Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#745718 20/12/20 06:35 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The Prince of Shadows said that the elves want to create an army of dryads with the memory of thousands of elves to take over the world. I kill him and help elves, but this not mentioned in the endings. My Sebille became a tree mother and it was mentioned that in one of the endings the elves began to argue and split into two groups - those who wanted to return the Ancient Trees (I don't even know what it is) and those who wanted to return the Scions and only Sebille united them and that she was holding back Saheila, who wanted to take over the world. However, even if Sebille was dying (I replayed several times to see different endings), it was said that the new Mother was keeping Saheila (however, Sebille was not mentioned separately, unlike the ending where she was alive). What happens if Sebille does not become a new Mother (and at the same time does not kill the old one)? Will the super elves that the Prince of Shadows feared be mentioned?

darkoms1 #751675 15/01/21 03:50 PM
Try 2 more things in new play through.

Sebeil kill mother tree. You can still kill shadow prince, there is no conflict between the 2 actions.

Sebeil as your main character.

IMHO, you must try Sebeil, Red Prince, Lohse and Fane both as main and companion. With Fane as the most difficult one (decisionwise) if you are into role play.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard