apprentice
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

veteran
veteran
Sahardima: I love your first Tiefling lady, the blue one. She is so cute.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
@Fylimar, she is rouge, my second character. I like her too, my little charming imp.

Last edited by sahardima; 01/01/21 03:23 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Honestly the character creator is ruining me for other RPGS. It's just so good. Even if I'm fiddling around just trying out a build I always end up spending a good 15 minutes in there and then at least another 5-10 on the Object of Affection.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by CopperCrate
Honestly the character creator is ruining me for other RPGS. It's just so good. Even if I'm fiddling around just trying out a build I always end up spending a good 15 minutes in there and then at least another 5-10 on the Object of Affection.

Agreed, i've convinced a lot of people on discord to buy the game based off of the player character models alone (you're welcome larian :3) only complaint is it needs more options, but this is Early Access so understandable. This is probably the first game I ever wanted to play a elf or half elf in because it is the only one where elves aren't ugly lol. My current Half-High Elf. I've always loved and preferred elves to humans, but no game ever convinced me to play one as they often made them look so weird, and we humans are naturally gravitated towards groups that look more like us, and I think Larian understands that. Kudos to Larian for finally getting me to play elves over humans lol

Originally Posted by sahardima
@Fylimar, she is rouge, my second character. I like her too, my little charming imp.

Beautiful! This is also my main party setup too usually. Though most of the time Shadowheart is replaced with either Astarion or Lae depending on mission

Last edited by Vallis; 04/01/21 03:17 PM.
stranger
stranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

veteran
veteran
I still have a bit to go with my rogue, but I started a new playthrough - and this has two premieres for me: I play a human and a fighter. I never play fighter class normally and if tehre are otehr races available, I seldom play human (did it in the Dragon Age games a few times). But I wanted to try Eldtritch Knight - so far, the fighter isn't as boring as I thought. It's nice that for a change, nearly no one is able to hit you.

This is Ziyal (and yes, I'm a big Deep Space Nine fan and I named her after Dukats daughter, who luckily came after her mother).

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
Nice character, Fylimar. I like her eyes very much.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by sahardima
Nice character, Fylimar. I like her eyes very much.

Thank you. I'm pretty proud of her too. ALthough I'm contemplating to make another Tiefling ... you can never have too many Tieflings

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
I made another character - I was just playing around with the CC a bit, but then I ended up with this cute halfling lady and decided to play with her parallel to my fighter playthrough. I know, I said that I don't like the animation of the halflings atm and I do hope, that will be fixed (for example when meeting Gale, all you see of my lady is grass - she is not that small).
This is Sigrun, halfling ranger:

Doctor Who
K
stranger
stranger
K
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Tomas Kessler
My Half-Elf Warrior (I'm thinking of going Vengeance Paladin for full release)

veteran
veteran
I was experimenting again and came up with a Githyanki wizard. I love, that she can wear armor and wield swords, if someone comes too close for comfort. I really like this lady, she looks tough and nice at the same time.
This is Liral (I used a Githyanki name generator, since I don't know that much about this race)

The only downside is, that I didn't make her a thief substitute, like I normally do with all characters, so I have to drag Astarion along - not a huge fan of him. I will try the Gale romance with her, hopefully the weave scene isn't bugged this time.

Last edited by fylimar; 19/01/21 06:54 PM.

Doctor Who
L
L
Originally Posted by fylimar
I was experimenting again and came up with a Githyanki wizard.
Nice, you've got a good artistic sense.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Labayu
Originally Posted by fylimar
I was experimenting again and came up with a Githyanki wizard.
Nice, you've got a good artistic sense.

Oh -thank you. I love experimenting with the CC. This Githyanki is already leve level 3 now and cleaning up the Blighted village.

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Trying out a Wood Elf - Cleric.

Last edited by Canada Goose; 22/01/21 04:46 AM.
stranger
stranger
Here's my tiefling Nymeia, Nym for short! I have her as a warlock for now but will be switching her to bard when given the chance. She's cheeky and I love her. If I could I'd have black sclera with these eyes but alas (the glowing eyes doesn't have the depth I'm looking for).

journeyman
journeyman
I've made a few different characters. The first is my half-drow ranger who I love and adore, thereby earning him the name Tav. He's a bounty hunter who acts both gruff and greedy, but he's a total softie on the inside. The second is a goolock named Zadok. I might make him a bard when the class becomes available, haven't decided yet. Very soft spoken withdrawn fellow who tends to remain neutral in most situations, although he gets a bit sassy when his companions do/say something especially dumb. Gave him the hermit background to fit the lovecraftian theme a bit more, although nothing in this game really screams lovecraft so far despite the overabundance of tentacle monsters.

Edit: Cheers, dexai.

Tav

Zadok

Characters I've been messing around with but haven't settled on a personality/backstory for yet:

Last edited by MyriadHappenings; 29/01/21 03:10 AM.

“But his mind saw nothing of all this. His mind was engaged in a warfare of the gods. His mind paced outwards over no-man's-land, over the fields of the slain, paced to the rhythm of the blood's red bugles. To be alone and evil! To be a god at bay. What was more absolute?”
stranger
stranger
Nym looks fantastic! laugh
How long did it take you to create her?

[quote=ChangelingFae]Here's my tiefling Nymeia, Nym for short! I have her as a warlock for now but will be switching her to bard when given the chance. She's cheeky and I love her. If I could I'd have black sclera with these eyes but alas (the glowing eyes doesn't have the depth I'm looking for).

old hand
old hand
@ChangelingFae -- armour mod?

Originally Posted by MyriadHappenings
I've made a few different characters. The first is my half-drow ranger who I love and adore, thereby earning him the name Tav. He's a bounty hunter who acts both gruff and greedy, but he's a total softie on the inside. The second is a goolock named Zardok. I might make him a bard when the class becomes available, haven't decided yet. Very soft spoken withdrawn fellow who tends to remain neutral in most situations, although he gets a bit sassy when his companions do/say something especially dumb. Gave him the hermit background to fit the lovecraftian theme a bit more, although nothing in this game really screams lovecraft so far.

You can't link images from your computer or host them on the forum, you have to upload them on an image hosting site first (like imgur for example) and link them from there.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Page 19 of 50 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard