Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
I could not find any place to discuss this on entire forums and after some thought I think this could be needed.

Please note I do not recommend to share any personal information like: real name, phone number, email or home address (well country is fairly safe if only share that).
For security reasons do not share this thank you and nobody is forcing you to post anything.

I like martial arts... and currently I see Cobra Kai Tv series which is great for me it is Action, Drama. martial arts (Karate) and Comedy for me this TV series is 9/10 so far from what I have seen.

That is like a small teaser and it is from season 1 start parts so not much spoilers.

About me and martial Arts I have trained both Karate and Tae Kwon Do and got silver medal in both of them.
In the past (it easier to get medals pre 18 age becaus if adults not allowed there are likely not black belts).... I was in Tae Kwon Do tournament with 16 participiants in my weight class as I was 17 years old (adults not allowed) and I got Silver medal!

In the gym sometimes when there is group training Bodycombat (that means you simple kick and hit in the air martial arts moves)...sometimes people have become afraid of my martial arts moves (despite me not hitting them but near them) (but you can also train contact on real boxing bag outside of that Bodycombat group training room.)..

I did actually buy The Last Ship TV series all 5 seasons Action,Drama, Scifi, War battles and I liked that very much rate it as 9/10 based on what could happen with a Pandemic that is worse then COVID 19.

This is not a introduction about me shared only what my current favorite TV series is right now.

Why did I also create this thread? I am curious if other people recommend any movies or TV series.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 06/02/21 04:21 PM.
old hand
old hand
Picked up Disney+ with Hulu bundle a month back. Mandalorians has two seasons, all the Star wars movies and cartoons are their, plus Wandavision is on the 5th episode I think now. I'm just now touching the Hulu part and there seems to be a good amount of anime / fantasy stuff.

If your into any of that I'd recommend giving it a try.

Last edited by fallenj; 07/02/21 12:38 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Hmm seems people are confused about Finland my country.

I answered on REDDIT this in this discussion about history about my country and wars against Soviet Union (todays Russia):
Finland history wars against Soviet Union (Russia)

Well I am Finn and these are my thoughts. There were 2 different wars between Finland and Soviet Union (back then it was not named Russia).

The winter war was an embarrassment to mighty Soviet Union and that made Hitler believe Finns were strong and Russians weak... Russians however after some months of failure renewed their military leadership and tactics and sent even more troops, but the warfare was still taking a heavy toll on the Russians.

Häyhä (a Finn) is believed to have killed over 500 men during the Winter War, the highest number of sniper kills in any major war.[2][3][4][5] The russians gave him the nickname White Death!

Peace was made and Finland had to give up some land area pay goods and money to Soviet Union.

Finns did not have great equipment in Winter War and lot of equipment we actually captured from the Russians.

Second war against Soviet Union:

Finland got information that Stalin planned to start again a war vs Finland. Hitler wanted Finns as allies and saying no to Germans could have meant worst scenario that Finland have to fight both Germany and Russia. I do admit it was also many Finns that wanted to give some payback to Soviet Union. Finland agreed to military alliance with Germany, but this was only against Soviet Union.

Continuation war... Finland went very successfully deep into Soviet Union even past old borders. Finns got great boost in equipment from Germany and there even German military warplanes and a bit German troops in Finland.

Soviet Union began mass production of tanks and when it all went to shit for the Germans (this much due to also harsh winter). Finn troops retreated then to Finland border areas.

Soviet Union was successfully in warfare now vs Germans and German troops had to retreat or die.

Soviet Union sent a huge army towards Finland with order occupy it all!

All Soviet union tries to invade Finland at the border was a disaster no progress at all. At one point actually USA tried to convince Soviet Union to make peace with Finland, but Soviet Union, refused or said to Finns lay down your arms and we occupy your whole country which of course Finland did not accept.

Anyway Finns and Germans in Finland made up a plan... on purpose they let with very little resistance a huge Soviet Union army over the Finland border clearly into Finland areas.

Well only to surround them with Elite forces and begin the slaughter of Soviet troops. After hours of slaughtering Soviet troops happened this. Soviet morale went so bad that they began running in full panic towards the border towards Soviet Union.

They even left many fully functioning tanks and started running (Finns did terminate the tanks very efficiently to stay in them meant death!)...

After this utter failure what was the Soviet options:

A. Assemble a new army to Finland border there was not much left of Soviet troops at Finland border.. and would that even succeed after utter failures so far?

Soviet Union had a bit difficult to estimate the remaining German resistance and Finland was so strong so there even remained a threat that Finland could suddenly change tactics and attack into Soviet Union (which would realistically not make that we could occupy Soviet Union, but lots of problems and headache to Soviet troops and mayhem if Finns would do that).

B. Make peace with Finland which was done.

Soviet Union and Finland agreed to peace Finland had to pay lots of goods and stuff, but this time give no land area.

Germans in Finland did not voluntary want to leave Finland, but retreated away from Finland when Finland Elite troops came near. There was not attempt to kill really the Germans for us it was enough that they retreated outside of Finland and that was in the peace treaty with Soviet Union.

I have done military service in Finland. Well I think we need a strong army. Personally I would support the idea of Finland joins NATO, but that is between my government and NATO.

Anyway I have nothing against Russian tourists and the only "conflict" I want with Russia is in sports. Let them compete internationally in sports instead and I do not hate Russia in sports. One of my ex girlfriends was Russian.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 07/02/21 04:00 PM.
S
addict
addict
S
The White Death is the greatest sniper ever. I learned about him a few years back. The Soviets would send hit squads and sniper teams just to kill this one guy. They all failed and get killed.

And he did all this with iron sights. That’s just insane.

old hand
old hand
uh is there some post i missed or something, please tell me you didnt get some kind of hidden message about disney+ and hulu...

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Originally Posted by fallenj
Picked up Disney+ with Hulu bundle a month back. Mandalorians has two seasons, all the Star wars movies and cartoons are their, plus Wandavision is on the 5th episode I think now. I'm just now touching the Hulu part and there seems to be a good amount of anime / fantasy stuff.

If your into any of that I'd recommend giving it a try.
Thank you for the recommend. I have nothing against Star Wars franchise. However I am a frugal (means a person that wants to save money though I did buy The Last Ship all seasons). I am not a super SW fan. No thanks to Disney+ for now. I have so much else to see no time or want to buy that subscription now.

Anime stuff? Well not into it though I do like Belle Delphine and her style including anime style cosplay and her sexy looks.

I got very recently now in February 2021 an offer from my mobile phone connection provider to try 4 months for FREE C More which I can see on any device example display. After that it would cost me like 6.90 euro/month something like that however I am not bound to 12 months contract I can quit any time I want with a few weeks notice time.

It cost me nothing to see C More...
I have been delighted to find TV series
Million Dollar Listing New York
on C More.

Though I rate that series as 7/10 a bit semi boring sometimes I do find it very interesting. I dream about becoming millionaire and I do not consider it to be some unrealistic fantasy though very hard for me (and yes possible I do not achieve that) to achieve unless I marry a wealthy woman or something else special happens.

A millionaire for me is netvalue (all your money and property value, stock value, index value)- all your debts should be minimum:
1000 000 million euro = 1 207 775,00 United States Dollar currently.

I am not a millionaire in fact those prices in USA are mind blowing to me but I am not envious type and I like to see other peoples luxury.

I plan to buy total brand new apartment for 2+ persons in my country in good area capitol area... and total value of my real estate all my property combined after that would be more then 600 000 euro that is more then 724 597,80 United States Dollar.

Currently I am not married, but if I would marry a wealthy woman as me I would become millionaire in euro currency. Salaries in my country suck though they are very low compared to USA though I do get some boost from being landlord. Marriage of course it is not money that is most important to me I like love and sex and good relationship mentally.

I am capitalist and I do not get annoyed seeing super wealthy or rich people.

Do not get me wrong. In Cobra Kai TV series Daniel La Russo is a millionaire and Johnny Lawrence is like middle class not rich at all and I respect them both and they are good at Karate in that TV series. It does not matter if you are slightly poor, middle class or rich you can be my friend as long as not it is not some criminal drug user do not want to be with such crowd.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 09/02/21 04:35 AM.
old hand
old hand
ok

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
I got very recently now in February 2021 an offer from my mobile phone connection provider to try 4 months for FREE C More wh]ich I can see on any device example display.
This I meant I got offer from mobile phone ISP that I can try for first 4 months free C MORE. After that it will cost money perhaps like 9,90 euro /month actually. However I can at any point say I want quit it with a few weeks notice. I am not bound to some 12 months contract. Well since I started this offer in February 2021 I can enjoy it free and decide later if I want to continue and pay for it.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 12/02/21 12:58 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Movies that I rate 10/10.

I rate it 10/10!
It has yet still today best 3D effects I have seen. I went twice to see it in the movie theaters together
with other people including my brother who wanted to see it twice.
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
I rate it 10+/10? The movie that really felt like best movie if I would say which I like
most of these then this movie! The second and third LOTR movie I rank 9/10 and this was closest
to the Tolkien books. Hobbit movies were ok for me to see, but not same excellent standard as the LOTR movies.
Action, Adventure, Drama

Aliens (1986)
I rate it 10/10!
Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Horror! The first Alien movie was new idea, but this movie has better effects then the first movie.(edited)
[9:44 PM]
Movies that I rate 9/10.
Doomsday (2008)
I rate it 9/10... Brutal action I like it...
Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Movies that I rate 9/10.

Doomsday (2008)
I rate it 9/10... Brutal action I like it...
Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Fright Night (2011)
I rate this 9/10
Comedy, Horror
While I like the original very much indeed this felt a bit more fresh and modern movie.
Typical for Fright Night movies is that despite they are Vampire movies they are at least slightly
more scary then typical Vampire movies for me.

Ginger Snaps (2000)
I rate it 9/10.
Drama, Fantasy, Horror
While there are other Werewolf movies I rank 9/10 like Howling (1981) (rest of Howling movies I do not recommend)
and Dog Soldiers (2001) thia one one of my favorite Werewolf movies...

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
I rate it 9/10. SCIFI and Action. Better effects then the first movie. I have seen all Terminator movies but this is still
the best one for me.

The Descent (2005)
I rate it 9/10.
Adventure, Horror, Thriller
Survival of the fittest Horror!

The Thing (1982)
I rate it 9/10.
Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi
This is the most scary movie that I have seen... it is considered by many Horror experts the most scary movie made!

Underworld (2003)
I rate it 9/10
Action | Fantasy | Thriller
I like all Underworld movies, but this first one was a new idea.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 16/02/21 08:47 PM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
The Fisher King is a very memorable and at the same time also very sad movie. Very moving (no pun intended).

I recently wtched - almost 20 years too late ! - "THe fabulous life of Amelie", which is a truly unique movie ... which is at the same time very much showing the world how it is to be an HSP. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_processing_sensitivity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amélie

I doubt that this kind of movie would be possible to be made by extroverts.

Of the Star Wars movies - I still prefer the OT - I loved most that everything was so much different. The main plot didn't interest me that much, however.

For a decade I'm only watcghing animasted movies anymore, and my favourite ones are still Zootopia
and Tangled, with Tangled being a lesson by the book about "Poisonous Pedagogy" (this term refers to a sort of Pedagogy which is using fears of children to make them do what adults want https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisonous_pedagogy ).

I also liked the very first cinema movie of "How to train a dragon", because it showed me that people who are very wrong in some aspects of their being can be very right.

Last edited by vometia; 05/04/21 05:35 PM. Reason: formatting; seems UBB doesn't like Unicode in links...

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
This time Woke culture have gone to far. I truly HATE the EVIL LEFTIST FEMINISM. I get it once long time ago it made sense perhaps in 1950 ies.

I have buy The Vampire Diareries and the spinoff series Originals and done see all of them.

Well not that that they are great excpet perhaps first 2 seasons of The Vampire Diaries.

'
The Vampire Diaries
+Season 1 and 2 is 9/10.
+ Season 3 is 7/10.
- After Season 3... season 4 season 5 etc is 6/10
7.5/10

ORIGINALS TV series
+Season 1 and 2 and 3 season season 4 or like 7/10
Last season is shit... 2.5/10
5/10.

Why is last season of ORIGINALS TV series shit?
Read this:
WOKE CULTURE TOTALLY DESTROYED last epsiode of the ORIGINALS:
Wanring here are spoilers about TV sersies Originals last sesason:

Well in the last season of the ORIGINALS:
---- ANTI FEMINISM words was said fucking shit WOKE CULTURE!
--- What 2 LESBIAN women marry and then on top of that ask one BLACK MAN to be a father of their child...
Well though true that does not mean it they have to have sex.. they could take his sperm etc and in the lab fix it so.
It was never shown how they would do it simply that they asked him of that.
--- THE FINAL Love scene between 2 LEBIANS and on top of that ONE BLACK man and WHITE WOMAN...
LOVE between 2 HOMOS men
No romance with WHITE MAN and a woman in last season.
Neutral: The enemy faction was racist kind of ..

Ok I would understand if something of within spoiler what all that happen ready??? Shit!!!

How did the ORIGINALS TV series end then? I will not tell it.... if someone want to see it... the end was a bit lame I think not good end.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 16/08/21 04:30 AM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
What is woke culture ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
What is WOKE culture?
Feminism

Woke= Man is shit if White man...
All white men are shit.

Feminism with WOKE...

What in movies?
The new movie No time to die it is shit really..
What the new 007 is a black woman?!

007 have always been white men.
Well and in the new Candyman movie... all white and latino and asian people they are bad and good to kill. Only black people are good you can kill all white, latino, asian etc let the black people have all power and let other races die! That is what the new Candy Man movie is about.

Well and what? The old Candy man movie has nothing to do with race!

Feminism even wanted that in the new Lord of the Rings TV series that Gandalf is a WOMAN!
Stop doing movies and Tv series shit.
I am anti WOKE and Feminism!

Do I hate all women in movies? Absolutley no example in Terminator 2 movie Sarah Connor liked her she had even army training for real before the movie to bet fit for that movie. Ripley in Aliens movies have been good she showed that women can be brave heroes. The first Wonderwoman I liked that movie. The actor is an ex beauty Queen.
Do I hate all women? Absolutely not! However I am traditional in my politics absolutely!

Last edited by Terminator2020; 02/01/22 01:11 AM.
veteran
veteran
Yup. Thread closed.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard