Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
S
addict
addict
S
Right, but the twitter link, is for Patch 4.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
To Dark _Ansem I see you have made many posts I sincerely hope most of your other posts display a better understanding of good manners and politeness than the one you posted in reply to my comments. I may not be a genius as you clearly view yourself to be but I at least have good manners. I notice many of the more recent comments starting to agree this game has been released far too early and I believe it's time Larian gave us some sort of timetable as to when more content and something more like an EA game will appear as this is little more than a demo. The only reply I can give to gorto is 'did you really log on just to post .... that?' My idea of a forum is a place where each person's views are seen as valid and discussed as such not ridiculed.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by zyr1987
Originally Posted by MarcoNeves
Originally Posted by Scribe
Originally Posted by zyr1987
They have confirmed that they are working on patch four (with a video advertisement for the game and Razer products)

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/1349058941280526344

Good to hear, better be more than chroma support lol.

Oh yeah, what's this "Chroma support" for Razer? I have Razer headphones, but that's it. This new feature doesn't apply to me does it? Anyone know?
As someone with a Razer keyboard, mouse, and headset, I'd say probably not, unless you have one with LEDs built in (I don't, though my KB and mouse do). Chroma basically controls the lighting effects on attached Razer peripherals, letting you have effects like ripples across the keyboard when you press a key, or the keyboard changing color to the beat of the music, or integrating with certain games to have various effects.

I suspect that this was just a little advertising stunt to hype up the game some more, and get a little money from Razer. The name change to say they're working on patch 4 is interesting, though

Ooooooh, I get it now. Thank you so much for replying zyr1987 and explaining this to me!! I super appreciate it.

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 15/01/21 06:08 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kerro
To Dark _Ansem I see you have made many posts I sincerely hope most of your other posts display a better understanding of good manners and politeness than the one you posted in reply to my comments. I may not be a genius as you clearly view yourself to be but I at least have good manners. I notice many of the more recent comments starting to agree this game has been released far too early and I believe it's time Larian gave us some sort of timetable as to when more content and something more like an EA game will appear as this is little more than a demo. The only reply I can give to gorto is 'did you really log on just to post .... that?' My idea of a forum is a place where each person's views are seen as valid and discussed as such not ridiculed.

Not every opinion is valid. You still seem to fail to grasp what early access is. I remember how DOS and DOS2 worked and this is in line what happened, but on a much bigger scope.

And fyi: your petty passive aggressiveness isn't really "good manner".

Also, who are you?

A
stranger
stranger
A
How is it they are working on patch 4 when i do not see patch 3 in steam. I only see patch 2 was this mislabeled as patch 3? Even in the instructions to install the patch it only shows how to apply patch 2.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Avo082
How is it they are working on patch 4 when i do not see patch 3 in steam. I only see patch 2 was this mislabeled as patch 3? Even in the instructions to install the patch it only shows how to apply patch 2.
My recollection is that patches are applied automatically ( so you probably have patch 3 ), but for those people that want to keep playing old savegames ( which are not compatible with patch 3 ), they created a mechanism to keep your game on specific older patch levels, beginning with patch level 2.

The implication is that this is a policy for future patches as well, as many are unlikely to be savegame compatible.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Of corse in your world not every opinion is valid only yours apparently. Poor petal did I upset you. For a second there when you mentioned DOS I thought you might of been talking about an operating system some of us older gamers would remember but not you.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Leave the attitude at the door, please guys.

veteran
veteran
Any news about patch 4?

stranger
stranger
So when the heck are we getting news or anything about an update? I know it is EA so don't bother with the be patient BS. The first Act is ridiculously easy and limited in what we can play and do. Any additions or changes would be appreciated by everyone.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Pleeeaasseee give us another patch, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed usssssssssssssss Larian Feeeeeed US

old hand
old hand
What are your expectations from the new patch?
What are your interests?
[Linked Image from d.radikal.ru]

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
D
D
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
What are your interests?
I... just left that thread. Why... am I here again? Is... everything going to be Minthara from now on?

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by DiDiDi
What are your interests?
I... just left that thread. Why... am I here again? Is... everything going to be Minthara from now on?

Always was.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DiDiDi
What are your interests?

OneManArmy only has the topic of Minthara and dating, as far as I have read from him so far.

I would love if they'd open up more hair options for Tieflings, since the npcs already have those.
And more important: playable druid and bard class.
But I guess, the bug fixes would be the most pressing matter.

Last edited by fylimar; 24/01/21 05:26 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by fylimar
[quote=DiDiDi][

I would love if they'd open up more hair options for Tieflings, since the npcs already have those.
And more imporzant: playable druid and bard class.
But I guess, the bug fixes would be the most pressing matter.

Nice to see that others are looking for the Druid class and hair

Could we also get lipstick options to go with the eye shadow?
lol I know, pretty far down the list, but I'd like to see it.

I like to leave em with some positives. The render of fire and of swiftly moving water is very well done.
I'm really enjoying the way we are learning about our companions.

I know I'm totally go full on thrall to the absolute because the mind control of others is so easy.
I am interested in seeing how the vampire deals with the tadpole that is enabling him a visit to normal life.

crusty 61 lifetime gamer. Have some understanding of the building of games, really admire the artistry.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Can we get a sneak peek of what's all in patch 3?

S
addict
addict
S
Like a date? How about some feedback on pressing issues? I dont even need more content, I just want to know that the Early Access we paid $60 or $70 for to provide feedback is actually being utilized.

apprentice
apprentice
This isn't directed to anyone in particular. But good lord, keep the entitlement to a minimum, would you?

This is game development, not some small assignment that's going to have a report every couple of weeks. For a major AAA game no less. If you chose to be part of the Early Access, you knew this going in. They even said it prior to them selling anything. The game isn't going anywhere.

I think it's been made clear by every single one of their major patches and hotfixes they've been listening to feedback. There's a priority. Unlike DoS, where they were completely fan funded, this is not. They don't owe us an update every step of the way. It's going to be a long year and half (or more) if you folks keep wanting news every 2 weeks. It'll happen. We are just out of the holidays and still in a worldwide pandemic.

It's fun to read the updates as they come, but I check the forums once a week. If there's news, great. If there isn't, I'll just check next week. It's not like I'm going to get screwed out of my money. I'll have a game a launch, just the same as anyone else.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by odesseiron81
This isn't directed to anyone in particular. But good lord, keep the entitlement to a minimum, would you?

This is game development, not some small assignment that's going to have a report every couple of weeks. For a major AAA game no less. If you chose to be part of the Early Access, you knew this going in. They even said it prior to them selling anything. The game isn't going anywhere.

I think it's been made clear by every single one of their major patches and hotfixes they've been listening to feedback. There's a priority. Unlike DoS, where they were completely fan funded, this is not. They don't owe us an update every step of the way. It's going to be a long year and half (or more) if you folks keep wanting news every 2 weeks. It'll happen. We are just out of the holidays and still in a worldwide pandemic.

It's fun to read the updates as they come, but I check the forums once a week. If there's news, great. If there isn't, I'll just check next week. It's not like I'm going to get screwed out of my money. I'll have a game a launch, just the same as anyone else.

+1

I'm eager for new content as well, but it's a massive project with many wheels in motion. Quality work takes time, and with the potential this game has, I'd love for Larian to take as much of it as they need.

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard