Print Thread
W
WoDdy86 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hello Friends of the Baldurs Gate Saga,

As a Player who enjoyed the first two Parts of the Sage very well, i would like to ask about as specific Feature which was always an important Part in the previous Games.

In the previous Games there has always been an Option to import or to export your charakters in the Game. I Think that this would make a very fine addition to the Third Part.

Especially for starting Muliplayergames. For Example i like so spent a lot of time in the Customization of the Charakter alone with a lot of fun theory crafting of how this will
work out in the Game. At this State when Starting a Multiplayer Game and you want so spent some time so create the in your eyes "perfect" Charakter the other participants will
have to wait quite a long time till everything is ready. This in reality leeds to "hurrying" up to get the game startet and just think "well screw this lets start". Then you have to deal
for example with facial features which you didnt want and they will annoy you throughout the game.

Given the feature of "precreating" your "perfect" char and then just simply importing it in the mulitplayer game would save everyone a lot of time and make it a far more
enjoyable experience.

Sorry for the bad Englisch.

best regard !

journeyman
journeyman
I like this idea, though also for single player rather than just multiplayer (like the other infinity engine games had). To make a character file rather that can be imported rather than needing to character creation from the start every time you start a game.
This is especially a thing when we are allowed to roll for our stats, and you might want to spend some time to roll for those perfect stats (As a common practice was for many in the old games too)

Link Copied to Clipboard