Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
stranger
stranger
T
Hello,
I've read through this post and it is unclear whether the current version actually support the Mac Pro 2010 (5,1).
I have a Mac Pro 4,1 flashed to 5,1, an AMD RX580, 16gb of RAM, and high sierra. the game crashes at start. please advise, thank you

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi: I'm running on a 2014 macbook pro, 16GB Ram, Intel Iris Pro 1536 integrated graphics card. Will BG3 run on my system?

P
stranger
stranger
P
Greetings everyone!

First of all let me express my gratitude. This game is a gem under lockdown when all I have is my Mac. So I just wanted ask if what I experience is normal or there is something I could do to boost my performance. I feel like it should/could be better as I'm running it in 1440x900 on Medium settings and I still get a lot of stutter and fps drops, I can only get smooth 60fps in dungeons and in the overworld it honestly hurts to rotate the camera.

My specs are:
2020 MBP 13"
2.0GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
16GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X

I am guessing the graphics card makes it perform bad but is it possible that it affects performance this heavily? Excuse me, I'm not well versed in these kind of thecnical things.

I would be very grateful to any help or insight to my problem. Thank you!

P
stranger
stranger
P
I am very disappointed. I have a Nintendo switch and several Macs, one of which is a 2010 MacPro 5,1, which is installed with a GTX 1070/8G graphics card and X5690 cpu, and two M.2 SSDs, and one An additional graphics card, its performance is good, and the operating system is macOS 10.13.
Just now I was hesitating to buy the Nintendo switch version or the steam version, and finally I decided to buy the steam store version, but I did not expect to lose the bet!
I didn’t even notice that steam has a small description, indicating that the highly acclaimed game of this game does not support Nvidia graphics cards. Although I don’t like Nvidia, I never thought of a game that does not support modern Nvidia cards. Obviously, I was wrong.
So I am very disappointed, how I hope the time can go back to an hour ago, I will decide to buy the switch version!!!
Is there any magic that can eliminate my current disappointment and annoyance? Because I don't want to use MBP 16 i9 to play this game.

frown frown frown frown frown frown

Last edited by porkjackson; 01/02/21 02:25 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
I'm in the vault of braccus rex with some friends but it's so glitched out after being in combat. I can see blue/red highlights that would usually be around characters but when i rotate the screen with middle mouse the highlights move around separately from the characters, like there's another layer of interface. It's unplayable until i restart the game but then after being in combat for a couple of mins i get the mac os loading spinner then the games freezes and glitches out. frown

stranger
stranger
I would love to know how to use HDR correctly on iMac 27" 5K (HDR capable) running on Big Sur 11.6. If enable HDR it is too dark and gamma correction doesn't effect the brightness. What can I do to get the correct settings?

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard