Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#750598 10/01/21 06:31 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hello, there is any possibility that we can have an affair with Raphael in the future? ❤

old hand
old hand
You want to romance Raphael...? That sounds like a very bad idea considering he is a devil who wants something from the party...

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
This is true... but he is so charming😭

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Isn't he just Astarion with power?

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Princess96
Hello, there is any possibility that we can have an affair with Raphael in the future? ❤

Devils literally only want your soul though. Their one and only ambition is to rise in power in the hells, and to you; that means your soul as a soul coin.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Devils literally only want your soul though. Their one and only ambition is to rise in power in the hells, and to you; that means your soul as a soul coin.

I don't think that matters very much. Do you know how many people are already looking forward to hitting on Wyll's patron/lover?

addict
addict
I want a female Raphael then. A succubus. That might convince me to let her pry the worm out.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel

I don't think that matters very much. Do you know how many people are already looking forward to hitting on Wyll's patron/lover?

True. Attraction is what it is. =)

apprentice
apprentice

Plus RP options. As a person, fuck no do I want to flirt with a devil or succubus. I like playing idiots sometimes though.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P

Well said😊

veteran
veteran
Im sorry, but i believe that is not entirely true ...
Devils want any soul ... and since we allready know that we will be able to get our hands on at least one soul coin ... if you know what i mean. laugh

Raphael snu-snu box ... please insert coin. laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Devils want any soul ... and since we allready know that we will be able to get our hands on at least one soul coin ... if you know what i mean. laugh

🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD

evil evil evil

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
It would be fantastic if Raphael considered using other methods to persuade us...🥰🥰, he actually
flirts with us, when you introduce yourself to him he says "charmed I'm sure and in more ways than one" and his eyes slip on your chest😏😏

enthusiast
enthusiast

Goes to show you that some folks will hit on anything or anyone

N
stranger
stranger
N

Not even just Wyll's patron. I'm very much in the corner of wanting to be able to hit on/sleep with that Loviatar priest in the goblin camp.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by NegativeWIS

Not even just Wyll's patron. I'm very much in the corner of wanting to be able to hit on/sleep with that Loviatar priest in the goblin camp.

Well, I think he survives the fights in any cases and outcomes, so you might get your chance.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
Loviatar isn't the fun leather and kinky sex kind of goddess of pain, that's still Sune's domain. Loviatar is the "cause you actual damage for the lulz and never respects safewords" kind of goddess of pain.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Dexai #751162 12/01/21 07:53 PM
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Dexai
Loviatar isn't the fun leather and kinky sex kind of goddess of pain, that's still Sune's domain. Loviatar is the "cause you actual damage for the lulz and never respects safewords" kind of goddess of pain.

I mean, local vampire sucks so much he kills you. I don't think not respecting safewords is an issue here

Dexai #751165 12/01/21 08:05 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Dexai

That's right about Loviatar, she's the goddess of capturing Illmater's clerics and torturing them to death. Not fun. But Sune is the goddess of love. The goddess of sex and hedonism is Sharess (assuming she's back)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard