Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
S
veteran
veteran
S
I agree.
There should be more sexual dimorphism in armors, female armors should be much more revealing, male armors should be much more bulky than this, and show more upper body

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Kadajko
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
But honestly I don’t mind. Yeah I’m a dog.

Would you mind if the male version looked the same, without pants and exposed buttcheeks?

I would mind and yes, if you would like Larian to treat the female version the same, I have no issues and say go for it.

But currently I don’t care since what they have now is okay by me. But I will not argue or challenge others who want something else.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Would you mind if the male version looked the same, without pants and with exposed buttcheeks?

You are right male gith should remove chest piece and have a strap with one shoulder pad. Its only fair and lore friendly too lol.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Sordak
I agree.
There should be more sexual dimorphism in armors, female armors should be much more revealing, male armors should be much more bulky than this, and show more upper body

I think that chances are slim that Larian will make armors that are even more different, but you are quite lucky so far.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Aishaddai

Would you mind if the male version looked the same, without pants and with exposed buttcheeks?

You are right male gith should remove chest piece and have a strap with one shoulder pad. Its only fair and lore friendly too lol.

Hey as long as I get that AC 15 + 2 DEX go for it. Heh.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I would mind and yes, if you would like Larian to treat the female version the same, I have no issues and say go for it.

But currently I don’t care since what they have now is okay by me. But I will not argue or challenge others who want something else.

I don't are either way, I just want it to be the same. Whether males get their buttcheeks out or females get padding, both are fine by me.

It's curious however that you are only one-sidedly ok with it.

Last edited by Kadajko; 09/01/21 07:01 PM.
S
addict
addict
S

I don't are either way, I just want it to be the same. Whether males get their buttcheeks out or females get padding, both are fine by me.

It's curious however that you are only one-sidedly ok with it.

Why is it curious? It’s aesthetics. Does a person’s view on aesthetics need to be the same?

veteran
veteran
Not a fan of Conan?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I think armors should be relatively the same within reason.

male gith should remove chest piece and have a strap with one shoulder pad.

So how do you personally define ''within reason''?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Why is it curious? It’s aesthetics. Does a person’s view on aesthetics need to be the same?

Same regardless of sex? Yes, atleast that's how I understand aesthetics works. You are free to have different standards for males and females, but I don't think aesthetics is the word you are looking for.. principle maybe?

S
addict
addict
S

Same regardless of sex? Yes, atleast that's how I understand aesthetics works. You are free to have different standards for males and females, but I don't think aesthetics is the word you are looking for.. principle maybe?

Principles. Aesthetics. Same idea.

Preferences? That may be a better answer.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I think armors should be relatively the same within reason.

male gith should remove chest piece and have a strap with one shoulder pad.

So how do you personally define ''within reason''?

Some attire modifications work better on girls vs boys. Vice versa.

The second quote is yours not mine, but if you are asking then I responded already with the third quote. Erotic zones are different on males vs females and if skin is the issue then chest piece> partial butt piece.

veteran
veteran
I don't like the look of metal on bare legs. In general I don't think the armor needs to be exactly the same on men and women, but it should be the same general style: revealing on both or not revealing on both.

addict
addict
1. I think that the armor must necessarily differ depending on the gender of the character.

2. I like beautiful things, not practical ones. I hate realism in fantasy works. I want epic and cool female armor, not male armor that doesn't tell me the gender of my character.

I know that some people like this "dark souls style", where the female character is distinguished from the male only by the style of gait, but I don't like it. I like to see the difference. By the way, I love Lae armor very much.
I just don't like the color of metal (???) plates, but I like the design itself. No pants for my girl!

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
enthusiast
enthusiast
Principles. Aesthetics. Same idea.

Preferences? That may be a better answer.

Maybe, anyway, one more thing I wanted to mention is that - you are not willing to give what you are willing to take, this might in the future put you in a situation in which you won't get what you want because you won't give others what they want, so they won't give you what you want, it will be all or nothing, no compromise.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I see nothing wrong with any of that armor. I personally like revealing armor, but I'm not going to cry about it if they don't have it in this game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
The second quote is yours not mine.

Yes, I just showed the whole conversation between us.

Erotic zones are different on males vs females.

I assure you, many females love male buttcheeks.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Nyloth
1. I think that the armor must necessarily differ depending on the gender of the character.

2. I like beautiful things, not practical ones. I hate realism in fantasy works. I want epic and cool female armor, not male armor that doesn't tell me the gender of my character.

I know that some people like this "dark souls style", where the female character is distinguished from the male only by the style of gait, but I don't like it. I like to see the difference. By the way, I love Lae armor very much.
I just don't like the color of metal (???) plates, but I like the design itself. No pants for my girl!

I agree. But I don’t like armor that’s too revealing (unless it fits the world like Conan) for both sexes. How much is not clear. It’s a case by case decision.

Lae’zel’s armor kinda proves your point. It looks great on a female character (some have issue with the butt) but on a male, it looks like crap. None of my male fighters wear it and I wait till I can buy the magic scale mail.

Generic looking armor will not look good on both male and female bodies. It’s a fantasy world. Let’s make everyone look fabulous by offering what works on each body type.

addict
addict
Fuck realism, this is a fantasy game. Armor has to look cool, and sexy armor looks better in a female body.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I hadn't noticed that the Gith men get pants. I say that if the women lose their pants so do the men, show the legs.

As far as sexy armor: fine with it but needs to as revealing for both men and women. Bikini armor becomes Borat thong. And there should be a checkmark like the "show helmet" checkmark that puts it back to generic view.

And no absurd pauldrons. Perhaps a designs for dragon's head and the like but no stylized flames or spikes that say "if I look left or right I'm going to stab out my eye" I hate that particular aesthetic.

No Borat thong. Is esteticaly horrible.

The male corrispondent to bikini armor is loincloth just like Conan the barbarian and Red Sonia teach.

And I support your statment against pauldrons. They are evil incarnated.

Said that I hope that Larian manages a wider range of armors, and civilian clothes, more or less revealing (for both the genders) to add more diversity, just in real life where we can see both sex with more or less visible skin. Also it would be nice if they apply, in BG3 the same morphing feature they had in the OSII that allowed the armor to assume a race specific estetic.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard