Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hello everyone, first of all let me say how much i'm enjoying modding for the first time, it's been now few days that im having fun with the engine, im here tho not to talk about how wonderful the software is but to try sort out some issues that im having.

1. Engine layout: I've accidentally saved the layout that i was using while playing around with all the buttons, that said now i can find anyway to open the "interaction options" menu, even right clicking on (for exemple terrain pant and such) the icons wont show up the tab with radius and all that. Is there anyway i can reset the layout?
2. Buildings, everything is fine building wise even if is one of the most difficult things to work on, however once i complete a building and i test it with the "in game camera" the character cant walk inside the building, anyone knows why?

Sorry for my english i hope what im writing makes sense and thanks to everyone that will be willing to waste some time to help me out!
Have a great time everyone!

T
addict
addict
T
1. the layout is stored in one of the configuration files that you can find in The Divinity Engine 2\DefEd\Config (I don't know its name by heart)
2. You have to regenerate the AI grid first: https://docs.larian.game/AI_grid_panel#The_Generate_Tab (make sure you also have an AI seeder trigger on every separated chunk of reachable AI-grid, like platforms)

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard