Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Do the support people still respond here or to emails? I had an issue I hoped to get resolved.

I'm playing Divinity 2 Original Sin Definitive Edition that I've downloaded on my PS4. I saved Daeyena in fort Joy, At Reaper's Coast I found the chestpart (Cuirass of Contamination of the set from the Magister in the black pits. That was my first armor from this set and I kept it in my inventory. (I believe I did have a spore at the time though). Met Daeyena near the abandoned sawmill, let her kill the Magister and left her alone.

While in Arx I transferred the armor from one character to my main character and then I was told I completed the quest seed of power and found all of the pieces of the set. I saw that I had 3 spores and 1 flawed spore and thought maybe that's why it said I completed it. So I looked it up and found others had similar errors with the quest ending early, but I also so mention of Daeyena's hideout.

I went to her hideout and was able to fight her and am then able to get all of the pieces of armor. However I realized after the fight that I didn't get any experience. Is there any way to provided me with all the experience I would have normally received if the game didn't glitch? As well as anything else I may be missing from the quest showing that it closed earlier? This is my first time playing the game so I'm not sure if there's anything I'm missing.

I do notice armor quest has little(25xp - 125xp) to no exp. This happen for Hunger from Beyond(Devour) and Seed of Power. Killing the big tree in Seed of Power and Devour the dragon, which are big fight, give no exp at all.

I always wonder if this is intentional or bug.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by jsiu.dev
I do notice armor quest has little(25xp - 125xp) to no exp. This happen for Hunger from Beyond(Devour) and Seed of Power. Killing the big tree in Seed of Power and Devour the dragon, which are big fight, give no exp at all.

I guess this is itentional to not ruin the xp curve intended for the acts. With DE they cut XP rewards from sidequests and funneled those xp into the critical path. My guess is they didn´t want to recalculate everything thus the armor quest don´t award much.

Originally Posted by Sarakash
Originally Posted by jsiu.dev

I guess this is itentional to not ruin the xp curve intended for the acts. With DE they cut XP rewards from sidequests and funneled those xp into the critical path. My guess is they didn´t want to recalculate everything thus the armor quest don´t award much.

Yes, I got similar response from reddit also. As armor quest was added as goodie bag, they are minimal exp.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard