Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Oh well ! (How) does it impact Laezel's behaviour toward your main character ? (I mean, compared to other races)

veteran
veteran
I remember the subject of her possible special relationship with the lich-queen coming up in this thread , for me it really clicks during her conversation with the dragon-rider, but until we actually see what the creche is like who knows.

T
Banned
Banned
T
Well I spared Lae Zel life and has her in the party... it will be interesting to see what that leads to and her future?

Last edited by Terminator2020; 05/02/21 09:05 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
Originally Posted by Lunar Dante
Originally Posted by AvatarOfSHODAN
Yeah, who knows how far they can take it - especially with whatever they decide for the game's level cap to be. I also think it might hinge on what exactly the Artifact is and whether it is related to FR lore.

Is'nt it the Silver Sword of Gith ?

It’s the Hellraiser puzzle box that everyone’s favorite half elf is carrying around.

I’m convinced that whatever it is, Shadowheart stole it from Lae’zel. She even asks Lae’zel how she would respond to theft and murder.

Roethen #755172 07/02/21 06:23 PM
veteran
veteran
the best theory I've heard about the puzzlebox is it holding the infernal contract between Vlaakith and either Zariel or Tiamat, giving them the services of the dragons. Because BG:3 seems to be cribbing things from Descent into Avernus, it could be related.

Last edited by Sozz; 07/02/21 06:23 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard