Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
enthusiast
enthusiast
H
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Devils literally only want your soul though. Their one and only ambition is to rise in power in the hells, and to you; that means your soul as a soul coin.

I don't think that matters very much. Do you know how many people are already looking forward to hitting on Wyll's patron/lover?

I sure do.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt
Hachina #751193 12/01/21 10:54 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Hachina
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Originally Posted by andreasrylander
Devils literally only want your soul though. Their one and only ambition is to rise in power in the hells, and to you; that means your soul as a soul coin.

I don't think that matters very much. Do you know how many people are already looking forward to hitting on Wyll's patron/lover?

I sure do.
😁😁

enthusiast
enthusiast
I doubt romancing Mizora will be a thing, but I'd be lying to say I wasn't curious. If only to see Wyll's wtf reaction. A prime opportunity for some humor in my opinion. I've gone through some of her voice lines and I think its Loshe which kind of makes me sad. I liked her in DOS2.

old hand
old hand
Weirdly, I would kinda like the option to 'recruit'/have her reside in our camp when we save her or maybe even develop our own pact with her, if we are not already a warlock gaining a multiclass level in Fiend Pact

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah I get what you mean. What do cambions even talk about? I'm curious to see how fleshed out she will be. What if she has a showdown with Raphael? Maybe we get to pick a side or destroy them both.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Aishaddai
Yeah I get what you mean. What do cambions even talk about? I'm curious to see how fleshed out she will be. What if she has a showdown with Raphael? Maybe we get to pick a side or destroy them both.
😨😨 actually we don't know if they know each other, it would be interesting to know... I hope that we will not forced to destroy them, I want to romance Raphael not kill him😭!

old hand
old hand
I think this is a good request, girls should also enjoy the game

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I think this is a good request, girls should also enjoy the game
Thank you 😊

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Princess96
Hello, there is any possibility that we can have an affair with Raphael in the future? ❤

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

old hand
old hand
Well thats an image... Also did not realize that tackles do not proc Hellish Rebuke, gotta stop learning things through meme images.

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
Hello, there is any possibility that we can have an affair with Raphael in the future? ❤

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
😂😂😂 my sister and me

Last edited by Princess96; 13/01/21 11:20 PM.
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
Well thats an image... Also did not realize that tackles do not proc Hellish Rebuke, gotta stop learning things through meme images.

Well to be fair I made that discovery only one big patch before the last one.
Maybe it was already taken into account and was fixed without my notice.
And I am currently not "testing" anymore, since reallife started throwing a tantrum and started begging for attention to unexpected extends. wink

😂😂😂 my sister and me

Heehee! ^^
It was a joy creating it!

P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
Originally Posted by CJMPinger

Well to be fair I made that discovery only one big patch before the last one.
Maybe it was already taken into account and was fixed without my notice.
And I am currently not "testing" anymore, since reallife started throwing a tantrum and started begging for attention to unexpected extends. wink

😂😂😂 my sister and me

Heehee! ^^
It was a joy creating it!
😁😁

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard