Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Killing Tristan of the flaming fist at waukeen rest kicks me out of the game.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Have had so many issues once entering Waukeen's rest area. Just constant crashing and has killed 4 different attempts to play through the game. 2 multiplayer, 2 solo, same issues. Killing Tristan crashes the game, the crash during party quick travel(usually actually only affects 1 character, but if you move the entire party together you get the crash). You can kind of figure out which party member is bugged by porting the one by one, and attempting to play around no longer using that charcater, but you run into the issue of never being able to rest again.

L
stranger
stranger
L
reported this bug a few times, have never been able to kill him because of this bug sadly. I did confirm it's specificlaly the death that causes it as you can knock him out and the game won't crash, but any type of his real death crashes it

Last edited by laresistance; 03/11/20 07:00 AM. Reason: added bit about possibility of knocking him out
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Well I guess that answers my question. I wish I had seen this thread before typing out this riggamarole lol
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=96105&Number=752180#Post752180

Oh well, at least its not my computer.

Link Copied to Clipboard