Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Please add Barbarian, Druid, Paladin, Bard, Monk classes and the rest of Cleric PHB (Players Handbook) domain.

Personally from the classes in PHB that are not yet added I am interested in Druid and Paladin.

In addition I am interested in example Cleric Tempus Domain in Players Handbook.
I do hope Clerics get Spirit Guardian spell from at level 5 it is a Cleric 3rd level spell in PHB.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 06/01/21 12:00 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
It's alpha, they're gonna get there. Calm yourself.

veteran
veteran
Warlock is in the PHB, I think with fiend, great old one and archfey patron.

I assume we will get all classes and races of the PHB.
On top of that we already have githyanky and drow.
I hope they add the other underdark subraces too, duergar and deep gnomes. Like drow they are mentioned in the PHB and we already have them as NPC.

Of course I am more than happy if we get stuff from other books.
Artificer is the only other class I know and there are tons of different races and subclasses.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
D
stranger
stranger
D
These classes are already in the game files; you can install mods to activate them.

old hand
old hand
You got stuff from Critrole and Vin Diesel too, Blood Hunter and what not.

Any way they've said they aim to implement every PHG class and archetype. So they have some expectations on them there. If they start getting low on time they might chop off some archetypes of maybe even a class or two but it's too soon to worry about that now.

I believe code divers and modders have already found the groundwork for the Paladin class and modded it to be available, iirc? As newer version are released we'll probably see more mods like that before the classes are officially implemented.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
old hand
old hand
These will probably be added along with sorcerer. What I am wondering is if Artificer and Bloodhunter will get added or not?

old hand
old hand
Highly doubt it.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Darun
These classes are already in the game files; you can install mods to activate them.
I rather not install mods PRE launch at least could create update issues and reintalling through gog.com is a pain.

Good to know these will be in the game though thanks for the information.

Originally Posted by Kal Spiro
It's alpha, they're gonna get there. Calm yourself.
I am calm.

We could look forward to new classes release I do not expect them all at once but example 1-3 new classes in one patch.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 06/01/21 12:07 PM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
I think the risk of breaking the game with mods is rather low, since you do not actually overwrite any game files.

You activate/deactivate mods with the modsettings.lsx file.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dexai
You got stuff from Critrole and Vin Diesel too, Blood Hunter and what not.

Any way they've said they aim to implement every PHG class and archetype. So they have some expectations on them there. If they start getting low on time they might chop off some archetypes of maybe even a class or two but it's too soon to worry about that now.

I believe code divers and modders have already found the groundwork for the Paladin class and modded it to be available, iirc? As newer version are released we'll probably see more mods like that before the classes are officially implemented.

Yes modders have added the Paladin, Sorcerer, Bard, Barbarian, Druid, and Monk. They've also added some of the subclasses from Cleric; Arcana, Death, Forge, Tempest, and War. Bladesinger for Wizard, Samurai and Champion for Fighter as well. I just wish someone would add Enchanter, Necromancer, Diviner, and Illusionist. But I can wait for full release if necessary. Plenty of classes and subclasses to try out.

I always manage to play games in formats that can't be modded, yeesh!

First on consoles, and now on Stadia.

Sad!

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Capt.Wells
I always manage to play games in formats that can't be modded, yeesh!

First on consoles, and now on Stadia.

Sad!

that is why I'm glad I'm a pc gamer

Link Copied to Clipboard