Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
addict
OP Offline
addict
T
There's a dialogue log for conversation scenes...and there's a combat log for the overworld....but can we get a dialogue log for when you're wandering around the world? Or have access to the dialogue log outside of conversations?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I wonder it too. It would be nice to see all in our combat log; both combat statics and the dialogs. Sometimes when i scroll the map and my team mates have a conversation i miss the dialog and want to read what they have talked.

addict
addict
In the diary there is a tab "dialogs" is it not the same?

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
Any comments that occur outside a cutscene do not show up in the Dialogues tab for me either. It would be nice if they could add that. This is especially notable when Astarion is in your party and
mentions some things before initiating the encounter with the dead boar

Since there's a lot of ambient chatter in the world, they could make it so its only for when party members comment on something, I suppose.

apprentice
apprentice
+1, yes, please give us this. The number of times I've heard a character say something out of hand but not been able to hear it properly...

M
M
+1 this would be nice indeed

old hand
old hand
Expanding 5the log could be really good, would be nice to see what NPCs have said or even what exactly we rolled in combat to hit or miss.

Link Copied to Clipboard