Next Thread
Print Thread
S
savako Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'd like to buy game but only 2 locations really make me think to buy something else, if someone didn't know mihoYo with Genshin impact not made new global locations and players just leaved this game for long or forever if politic same hear what all we players and game developers will have?
Ofcourse at first time intrigue and money but didnt you know if human not keep going this will be end.
i dont want play cyberpunk2077 or another games because they dont like baldur's gate or neverwinter nights 1. or 2. I hope ONLY on you dear developers that you see my massage and understand we all waiting continue the game. Thanks for reading, make your good day SIr and ladies.

addict
addict
On Early Access, only the first act is available in the game. So, I don't think they will add any more locations until release.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
T
Banned
Banned
T
Yes not add more in Early Access area unless they expand more or less Act 1 area and content.

They could however add more classes and Cleric domains before release. Perhaps also some race.

Well, more locations will be added with Act 1. And the areas we have are absolutely massive and excellent. I wouldn't discount it, friend.

I honestly hope you have a most marvelous day!
What?

U
stranger
stranger
U
Il think by locations, he means languages.

S
savako Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I want to say to all of you thanks because you not rude and smart people and more important you great)

N
N
Aren't there a few areas missing in the first act?

old hand
old hand
We don't know. The Absolute HQ is either the finale of act one or the beginning of act two.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Dexai
We don't know. The Absolute HQ is either the finale of act one or the beginning of act two.

The Absolute HQ is finale of act one but! Only if you're on a boat, and there are two other passages that aren't in the underdark. And this way doesn't say "end of first act/ early access", it says "not available in early access", at least in my language. The end of the first act is confirmed by the cutscene on the boat, which sums up all the results of the first act (your decisions and relationships with your companions).

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
N
N
I thought at least the creche is still missing

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard