why. wink
As Humans we just have the previlige to have the most layers of creative thinking about our existence.

But yeah what does that have to do with a Furry race I know right? grin

Ah yeah -> if they are something "realistic" and legitimate probably.
I dunno. All I know is that I won't play one cause no interest.

nex3 #748262 31/12/20 04:37 PM
old hand
old hand
Please add Leonidas race!
[Linked Image from a1cf74336522e87f135f-2f21ace9a6cf0052456644b80fa06d4f.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
OneManArmy #748267 31/12/20 04:45 PM
B
Banned
Banned
B
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Please add Leonidas race!
[Linked Image from a1cf74336522e87f135f-2f21ace9a6cf0052456644b80fa06d4f.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com]
That would be much better, and I wouldnt object to the romance either.

nex3 #748276 31/12/20 05:01 PM
S
addict
addict
S
Larian needs to get their artists to work on a Leonidas head pronto. Then finish the barbarian class so he doesn’t have to wear armor.

I don’t even like the barbarian class but I’d roll one if it happened.

Bruh #748336 31/12/20 09:43 PM
addict
addict
IT IS goalpost moving because you take an animal and you move it into "well its not akshuallyyy an animal you see its actually a humanoid".

You don't seem to understand the term "moving the goalposts" so I'll help you out here.

When someone is "moving the goalposts" it means that they made a specific argument and when that argument was refuted they moved the arguing to something not yet proven wrong as if they hadn't been proven wrong.

Your argument: Sex with beast folk is bestiality because the word beast is used.

Their argument: Beast folk are not literally beasts because they are not defined as such by the game world or rules.

The other people in this thread never moved the goalpost of their argument. They are just making a counter-argument to your point that disagrees with the premise you reached.

B
Banned
Banned
B
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
IT IS goalpost moving because you take an animal and you move it into "well its not akshuallyyy an animal you see its actually a humanoid".

You don't seem to understand the term "moving the goalposts" so I'll help you out here.

When someone is "moving the goalposts" it means that they made a specific argument and when that argument was refuted they moved the arguing to something not yet proven wrong as if they hadn't been proven wrong.

Your argument: Sex with beast folk is bestiality because the word beast is used.

Their argument: Beast folk are not literally beasts because they are not defined as such by the game world or rules.

The other people in this thread never moved the goalpost of their argument. They are just making a counter-argument to your point that disagrees with the premise you reached.

I disagree with your definition and I will stick to mine.
Beastfolk are beasts and having sex with them is bestiality. DoN't care about your bullcrap goalpostmoving.

nex3 #748340 31/12/20 09:49 PM
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Bruh: Wind your neck in when interacting with other posters. Your opinions are your own, and sometimes it is better to keep them that way.

nex3 #748343 31/12/20 09:51 PM
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
To the other posters in this thread: if you find your discussion drifting into talking about sexual fetishes, it is time to step back and think about what you are posting.

Sadurian #748500 01/01/21 06:14 PM
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Sadurian
To the other posters in this thread: if you find your discussion drifting into talking about sexual fetishes, it is time to step back and think about what you are posting.
In the end I had this poetic exchange about realism and the nature of reality. So unexpected. grin
Any videogame including different humanoid Races in a manner with romance & sexual cinematics will probably never not be seen as serving preferences and fetishes inevitably.

Happy New Year still.
2020 was really really bad.
But at least the love for D&D exploded within it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard