Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#755549 11/02/21 05:02 PM
Jess Offline OP
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hello everyone!

It sounds crazy, but we haven’t spoken since last year! My, how you’ve grown. Let’s hope this year will bring brighter cheer. You might have noticed the Larian Twitter handle mentions Patch 4 brewing, and it’s been that way since the launch of Patch 3. It’s taken a while, but we’re finally ready to talk about it… soon.

Patch 4 is right around the corner. We can’t be more specific than that at the moment, but look, today we announced the Panel From Hell 2! Mark your calendars, on February 17th at 10am PT we’re going back to Hell.

Following the success of last year’s live streamed event, the Panel from Hell is making its chaotic return. Featuring Principal Rules Designer of Dungeons & Dragons Jeremy Crawford, Creative Director Swen Vincke and guests Nick Pechenin, David Walgrave and more, next week’s stream promises to reveal a heaving assembly of news and updates for Baldur’s Gate 3 – including the biggest patch note ever forged in the fiery pits of Larian.

Panel from Hell 2 will also unveil the ways Larian is meeting the challenge of BG3, along with a peek at newly improved cinematics, Tieflings, spells and cows, oh my! And wrapping up the show, we'll be live streaming the latest content from Baldur's Gate 3's biggest update yet.

We look forward to having you join us next week!

As for the patch itself, this amount of changes is invariably going to invalidate previous saves. That means saves prior to Patch 4’s release will not be compatible with Patch 4.

That said, we’re again branching out with the same solution as before. If you’re already accustomed to this as a hardened Patch 3 veteran, then simply follow the same steps as before and skip the text at the bottom of this post, because it’s not new text and it’s quite long.

Hopefully, once you’ve tuned into the Panel From Hell 2 you’ll have better clarity on what’s inside, but also a new yearning to re-roll. Hmmmmmmm!

How to keep playing on Patch 3:

The secondary branch will be the previous version, but the primary branch (default download) will be the latest version. To access the secondary branch, do the following:

• Right click on the game in your Steam library
  • Select properties
  • Click the BETAS tab
  • In the list under "Select the beta you would like to opt in to", select patch3
  • Close the properties menu

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]                          

If you do the above steps, you are all set to continue your current playthrough.

If you are unsure whether you want to update to the new patch, we recommend disabling automatic updates now, so that you have the choice to manually update to the new patch or opt-in to the secondary branch once the patch arrives. To disable automatic updates follow the below steps:

STEAM:

• Right click on the game in your Steam library
  • Select properties
  • Click the Updates tab
  • Select "only update the game when I launch it" in the drop down menu

GOG:

• Select the game from the owned games section
  • Click the settings button top right and select manage installation > configure
  • To disable auto-updates, there is a checkbox “automatically update to new version” > uncheck this box to stay on the current patch
  • Unchecking this box will let you roll back to a previous version

You can already move to the beta branch now, if you’d like to protect your save file and continue on the current version. Note: save files are not ‘deleted’ from your computer; they’ll remain in your folder, but you’ll only be able to load saves specific to their respective versions.

Important note: If you want the option to go back to the previous patch, it’s best to make a new in-game profile and backup your local saves from the previous patch. You can do the following before or after updating to the latest version:

• Before starting a new playthrough, create a new profile by clicking the profiles button on the top left of the main menu. All your progress in the new patch will then be saved under this profile while your old saves are safe in the previous profile.
  • As an extra safety measure, you can manually back up your savegames:
    Go to /Documents/Larian Studios/Baldur's Gate 3/PlayerProfiles/
    Find the folder that is named after the profile you used in the previous patch
    Copy and paste this entire folder into a backup location
  • If you want to revert back to the previous patch, follow the instructions above and activate your old profile
  • If you have somehow lost your progress by overwriting savegames and want to restore your old backed up savegames simply copy over your old profile folder into its original location again: /Documents/Larian Studios/Baldur's Gate 3/PlayerProfiles/
    Sync back to the patch2 beta branch with the instructions above and load your old savegames

We know that having to switch branches may be annoying, but this is part of early access. All the feedback we’ve been gathering from your adventures and posts will go right into these patches, so next time you play it’ll feel like an experience you’ve helped to create.

Note: Branching unfortunately won’t be available on Stadia for the moment.

G
addict
addict
G
After 3 months, I'd hope so. Now to see if the revealed live date from the Panel From Hell will be delayed with more excuses and radio silence.

journeyman
journeyman
"Re-roll" as in, actually roll? smile

S
addict
addict
S
Great to hear, thank you for the update!

stranger
stranger
huzzah! knew something was in the works! fingers crossed patch 4 has new classes/sub-classes or even content laugh

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
I'm So Excited !

Last edited by Thespen; 11/02/21 05:58 PM.
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
yes

Very Good.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I'm hoping for some much needed overhauls to the evil side of things. Siding with the goblins was very dissapointing. All this talk about power and authority, you get nothing worthwhile. The Questlog says "the Absolute has rewarded me with more powers" but you get nothing. I would have expected a permanent stat boost or something very unique. After all the Hag can boost your stats, the Absolute is even more powerful so it should be easy to do. The magic items carried by the goblin leaders are so much better than all the junk you get from murdering the tieflings.

Please make sure to keep the evil playthrough interesting, with interesting NPC's and not make it the "murder everyone playthrough" because thats boring. The current evil playthrough lacks incentive, there is very little reason to go for it from out PC point of view, since the goblins and the true souls never offer anything in regards to our tadpole. The evil playthrough should open up NPC's and story interactions which are otherwise impossible for a good playthrough. The evil playtrhough needs to present us with interesting characters with depth, just like a good playthrough. Look at how Knights of the Old Republic works. Depending on whether you choose the light side or the dark side, you will learn unique things about your companions and you will get to influence them and their path in unique ways. This needs to be reflected in the game aswell.

And please rework the resting system. Its in dire need of an overhaul. Short rests are obsolete, long rests are unlimited and available everywhere. The whole balance of a mess because you can always get full HP and full spell slots anywhere. The game throws way too many potions, scrolls and food at the player. And 1 candle for each character is unlimited "coat weapon in fire" which makes all the poison bottles obsolete. Remove these candles, they are overpowered.

veteran
veteran
Looking forward to it! claphands Newly improved cinematics and spells sound great. Maybe new companion(s) as well (especially would like to see Halsin as a companion)?

Last edited by Icelyn; 11/02/21 06:24 PM.
stranger
stranger
Been waiting since November to jump into some truly new content, hopefully. Quit playing ever since the option of taking out the goblin leaders stealthily was poorly implemented, every goblin became hostile weather you are around or not. I know they got complaints about some of these quest outcomes since the beginning so fingers crossed. Also we need lvl 4, you are in qtr2 of early access, I feel it's time to test non launch day features.

addict
addict
Thank you for finally sharing this! Looking forward to.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
oufff.... that means that with every new patch i'll have to restart from scratch? I mean will this happen up to the release of the full game? What I mean if they add new content will it be playable with patch 3 (or 2) even with not optimized mechanics and cinematics and other stuff or does the playable content for those patches end with chapter one?

Thansk for anyone who helps with my doubts ^^

veteran
veteran
Looking forward to this. There wasn't enough in the last patch to keep me playing. (and I didn't like the Shadowheart changes)

Hoping for another area. Hey d20, does "chonky" mean Temple of Shar? Rolls the dice . . . .

D
D
Originally Posted by Bufotenina
oufff.... that means that with every new patch i'll have to restart from scratch? I mean will this happen up to the release of the full game? What I mean if they add new content will it be playable with patch 3 (or 2) even with not optimized mechanics and cinematics and other stuff or does the playable content for those patches end with chapter one?

You will be able to finish the game if you decide to stay on the older version, but to enjoy new version (with bugfixes and potentially new content), you will have to start again as saves are not compatible.

S
addict
addict
S

At this stage, I would expect (welcome/desire) every patch to invalidate prior saves.

A lot work is needed, the game is in an alpha state.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Fantastic! Bring it on.

journeyman
journeyman
Excellent news!

Artist, Writer, Poet, Crank
Art, poetry, and prose of a grim and unserious nature.
https://www.lrjonte.com/
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Jess Larian
Panel from Hell 2 will also unveil the ways Larian is meeting the challenge of BG3, along with a peek at newly improved cinematics, Tieflings, spells and cows, oh my! And wrapping up the show, we'll be live streaming the latest content from Baldur's Gate 3's biggest update yet.

Going to guess the update will introduce companion options in cinematics. They talked about this a while back as something they were working on I'm pretty sure.

Cow part is probably some number break down related to the cows already in the game.

But Tieflings and spells...donno.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Spells and cows... Sounds like wild magic to me!

The way Larian manages party movement is dreadful
journeyman
journeyman
Reminds me of the time Neera fucking killed herself by accidentally hailing a cow from the sky.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Maybe we'll storm Moonrise after all

Last edited by Verte; 11/02/21 11:10 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fallenj
Going to guess the update will introduce companion options in cinematics. They talked about this a while back as something they were working on I'm pretty sure.
I hope so! smile

For spells maybe noncombat spells will be added to dialogue options. rpg007

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Icelyn
I hope so! smile

For spells maybe noncombat spells will be added to dialogue options. rpg007

Oh good one, forgot about spell bonuses related to convos.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Finally! It's so much difficult to just say hello to your supporters ? 🙄

stranger
stranger
Nice!

I know this is less important than other things you might have been working on for the past few months, but please can we have more hairstyles available for female Tieflings? Also, some of the male half-elf faces would be wonderful if they were made available for other races, as well. (Especially male half-elf head #5, which is a really attractive face, but is not available for tieflings, humans, high elves, wood elves or drow. It is currently only available for half-elves.) Thanks so much.

Can't wait to see what you've added and improved.

Last edited by VioletGrey; 12/02/21 09:35 PM.
As long as they tell us something is all that matters it could be a road map would be even more nice than new content dont get me wrong I want new content but lack of communincation between patches has been the worst part.

veteran
veteran
While it's good to hear news, I'm not going to jump onto the happily exultant band-wagon.

It's good to see news; It's LONG overdue. This patch NEEDS to bring a LOT to the table, needs to DO a lot, and needs to do it WELL, if they hope to restore even a portion of tester's confidence in their competency, and their capability of running a useful EA.

It's good to see news; how much they bring, and what they bring, will tell us how much of a start they can make on crawling out of the hole they've sunk into.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Looking forward to the long anticipated Cow race, along with the Farm Animal class and hopefully completely revised Moobility functions An udder thing I'm hoping for is teat-ally new spells and quests. Glad to see Larian has not totally a-barn-doned us. I better stop before I milk this news too much.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Niara
While it's good to hear news, I'm not going to jump onto the happily exultant band-wagon.

It's good to see news; It's LONG overdue. This patch NEEDS to bring a LOT to the table, needs to DO a lot, and needs to do it WELL, if they hope to restore even a portion of tester's confidence in their competency, and their capability of running a useful EA.

It's good to see news; how much they bring, and what they bring, will tell us how much of a start they can make on crawling out of the hole they've sunk into.

Completely unrelated: thank you for being one of the few people of culture online who still knows how to spell "a lot". I can't tell you how many times I've seen "alot" and "allot" on some forums. It's disgusting ( I teach English part time, so it drives me nuts). All this to say that your post made me a happy camper today. Thank you, Niara!

veteran
veteran
I appreciate that, thank you. I'm an author, and most of my days are spent writing in some fashion; I consider language and proper language use to be very important. I'm glad to see that it's appreciated by some ^.^

(Unfortunately, my propensity for typos undermines this all too often. I try to double check myself, but I'm always going back to fix one more typo that I've noticed slipped through...)

Last edited by Niara; 12/02/21 03:12 AM.
S
addict
addict
S

Very much this.

Personally I agree with this. The most important thing right now is seeing the classes added for the remaining missing classes additional races would be nice and some more story content. If nothing else an official road map would be the big thing currently lack of communication has been the biggest problem this entire time. Classes are a big missing factor however seeing all the base classes were expected early balance testing would put that personally at the top of my list and better work on animal companions. Races ect while nice for customization will be nice following release are not as big of a deal currently to see added to the game. While they do impact early play race is less impactful on content balance overall and it limits players who want a specific class like druid, barbarian or paladin from playing the game as each class attracts different players as well. Hopefully it will be a big panel.

I do not expect a big panel however as so far every addition to the game has been small and a bit disappointing. On a personal note I'm really hoping to see paladin druid and barbarian come to the game however again my expectations are very low based on the initial patches. So I have yet to have any of my check boxes ticked personally with expanding from base content half of me is expecting to hear we fleshed out some story paths and fixed more bugs further news at a later time and basically just trash my expectations all together. Where maybe some cut scenes are touched up and we get another push back on content no actual content added and it just ends up being another sad patch meeting no expectations where we do not even get so much as a road map. But then they have some pretty big feet to fill a large number of their competitors are releasing big content patch announcements the same week so maybe they are finally going to step up to the plate if not they are just going to get left in the dust. Necromunda second dlc same week and have fixed all there in game bugs, you have solasta which has been non stop bolstering content, Pathfinder which litterly has players voting for the new content to come out the day after the panel. So overall it kind of has to be impressive if they do not want to see a lot of people jump ship to other options.

addict
addict
Great news - 130 hours in & looking forward to the upcoming patch & information - the game is in great shape & its still early days of EA (something that a few posters seemed to have missed the point on) - will watch the panel from hell 2 with interest.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hey Larian! I am not usually one to post in forums, but I just wanted to say thank you.

BG3 is one of the best games I've played in my life time, and it's just early access. I'm seeing a lot of rude comments and impatient people, I just hope you know not to take it to heart because I know deep down they just love the game and are excited to play more of it.

Gamedev is a lot of hard work. We appreciate what you do. Thank you so much.

-Sincerely, Just another Astarion simp

stranger
stranger
Astarion will never be out of my party, he’s just the best.

Last edited by azuremanure; 12/02/21 08:49 AM.
veteran
veteran
Can't wait to see whether you have taken into account more core combat mechanics such as the reactions, legendary actions and Legendary resistances.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Verte
Maybe we'll storm Moonrise after all

it's the cat's screeching that gets me haa

enthusiast
enthusiast
I appreciate that, thank you. I'm an author, and most of my days are spent writing in some fashion; I consider language and proper language use to be very important. I'm glad to see that it's appreciated by some ^.^

(Unfortunately, my propensity for typos undermines this all too often. I try to double check myself, but I'm always going back to fix one more typo that I've noticed slipped through...)

LOL! That was funny. Right on, Niara!

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 12/02/21 11:39 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by gaymer
After 3 months, I'd hope so. Now to see if the revealed live date from the Panel From Hell will be delayed with more excuses and radio silence.

Boy, is someone ever cranky.

You expected constant updates and community response during the biggest holiday vacation time of the year, in the midst of a global pandemic, while their office flooded?

Entitlement at its finest!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Roethen
"Re-roll" as in, actually roll? smile

Don't tease me now!

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Noraver

Boy, is someone ever cranky.

You expected constant updates and community response during the biggest holiday vacation time of the year, in the midst of a global pandemic, while their office flooded?

Entitlement at its finest!
This is the hot take I've been looking for.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by PhoenixAstra
Hey Larian! I am not usually one to post in forums, but I just wanted to say thank you.

BG3 is one of the best games I've played in my life time, and it's just early access. I'm seeing a lot of rude comments and impatient people, I just hope you know not to take it to heart because I know deep down they just love the game and are excited to play more of it.

BG3 is one of the best games you have played in your life?

Like, ok...I guess.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by feedback_wizard
And please rework the resting system. Its in dire need of an overhaul. Short rests are obsolete, long rests are unlimited and available everywhere. The whole balance of a mess because you can always get full HP and full spell slots anywhere. The game throws way too many potions, scrolls and food at the player. And 1 candle for each character is unlimited "coat weapon in fire" which makes all the poison bottles obsolete. Remove these candles, they are overpowered.

No there are not infinite rests. As per the windows that opens (I wonder if anyone has made the effort to read what that windows says) one you decide for a long rest you opt to end the day and go to sleep. So just like the D n D rules rule in a day a party has a chance for two short rests and one long rest.

What lacks is anyway to get the feeling of time. That's the problem, you can do the play through taking all the time you want and time won't pass, characters are stuck in a single moment. And giving on the childish adult me: because you don't ask for a menu that allows players to decide what they want either it is none of the thousands and thousands of lovely barrels, potions, scrolls, or none of the rest and fast travel chances, I want timed quests, both the main ones than the side ones. Its utterly immersion breaking that the world in danger can wait the main character to explore all the map, hoard all the most hidden items, save all the lads/ladies in disstress, defeat all the covens of evil, or good, and maybe also find those rare items that will made the targeted companion to fall in love.

Specially since the game doesn't force a player to use barrels, potions, healing food, to take advantage of rest (a player finished the first chapter with a two character party, not resting at all), I find preposterous to ask for removal of things.

My issue is with the demanding attitude. "I don't like this, this annoys me, this ruins my immersion. Eliminate it", specially for stuff that doesn't require a lot of willpower (I assume that those complaining because of how easily is the game have enough willpower to avoid those things, because it would be a little strange to claim a love for difficult settings and then to lack the will to not use facilitators).

I just hope Larian is trying to find the way to optimize a start menu that allows players to personalize the difficulty of the game, a menu with options to switch off things like the rest and fast travel, to lower the number of barrels, potions, scrolls, and so on.

Choice, not elimination.

enthusiast
enthusiast
So sorry to hear that Jeremy Crawford, Creative Director Swen Vincke and guests Nick Pechenin, David Walgrave and others, have passed on and gone to Hell. My condolences to their families and friends. I'm not real clear on how these doomed souls were able to carry a camera and recording gear with them into Hell, as this does not seem a common occurrence among those who go to Hell, so there's some sort of hanky-panky going on with the recently deceased Vincke and the Big-Dog Devil in Hell, apparently.

But what will we see on the 17th? Will Swen be broiling in a giant stew pot stirred by horned, winged minions who giggle and titter while Swen screams out ragged pleas for mercy?

Only the Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of Vincke and friends, but I'll guess they'll clue us in on the 17th!

"Live, direct from Hell, it's the Vincke bros! Watch Swen sing as he croons from South Pacific, Across a Crowded Room in Hell!"

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
S
addict
addict
S
[quote=feedback_wizard]
Specially since the game doesn't force a player to use barrels, potions, healing food, to take advantage of rest (a player finished the first chapter with a two character party, not resting at all), I find preposterous to ask for removal of things.

My issue is with the demanding attitude. "I don't like this, this annoys me, this ruins my immersion. Eliminate it", specially for stuff that doesn't require a lot of willpower (I assume that those complaining because of how easily is the game have enough willpower to avoid those things, because it would be a little strange to claim a love for difficult settings and then to lack the will to not use facilitators).

I just hope Larian is trying to find the way to optimize a start menu that allows players to personalize the difficulty of the game, a menu with options to switch off things like the rest and fast travel, to lower the number of barrels, potions, scrolls, and so on.

Choice, not elimination.

I can agree with this. A mode that removes all the inane bloat of items, potions, barrels, rests pulling you out of a location all the way back to camp with no risk, teleporting around the map, that implements the 5e rules, that turns off the ability to eat a side of pork while dodging the sword swinging at your head...yeah.

A mode that gets rid of all that would be fantastic. Call it 'D&D Mode'.

Originally Posted by Scribe

So true.

journeyman
journeyman

Cow part is probably some number break down related to the cows already in the game.

We'll probably get to play companions' stories. "Cows" is implying wild magic to me. Tieflings have many more than the 3 bloodlines we've seen in EA so far, so they're probably adding more. Spells are probably being added, corrected and refined.

Last edited by Roethen; 12/02/21 07:31 PM.
addict
addict

Like, ok...I guess.

Im on the same page as this person - if the development keeps going the right way its easily in my top 5 of all time ....maybe #1 if the final release is as good as its potential is showing & the D&D vibe continues to grow - we are lucky to have Larian in charge.

Last edited by Tarorn; 12/02/21 07:34 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by feedback_wizard

No there are not infinite rests. As per the windows that opens (I wonder if anyone has made the effort to read what that windows says) one you decide for a long rest you opt to end the day and go to sleep. So just like the D n D rules rule in a day a party has a chance for two short rests and one long rest.

What lacks is anyway to get the feeling of time. That's the problem, you can do the play through taking all the time you want and time won't pass, characters are stuck in a single moment. And giving on the childish adult me: because you don't ask for a menu that allows players to decide what they want either it is none of the thousands and thousands of lovely barrels, potions, scrolls, or none of the rest and fast travel chances, I want timed quests, both the main ones than the side ones. Its utterly immersion breaking that the world in danger can wait the main character to explore all the map, hoard all the most hidden items, save all the lads/ladies in disstress, defeat all the covens of evil, or good, and maybe also find those rare items that will made the targeted companion to fall in love.

Choice, not elimination.

Healing food detracts from immersion because there's so much of it everywhere and that's not its actual function in D&D. In the original BG games, fast travel is an option in the meta game, but it still takes in-game time (traveling from one town to another across the map might take a day and a few hours), which is something the devs could easily emulate in BG3. People asking for this game to be more core aren't making an unreasonable request.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Tarorn

Like, ok...I guess.

Im on the same page as this person - if the development keeps going the right way its easily in my top 5 of all time ....maybe #1 if the final release is as good as its potential is showing & the D&D vibe continues to grow - we are lucky to have Larian in charge.

I find it comical that someone could make such a statement with what has been presented so far.

If this current implementation is AT ALL representative of the finished product? Its not even a top 10 RPG, let alone 'best game played in my life'.

Are we even playing the same game?

stranger
stranger
Here's a few of my hopes and dreams going forward... No, I don't expect all this on this patch but anything towards this is great.
Let me preface this by saying I'm really enjoying the game so far and fully understand and accept that this is EA! 100% Get it! I'm happy to trudge thru any or all of the glitches, crashes, hiccups and blue screens if it helps the game along down the road. AND I'm having a great time while doing it! THANKS!

So here's my wish list:
More of all things PHB. Classes, races etc. This is news to absolutely nobody. Everybody wants this and it'll happen eventually. I'll admit I'm anxious. The more the merrier and I wouldn't mind a little more flexibility on the character creator either as far as tweaking appearance.
Fix the controller support: I know I'm in the itty bitty minority here but once in a while I'm playing on Stadia on my big TV and using a controller and that UI is seriously wonky. Plus things like "combine" just don't work at all. Overall the game plays better w/ keyboard and mouse anyway, but IF controller support is a thing it'd be nice if it worked a heck of a lot better.
Camera angles are still tough: I seem to get in a lot of fights where the top down view doesn't capture everybody on the screen and when I fire off an arrow or a spell it lands "off screen" and I am not sure the outcome. An adjustable camera angle would be kind of amazing. Like ground level - 90 degrees adjustable on the fly. Sometimes I need to lower my angle just a little bit more...
Use the dice... or lose them: I personally love the dice rolls, but I'd also like to see them in combat! Maybe not that big center screen roll that we see now, but just a little representation in the corner instead of 52%.
Perception checks: Apparently my own perception sucks (I'll confess to a low Wisdom personally) because quite frequently when somebody in my party DOES spot something I have a hell of a time figuring out exactly what it was they saw and where it is! I'd love for this to be more obvious.
Dialogues: as has been spoken on ad nauseum, it'd be wonderful if while you main is engaged in a convo, I could grab another character and cast a spell to help 'em out.

I'm sure there's a lot more but I've got this "job" I have to go focus on for a bit.
Thanks for listening

old hand
old hand
I can agree with this. A mode that removes all the inane bloat of items, potions, barrels, rests pulling you out of a location all the way back to camp with no risk, teleporting around the map, that implements the 5e rules, that turns off the ability to eat a side of pork while dodging the sword swinging at your head...yeah.

No, I'd call it Bufotenina Mode and glad your not making the game.

Teleports (portals) actually are in Forgotten Realms, they got trashed when the spell plague hit in 4e but as far as I know they are working now. Teleporting to them from anywhere don't really know if that's a thing or not, but using them to get from one portal to another is for sure.

Isn't eating equal to a potion? Been a while pretty sure they are about the same.

Don't think you can pick up barrels anymore...I haven't really touched the latest patch though.

Item bloat will more than likely be adjusted along with weight of items and so on.

Here, you obviously don't realize this but, it is EA. Patients and Understanding would be the words of the day...

I find it comical that someone could make such a statement with what has been presented so far.

If this current implementation is AT ALL representative of the finished product? Its not even a top 10 RPG, let alone 'best game played in my life'.

It's obviously not going to be your top 10 but someone else's, possibly. What's your point here, are you trying to convince someone not to like what they enjoy? Why do you even care?

We'll probably get to play companions' stories. "Cows" is implying wild magic to me. Tieflings have many more than the 3 bloodlines we've seen in EA so far, so they're probably adding more. Spells are probably being added, corrected and refined.

Ya I think I read something about Wildmagic earlier. Do you mean additional companion stories?

Didn't know about the Tiefling part, good one and the spell guess seems like a kind of common one but I would believe it.

Last edited by fallenj; 12/02/21 11:53 PM.
S
addict
addict
S
It's obviously not going to be your top 10 but someone else's, possibly. What's your point here, are you trying to convince someone not to like what they enjoy? Why do you even care?

Because looking at some of the comments here, the Steam reviews, I would assume bots are being used to pump this product. If people are going to declare it the most amazing experience of all time, as an EA...that just makes me wonder.

Could it be great? Absolutely. Does it do anyone favours to declare the current product the best game of all time? Come on.

journeyman
journeyman

No, I'd call it Bufotenina Mode and glad your not making the game.

Teleports (portals) actually are in Forgotten Realms, they got trashed when the spell plague hit in 4e but as far as I know they are working now. Teleporting to them from anywhere don't really know if that's a thing or not, but using them to get from one portal to another is for sure.

Isn't eating equal to a potion? Been a while pretty sure they are about the same.

Don't think you can pick up barrels anymore...I haven't really touched the latest patch though.

Item bloat will more than likely be adjusted along with weight of items and so on.

Here, you obviously don't realize this but, it is EA. Patients and Understanding would be the words of the day...

Ya I think I read something about Wildmagic earlier. Do you mean additional companion stories?

Didn't know about the Tiefling part, good one and the spell guess seems like a kind of common one but I would believe it.

I mean when you start up a new game there are options to actually play Astarion, Shadowheart, Wyll, Lae'zel, or Gale as your main character. The developers intend to give us access to them at some point in early access, and I think they may do so with patch 4.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Because looking at some of the comments here, the Steam reviews, I would assume bots are being used to pump this product. If people are going to declare it the most amazing experience of all time, as an EA...that just makes me wonder.

Could it be great? Absolutely. Does it do anyone favours to declare the current product the best game of all time? Come on.

I don't see bots pumping anything. I see maybe a couple of hundred people out of the thousands that purchased BG3 on early access posting opinions - some good, some bad and most mixed.

His opinion is of exactly the same value as your opinion -

And he is as welcome to applaud it as you are to run it down.

At the end of the day BG3 is a game - if it gets it right, the heavens are not going to open and the gods will not descend upon us in celebration. If it gets it wrong, the gates of hell are not going to open up on earth and swallow us all up.

Too much of what is posted here is essentially folks demanding Larian change things to suit what they insist is the only right way to do "whatever", and threatening to hold their breath until they turn blue if Larian doesn't meet their demands.

Post all the comments, suggestions and opinions you want, but stop snidely bashing someone for having a different opinion.

old hand
old hand
I mean when you start up a new game there are options to actually play Astarion, Shadowheart, Wyll, Lae'zel, or Gale as your main character. The developers intend to give us access to them at some point in early access, and I think they may do so with patch 4.
Oh interesting, that would change up play throughs for a while.

@Anfindel
Well said.

Last edited by fallenj; 13/02/21 03:59 AM.
M
Machinus
Unregistered
Machinus
Unregistered
M
Please have Mr. Crawford explain how they are going to prevent Ranger from being one of the dump classes of BG3, and if Ranger will be changed in 6E or will remain obsolete like it is in 5E.

addict
addict

I declared it top 5 of my all time - you don’t feel the same no drama because it’s my opinion
this game has huge potential & I’m hanging out to see what comes next - I have about 135 hours in this game - at early access - no game has ever hooked me in this manner & ive never purchased an ea game - this is why I rate it so highly.

Last edited by Tarorn; 13/02/21 10:37 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Tarorn
I declared it top 5 of my all time - you don’t feel the same no drama because it’s my opinion

Same! I think game has a lot of potential. So I left a positive review in steam, and I'm not a bot. ^ ^

veteran
veteran
No bots here! I am enjoying the game so far and could easily see it being in my top 5 games when it is finished.

S
addict
addict
S
We all want the best game possible. I'm glad you all like it.

Let's hope the update is meaningful.

veteran
veteran
It's a bit too much to hope for in this patch but I'm with those hoping that we will eventually see a "mode" or rules check list for things like healing food, exploding firewine, dipping, etc.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have just bought the game and enjoying my exploration so far. Great game! Looking forward to the patch, i love new stuff!

addict
addict

Because looking at some of the comments here, the Steam reviews, I would assume bots are being used to pump this product.
Just a heads up, I think this poster is a bot.

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool

Because looking at some of the comments here, the Steam reviews, I would assume bots are being used to pump this product.

Ya got me. I am an AI interested in quality gameplay. I am 100% a bot.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by alice_ashpool

Ya got me. I am an AI interested in quality gameplay. I am 100% a bot.
this is exactly how a bot would be programmed to respond.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Does anyone know when the patch will actually go live? The announcement doesn't mention that. All it says is that the stream will be on the 17th.

stranger
stranger
looking forward to the next update. hope for more romance options to be finished smile

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I am hoping for paladin class! Also Halsin as companion.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by booboo
Does anyone know when the patch will actually go live? The announcement doesn't mention that. All it says is that the stream will be on the 17th.
It's my understanding it'll be announced in the live stream.

S
addict
addict
S
My wishlist would be.

1. Complete the Classes.
2. Complete the Subraces.
3. Indicate if there is any plan to address Movement System, Combat (5e rules), Spells, Various Difficulty, and Modders.

The nuts and bolts of the game.

addict
addict
I hope they
1.Fix group movement
2.camera view. -- I battled Gut and the goblins in the branding hall and while the goblins attacked, could only see the floor above, hiding all that was going on n the hall. And numbers floating when someone of my party was hit by something.
3.The hit chance previews. They're no match at all. Lae'zel confronted a spectator with 80-88% hit chance and missed them all.
4.Graphics. They're still quite sloppy, like a wine cup floating below the hand of the drinker, or a hoplite helmet somehow protruding the chest of Halsin,
I would like to get rid of bugs and improve UI and movement, before adding more classes and stuff. Is my opinion.

Last edited by ldo58; 14/02/21 01:02 AM.
old hand
old hand
Will players who adore Drow find something new for themselves in this patch?

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Enough already with the delaying tactics. If you've got an update just release it, not all this other bluff. This game has been in EA for nearly five months now and nothing new has been added. I think Larian have placed themselves in a terrible position here, in a grab for more funding they have sold a game as EA that isn't even at the demo stage. I personally think all of us who have parted with our hard earned should be made full partners in this game and treated as such since it would appear we are bankrolling it. This new update would need to be very good but somehow I think all we are about to get is a patch if the last one was anything to go on.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Kerro
Enough already with the delaying tactics. If you've got an update just release it, not all this other bluff. This game has been in EA for nearly five months now and nothing new has been added. I think Larian have placed themselves in a terrible position here, in a grab for more funding they have sold a game as EA that isn't even at the demo stage. I personally think all of us who have parted with our hard earned should be made full partners in this game and treated as such since it would appear we are bankrolling it. This new update would need to be very good but somehow I think all we are about to get is a patch if the last one was anything to go on.

Translation:
"This game has been in Early Access for too long, and despite the world going through a devastating epidemic, holidays, and companies having to shift their entire industries to work from home, I am selfish and want this game released NOW. I don't care if the Dungeons & Dragons team is excited their biggest and most beloved franchise/game series is being rebooted and wants to host an event talking about it. I am entitled to become a full partner of this game and company because I purchased it."

Last edited by Noraver; 14/02/21 04:07 PM.
old hand
old hand
My only gripe with the process rn is I'd like a a few more instances of small communication like this announcement, even if it is just "we are still working on that next update" with random tidbits sprinkled in, maybe someone dedicated just to social media and once a week showing the thing being worked on. Even if it doesn't actually make us more involved, it would allow people to feel more privy to how the game is turning out.
Cause otherwise everything is fine and this is an Early Access game that is clearly being worked on and showing they are considering the feedback given AND with the world being the way it is and the events at larian, it would be a wonder if updates were very fast, especially cause productions like this take a lot.

veteran
veteran
I'm usually very optimistic, I could even say naive... But I guess they sold the game so much more than expected during the EA. They have many more money to develop the game and this is why there is a huge event now.

They have amazing things to tell us. Of course about the patch but also about the future of the game but also new main features they'll implement.

- A D/N cycle
- A D&D mode
- More companions, 1/class
- A complete rework of the experience system so we can play with party of 6 or less.

Naive I said ?
I'm dissapointed at each event so don't trust me grin

Last edited by Maximuuus; 14/02/21 05:21 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
L
apprentice
apprentice
L
Originally Posted by CJMPinger
My only gripe with the process rn is I'd like a a few more instances of small communication like this announcement, even if it is just "we are still working on that next update" with random tidbits sprinkled in, maybe someone dedicated just to social media and once a week showing the thing being worked on. Even if it doesn't actually make us more involved, it would allow people to feel more privy to how the game is turning out.
Cause otherwise everything is fine and this is an Early Access game that is clearly being worked on and showing they are considering the feedback given AND with the world being the way it is and the events at larian, it would be a wonder if updates were very fast, especially cause productions like this take a lot.

Totally agree with this post, generally everything is fine and the game has been impressive from day one of EA. Some kind of regular communication is missing, I am sure that the upcoming stream will be be worth watching but it makes us EA players feel that we are not worth communicating with, only potential new players are worth the effort.

Originally Posted by MarcoNeves

Completely unrelated: thank you for being one of the few people of culture online who still knows how to spell "a lot". I can't tell you how many times I've seen "alot" and "allot" on some forums. It's disgusting ( I teach English part time, so it drives me nuts). All this to say that your post made me a happy camper today. Thank you, Niara!
Dude,

first off larian doesn't "owe" YOU anything!!!
Before you write anything about my grammar, I already know it sucks!!!
I'm not very good at typing. If like me you paid the $ 59.00 for early access, than you should know just that...It's EARLY ACCESS!!!
hopefully they fix a lot of the bugs in the game before addressing other issues. ESPECIALLY!!! Romance which shouldn't be in a game at all.
sure man I agree they should keep us informed, but I'm pretty sure and be willing to bet that something has happened to cause the delay in communication.
Let's leave behind the puerile antics and let the doggies and children whine.

addict
addict
No, Larian does owe us something for purchasing a prototype game at full price with which to fund the development of the game. And also for putting our time, effort and our personal computer recources at their disposal. In exchange we get a game that regularly hangs or sometimes crashes and has many other glitches. Thanks to these thousands of paying but enthusiastic play-testers, Larian will be able to produce a (hopefully) wonderful game in a reasonable time.
So, in exchange, I think that Larian could for instance release some more frequent patches that correct a number of the hangs and crashes that are reported.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DayVlad73

Dude,

first off larian doesn't "owe" YOU anything!!!
Before you write anything about my grammar, I already know it sucks!!!
I'm not very good at typing. If like me you paid the $ 59.00 for early access, than you should know just that...It's EARLY ACCESS!!!
hopefully they fix a lot of the bugs in the game before addressing other issues. ESPECIALLY!!! Romance which shouldn't be in a game at all.
sure man I agree they should keep us informed, but I'm pretty sure and be willing to bet that something has happened to cause the delay in communication.
Let's leave behind the puerile antics and let the doggies and children whine.

DayVlad: Why so angry, dude? Please, relax first of all. You're making zero sense in those first 3 sentences. But yes, Larian DOES owe us "something": the moment we payed 60 bucks, it owes us all a finished game roughly by the end of 2021. End of story. Now, we can discuss the specifics of what, how, when, and how often.... hence Early Access. So, Niara is not wrong.

Secondly: I was not referring to you when I made a comment about spelling (not grammar, by the way), but clearly that hit a nerve with you. Like I said, I teach English on the side, so if you have any questions about grammar, I can give you a few pointers, bro. laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by ldo58
No, Larian does owe us something for purchasing a prototype game at full price with which to fund the development of the game. And also for putting our time, effort and our personal computer recources at their disposal. In exchange we get a game that regularly hangs or sometimes crashes and has many other glitches. Thanks to these thousands of paying but enthusiastic play-testers, Larian will be able to produce a (hopefully) wonderful game in a reasonable time.
So, in exchange, I think that Larian could for instance release some more frequent patches that correct a number of the hangs and crashes that are reported.

All solid points, Ido58.

The biggest issue constantly brought up is communication if needed hire someone specifically to ask questions and relay communications to the community. IE) A face to interact with people between big announcements like most bigger companies do.

While I myself really want something solid added at this point due to constant push backs on real content being added communication comes first. I do think the classes should be a priority and like most people I would like to see the party size expand to 6 though that is less of an issue than getting the classes in currently as well as getting more races/sub-races in as that allows us to pre-occupy our time with trying different class and race combinations. As well as mercenary options to expand on different race/classes outside the default characters sooner that is added the more people can be side tracked with building different parties and toying with content while other things are worked on.

I would like to see some random encounter content as well with random loot drops to diversity what kind of gear and weapons we can get because this would keep us busy as well.

1) Classes / Multi-Classing.
2) Races/Sub-races
3) Mercenaries / Improve Animal Companions Feature
4) Party of 6
5) Random Encounters / More Loot Options / Passive Progression.
6) Starting Gear Options / Ability Score Roll Options.
7) Options in multiplayer to swap out player characters when they are not online for Companions or just in general if the player wants to swap that character out.
8) Coloring options / Dyes for gear and armor / Color your Dice.
9) Story Progression additional levels
10) Romance / Cinematic Clean up (Most Games in the genra are purely text so waiting on cinematics / Romance plot flesh outs are very low on my personal priority List).

That would be my personal preference in how they work on things. I am perfectly happy with the current combat system outside minor tweaks to fix things like wizards casting healing spells and being able to swap weapons without an action being required. I am sure there are people would disagree but I think that is the order priority should be place to tune balance and allow for optimal customization while the story and additional areas of the game are being worked on. Thinking of giving people things to do to keep them pre-occupied and appealing to the majority of the audience still waiting to see there favorite classes enter the game even if we do not have all the subclasses out the gate at least getting 1 in for each class is a nice starting point. Your appealing to a much larger audience that way quicker and just expanding on the existing class from there. Again that is my perspective on priority however I am sure there are people would disagree. I am thinking of it from a majority perspective in how I would approach it to get as many people involved and occupy as much time as possible while other areas of the game are worked on like story which takes a lot more time and thought to develop and tune.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by Noraver

Translation:
"This game has been in Early Access for too long, and despite the world going through a devastating epidemic, holidays, and companies having to shift their entire industries to work from home, I am selfish and want this game released NOW. I don't care if the Dungeons & Dragons team is excited their biggest and most beloved franchise/game series is being rebooted and wants to host an event talking about it. I am entitled to become a full partner of this game and company because I purchased it."

I do not need you to translate my words, if you wish to make a comment of your own then by all means do so. I did not mention pandemics, holidays or companies having to work from home those are your comments don't try to project yourself through me. If you have something to say try to do it like a grown up not an infantile child. I'm addressing issues like "value for money", 'good service' and many more. If the issues you raise are pertinent then the company should have delayed the early release of this product. I strongly suspect you are a company stooge sent into the forums to slap down anyone complaining about the poor service. It seems to be happening a lot on this forum.

Last edited by Kerro; 15/02/21 06:11 AM.
addict
addict
Don’t get it - Larian made it abundantly clear this was early access - they even said that it may be better to wait until full release if that was an issue for some. We knew the price & whether or not you agreed with it you paid it ... knowing what you know.
We are game testers & supporters of what we hope will be a successful game - me personally I’ve had my $60 USD worth already.
But how can you complain when you knew what you were doing ????

The game is a work in progress & so long as there is progress then that’s surely what matters - don’t pay your money and then whinge about it not living upto your view of a fully completed AAA finished title.

Heck this game in its current state is miles ahead of many “finished” games...

Let’s hope this weeks panel keeps the momentum going & gives some more meaningful upgrades/enhancements to look forward to in the upcoming patch.

Last edited by Tarorn; 15/02/21 10:13 AM.
N
N
I really hope that Patch Number 4 will be HUGE

veteran
veteran

I mean, when you put it THAT way...

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Machinus
Please have Mr. Crawford explain how they are going to prevent Ranger from being one of the dump classes of BG3, and if Ranger will be changed in 6E or will remain obsolete like it is in 5E.

Why do you consider the Ranger being a dump class? I'm currently playing an Elven female Ranger Knight and she is a tank surprisingly enough. And I will re-roll her once the update is available. I'm just hoping that they fix a lot of the bugs for the Feats and weapons which is one thing that has been needed since the beginning and hopefully add some more gameplay as well which would be nice; like letting us go to maybe Level 7 for example.

wonder if we'll be able to see a recap of the announcement as I don't get off work until 8 am as I work 3rd shift.

Last edited by DragonMaster69; 15/02/21 01:31 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69

Why do you consider the Ranger being a dump class? I'm currently playing an Elven female Ranger Knight and she is a tank surprisingly enough. And I will re-roll her once the update is available. I'm just hoping that they fix a lot of the bugs for the Feats and weapons which is one thing that has been needed since the beginning and hopefully add some more gameplay as well which would be nice; like letting us go to maybe Level 7 for example.

wonder if we'll be able to see a recap of the announcement as I don't get off work until 8 am as I work 3rd shift.

I don't know about dumpclass but right now, the Rangers animal companion they get at 3rd or 4th is lack luster. It's level does match half the rangers and has flat stat creatures along with all the different types stats being all over the place.

I did hear that pnp Ranger 5e was pretty boring and Larian homebrewed some stuff in bg3 for the class, what that is donno.

apprentice
apprentice
Holy hell people. I'm going to re-quote my own comment in the last thread.

The entitlement complex some of you all have is outrageous.

This is game development, not some small assignment that's going to have a report every couple of weeks. For a major AAA game no less. If you chose to be part of the Early Access, you knew this going in. They even said it prior to them selling anything. The game isn't going anywhere. You are willingly participating.

I think it's been made clear by every single one of their major patches and hotfixes they've been listening to feedback. There's a priority. Unlike DoS, where they were completely fan funded, this is not. Sure, you could argue the fact that they're selling a product. But this is extremely different. The shareholders are not us this time. They don't owe us an update every step of the way. It's going to be a long year and half (or more) if you folks keep wanting news every 2 weeks. It'll happen. We are just out of the holidays and still in a worldwide pandemic. BG2 came out 20 years ago (21 this year) Another 2 years isn't going to kill you.

It's fun to read the updates as they come, but I check the forums once a week. If there's news, great. If there isn't, just check next week. There's not going to be major developments every 2 weeks. It's not like I'm going to get screwed out of my money. I'll have a game a launch, just the same as anyone else. Personally I haven't touched the game since initially beating the first act. I'll probably go in again this update.

Last edited by odesseiron81; 15/02/21 03:52 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
I don't get how some people could be so harsh on a game which is still an Early Access.

Don't get me wrong, the game is nowhere near what it should be right now, it's all over the place in many ways (spell scrolls for all classes, lack of class flavor, gimmicky DOS mechanics in regards to advantage on higher grounds/backstab, overabundance of useless loot, I could go on for way longer but you get the point).

Yet, Larian showed us they cared (even a little) by reducing surfaces a bit and tuning things asked by the community, which is a good step in the right direction.

I really hope they get enough constructive feedback (and there is plenty on these forums) to continue tuning the game and making it closer to what a D&D based video game should be.

What devs don't need though is people just bashing and complaining for the sake of it. It's an early access. You don't like it ? Provide constructive feedback. You just want to crush devs ? move on, there are plenty of other games to be played much to your taste.

apprentice
apprentice
Please fix the GOG patch so that it is an actual patch and not 60GB+ download the whole game again? This would be greatly appreciated as ISPs are hitting us with data caps and downloading 60GB+ each time is getting expensive.

Thank you for your consideration with this request.

M
Machinus
Unregistered
Machinus
Unregistered
M
BG3 Ranger is different from 5E Ranger. They had to change it, otherwise no one would play it.

But, BG3 is being developed in partnership with WotC! This is not a custom homebrew class! So, how it different? Because WotC knows 5E Ranger is a failed design, and they want this product to be successful. It is obvious that they intend to redesign It for 6E, even though it's taking forever to get a new edition out.

I would like to hear discussion from Crawford about why these changes were made, and their intention to give players better reasons to plyay Ranger in 6E.

S
addict
addict
S
BG3 Ranger is different from 5E Ranger. They had to change it, otherwise no one would play it.

But, BG3 is being developed in partnership with WotC! This is not a custom homebrew class! So, how it different? Because WotC knows 5E Ranger is a failed design, and they want this product to be successful. It is obvious that they intend to redesign It for 6E, even though it's taking forever to get a new edition out.

I would like to hear discussion from Crawford about why these changes were made, and their intention to give players better reasons to plyay Ranger in 6E.

I don't think 6e is remotely close to coming out...would be weird to treat this as a preview of updates to Ranger or whatever.

E
addict
addict
E

Quietly optimistic that the best parts in the patch are being kept secret for a whack from the surprise hammer during the live stream...because cinematics and Tieflings don't seem to be the most pressing issues that need remedying. I'm hoping for some real substance here not just shiny cosmetics. Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Etruscan

Quietly optimistic that the best parts in the patch are being kept secret for a whack from the surprise hammer during the live stream...because cinematics and Tieflings don't seem to be the most pressing issues that need remedying. I'm hoping for some real substance here not just shiny cosmetics. Fingers crossed.

If its just cinimatics and more tiefling cosmetics I think ill be looking for another game to play because honestly the lack of new content has been extremely depressing so far. Every other game out there is adding new content so far we have gotten nothing at all and really not impressed with the lack of new content Games that have been out less time have added new content and improved bg 3 has added absolutely nothing so far honestly the panel has to have something wow or else the game is pretty much going to toilet.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by acatlas
If its just cinimatics and more tiefling cosmetics I think ill be looking for another game to play because honestly the lack of new content has been extremely depressing so far. Every other game out there is adding new content so far we have gotten nothing at all and really not impressed with the lack of new content Games that have been out less time have added new content and improved bg 3 has added absolutely nothing so far honestly the panel has to have something wow or else the game is pretty much going to toilet.

Really don't know why you didn't do that earlier, you joined in October so I'm guessing you came in around the same time I did. They are running EA for a while, no need to stick around the whole time.

addict
addict

It's the 1st chapter of the game in EA, not a Live-Service Game. They said from the start that they aren't going to give us more than the 1st chapter and the whole team is working both on building the rest of the game and implementing those suggests and fixes to our part of the game. If you're not ready to wait for a new dose of content then EA is not for you at all.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zellin

It's the 1st chapter of the game in EA, not a Live-Service Game. They said from the start that they aren't going to give us more than the 1st chapter and the whole team is working both on building the rest of the game and implementing those suggests and fixes to our part of the game. If you're not ready to wait for a new dose of content then EA is not for you at all.
Well said, Zellin. 100%.

enthusiast
enthusiast

I do agree with you for the most part but there are in fact things like bugs to the feats and the weapons for which have been there since day one for which haven't been addressed and taken care of as of yet. Hopefully these bugs will be taken care of this time around it would make the EA a lot better than what it is.

Well said, Zellin. 100%.

Its not additional chapters they also stated additional classes and races ect would be added I could care less about full story line release however it would as per there own video they stated that additional classes / ect would be added throughout early access. And the content is already there its just not accessable which has been determined already by dataminers on the game. You compare early access vs other early access / beta content games in comparison the 2 other games in the same genra have added 5x the additional content during early access with a smaller staff. However making 0 content improvements over a 5 month period during early access is kind of lack luster when you compare the amount of staff they have vs the amount of staff present in other games in the same genra. Fixing bugs in chapter 1 with cinematics making 0 changes over a year and not communicating anything is just a poor example of developer mentality.

Not saying Larion will but you compare it to other great games that have had similar chains of thought. Star Wars the Old Republic which at its core was a much better developed game from the perspective of MMORPG's than wow when it came to content failed to do the same thing went under the game did add additional content because of the brand but they basically threw the game in the toilet after they failed to respond to people asking what was going on with content. Other games have had similar issues. In this case its not as much of a technical issue with the game as it is a very small amount of content with nothing to keep you busy with that content currently. Adding classes which would be perfectly reasonable way to keep people occupied trying different things without expanding on the story. Is also a good way to make sure your content is working correctly during beta testing as well. Changing a couple of cinematics to be more polished is less of a way to make sure a game is hitting its key notes than actually providing necessary content to make sure all of your content is functional especially over a 5 month period. You can look right at pathfinder and solasta which are the 2 games in the same genra of play both of which came out the same time or later than Balders Gate in comparison the amount of content they had added to keep people invested in the game is much higher than the amount of content that Balders Gate has had added.

Not to say they dont have there own issues but at least the developers are communicating the issues present in those games currently and working to resolve them. If you posted on there forums you would have a response the same day for majority of issues vs balders gate which has much less communication and effort from the developers to acknowledge the issues currently being faced.

Also on a side note more problematic issues like core mechanics not functioning correctly is a much larger issue than the way asterion or shadowheart flirts with a character as an issue. Most games in the same genra cinematics are of much lower importance than core mechanics to how the game functions. Making a game pretty is far less value than making it functionally balanced.

S
addict
addict
S
Also on a side note more problematic issues like core mechanics not functioning correctly is a much larger issue than the way asterion or shadowheart flirts with a character as an issue. Most games in the same genra cinematics are of much lower importance than core mechanics to how the game functions. Making a game pretty is far less value than making it functionally balanced.

Find out tomorrow if Larian agrees. smile

(Lets go Oath of Conquest, I need my Paladin in game!)

old hand
old hand

I really hope they agree. Being that all of this is was announced right before Valentine's Day makes me rather paranoid.
Oath of Conquest would be nice, unfortunately it isn't PHB. frown

Originally Posted by Zarna

I really hope they agree. Being that all of this is was announced right before Valentine's Day makes me rather paranoid.
Oath of Conquest would be nice, unfortunately it isn't PHB. frown

Yea, I was just going to say, I can see Larian doing the PHB classes and sub-classes before Xanathar's or Tasha's. Been a while since I played the game, but will be restarting after the new patch to see what they've got. I'm not really into playing evil characters, so the current companions are kind of "eh" for me.

S
addict
addict
S
It begins!

veteran
veteran
Is it like 2 hours late?

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem
Is it like 2 hours late?
No, you may have missed it.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I would love some patch notes or a summary of the video. Don't have time to get through the whole thing.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by fkhaller
I would love some patch notes or a summary of the video. Don't have time to get through the whole thing.

More cinematics.
Some new Spells.
Druid Class.
Druid Class gets a special quest in druids grove.
That should be everything worth mentioning, besides some quality of life changes.

stranger
stranger
WTF is with the overdone intro for this panel. Just get on with the people talking not this bS

I
old hand
old hand
I
Originally Posted by Maldurin
Originally Posted by fkhaller

More cinematics.
Some new Spells.
Druid Class.
Druid Class gets a special quest in druids grove.
That should be everything worth mentioning, besides some quality of life changes.

You forgot: Sven fails at cheesing the Hag fight which makes up half of the stream time.
And the biggest change: After Patch 4 there will be incremental patches and you do not need to download the whole client every time there is a patch.
That would also allow Larian to make more frequent patches.

Recording of the Panel:

Last edited by Ixal; 17/02/21 09:27 PM.
veteran
veteran
Is it like 2 hours late?
No, you may have missed it.

An even worse explanation lol I'd rather not embarass myself.

stranger
stranger
The druid class looks amazing. <3

enthusiast
enthusiast
Did they fix any of the feat bugs or the weapons bugs?

S
addict
addict
S
Did they fix any of the feat bugs or the weapons bugs?

Until the patch hits, there is no comment on this one way or another to the best of my knowledge.

M
Machinus
Unregistered
Machinus
Unregistered
M
I don't think it's weird at all. The committee is getting huge feedback on how to fix a problem they already know they have in 5E. I think it's very likely we will see some BG3 changes in 6E.

S
addict
addict
S
I don't think it's weird at all. The committee is getting huge feedback on how to fix a problem they already know they have in 5E. I think it's very likely we will see some BG3 changes in 6E.

Like what? lol

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
So at the end of the day we are left with "coming soon". May I humbly ask what does that mean? Give us a date. For Bogs sake Christmas will be here soon. I think Larian have misread the mood out here.

veteran
veteran

Link? I don't there is a committee or plans for a 6th edition. Sounds like an unsupported rumor.

stranger
stranger
So at the end of the day we are left with "coming soon". May I humbly ask what does that mean? Give us a date. For Bogs sake Christmas will be here soon. I think Larian have misread the mood out here.

They’ve not misread the mood - they’re very aware that we want a release date. They’re not stupid, they won’t commit themselves to a date until patch4 is ready. It’s sensible, look at Cyberpunk.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by azuremanure

They’ve not misread the mood - they’re very aware that we want a release date. They’re not stupid, they won’t commit themselves to a date until patch4 is ready. It’s sensible, look at Cyberpunk.

So why make a pre patch announcement if the patch is not ready and they want to wait until they've got it right? If its not ready simply don't annouce it easy. I don't agree with you they have totally misread the mood if they think this is accepatable. The mood is we are sick and tired of these silly games, it you've go a patch, and notice its being called a patch not an update, then just release it. But perhaps you can educate me when exacly is soon, if your waiting for someone to pick you up is soon next week or perhaps next month. Such stupid game play from a company that actually makes games. There's no game here we are just the ones being played.

veteran
veteran
Like you I'm disappointed. It's cold outside it would have been nice to stay indoors and play BG3.

But, in this, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I think the patch was supposed to land today but they couldn't figure out how to crush a troublesome bug.

addict
addict
Did you guys watch the stream??? They said very clearly, " the patch will be released next week."

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Like you I'm disappointed. It's cold outside it would have been nice to stay indoors and play BG3.

But, in this, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I think the patch was supposed to land today but they couldn't figure out how to crush a troublesome bug.

How on earth could you possibly know this unless you actually work for the company? And if you do why are you pretending to be a consumer? There is too much BS going on here. Do they send you personal emails about the development. No I didn't think so.

veteran
veteran
Because it's what they said during the livestream? lol

But you are correct, there is too much BS going on here.

enthusiast
enthusiast

So why make a pre patch announcement if the patch is not ready and they want to wait until they've got it right? If its not ready simply don't annouce it easy. I don't agree with you they have totally misread the mood if they think this is acceptable. The mood is we are sick and tired of these silly games, it you've go a patch, and notice its being called a patch not an update, then just release it. But perhaps you can educate me when exacly is soon, if your waiting for someone to pick you up is soon next week or perhaps next month. Such stupid game play from a company that actually makes games. There's no game here we are just the ones being played.

I'm thinking they discovered the bug last minute, and delaying the event today would've been bad, and the audience would've hated it. So, they went ahead and proceeded as planned, but won't commit for an exact date for the patch because they do not know how long it's going to take to fix it.... buuuuut they know it will not take more than a week. (Which is why they said they'd release it "next week" at the end of the stream)

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 18/02/21 08:04 AM.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K

So why make a pre patch announcement if the patch is not ready and they want to wait until they've got it right? If its not ready simply don't annouce it easy. I don't agree with you they have totally misread the mood if they think this is acceptable. The mood is we are sick and tired of these silly games, it you've go a patch, and notice its being called a patch not an update, then just release it. But perhaps you can educate me when exacly is soon, if your waiting for someone to pick you up is soon next week or perhaps next month. Such stupid game play from a company that actually makes games. There's no game here we are just the ones being played.

I'm thinking they discovered the bug last minute, and delaying the event today would've been bad, and the audience would've hated it. So, they went ahead and proceeded as planned, but won't commit for an exact date for the patch because they do not know how long it's going to take to fix it.... buuuuut they know it will not take more than a week. (Which is why they said they'd release it "next week" at the end of the stream)

Do you also believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Clause. Just asking like?

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
So, druids are coming? And furthermore: is only a sensation or this class seems to be destined to be overpowered? And what about the rolling fire ball? That's not epic, or amazing, is uh.. ... silly? "ehy ehy! look I learnt the firebal/firestorm spell! I'm freaking awesome!!!!" "wow doest it explode? doest it make fire rain form the skies?" "uh.. no, it rolls, and burn, but it rolls and i can command it!!!".

Meh.

N
N
So, druids are coming? And furthermore: is only a sensation or this class seems to be destined to be overpowered? And what about the rolling fire ball? That's not epic, or amazing, is uh.. ... silly? "ehy ehy! look I learnt the firebal/firestorm spell! I'm freaking awesome!!!!" "wow doest it explode? doest it make fire rain form the skies?" "uh.. no, it rolls, and burn, but it rolls and i can command it!!!".

Meh.

What is your Problem exactly?

Flaming Sphere

Flaming Sphere
2 conjuration
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V S M (A bit of tallow, a pinch of brimstone, and a dusting of powdered iron)
Duration: Up to 1 minute
Classes: Druid, Wizard
A 5-foot-diameter sphere of fire appears in an unoccupied space of your choice within range and lasts for the duration. Any creature that ends its turn within 5 feet of the sphere must make a Dexterity saving throw. The creature takes 2d6 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. As a bonus action, you can move the sphere up to 30 feet. If you ram the sphere into a creature, that creature must make the saving throw against the sphere’s damage, and the sphere stops moving this turn. When you move the sphere, you can direct it over barriers up to 5 feet tall and jump it across pits up to 10 feet wide. The sphere ignites flammable objects not being worn or carried, and it sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet.
At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6 for each slot level above 2nd.

enthusiast
enthusiast
[quote=Kerro][quote=azuremanure][quote=Kerro]

Do you also believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Clause. Just asking like?
I run my own business, so.... Hang on, are you in the 11-14 age bracket? Your comment is devoid of any substance. Oh btw, it's Santa "Claus".

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Let's leave out the snarkiness, please.

enthusiast
enthusiast

So it looks like Larian built us up for a letdown. After all "coming soon" could be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. They could have narrowed it down a bit for us.

Last edited by DragonMaster69; 18/02/21 01:07 PM.
old hand
old hand

So it looks like Larian built us up for a letdown. After all "coming soon" could be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. They could have narrowed it down a bit for us.

Looking at the previous announcement and patch, it was the following week. So going off that I'd guess next week or the following.

veteran
veteran
People, people, relax. The update is Just Around the Cornerâ„¢

enthusiast
enthusiast

The problems with CyberPunk are problems with the final, release-version of the game. Patch #4 for BG3 concerns only the BG3 EA. Quite a difference. CP never did an EA--even though the official completed game has turned out to be an EA release, apparently...;) BG3 is much different. My own personal opinion is that an EA for any AAA game should not come a year or more before the final version ships, because it compounds the already acute problem of selling an EA game for full pop in which only the first 10%-15% of the game is ever released under the EA. It's not really an EA of BG3 at all, it's an EA for only the first chapter of BG3.

Anyway, if I heard right about smaller, regular incremental patches coming every 14 days or so after patch 4, that's good news! If that happens, then we're cookin' with gas as the flint and straw have been dumped...;)

Last, about the "Presentation from Hell II" yesterday, I have to honestly say I did enjoy the edge-of-my-seat drama of the cow munching on the hay, and Swen clanking around like the Tin Man on the Yellow Brick Road, and constantly yelling in an attempt to overcome the failing mic (which garbled the speech so that it was unintelligible at times), along with the Tiefling male discussing revolutionary new gaming features such as "loaded dice"...I particularly enjoyed the plastic ears all around...and then my mom called that supper was on the table...(j/k)...;)

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)
stranger
stranger
So, patch #4 Adding the Druid Class, a short stack of new spells, UI changes, AI tweaks, delta patching system, and a "very long" changelog of unspecified minor changes/bugfixes should be available sometime in the next week. It is next week (or a bit longer, possibly) because there is at least one critical bug and few serious bugs that must be resolved so that QA can pass this patch for release.

I am looking forward to the changes, thanks!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by GreyMage
So, patch #4 Adding the Druid Class, a short stack of new spells, UI changes, AI tweaks, delta patching system, and a "very long" changelog of unspecified minor changes/bugfixes should be available sometime in the next week. It is next week (or a bit longer, possibly) because there is at least one critical bug and few serious bugs that must be resolved so that QA can pass this patch for release.

Don’t forget the lighting changes!! Loooove me some lighting

addict
addict
I hope the retreat from combat works properly. It would help for the "immersiveness" I think. Imagine you're Conan sneaking into the caves of Thulsa Doom with your friends, but having to flee from superior numbers, leaving a carnage behind.
Is better than all dying, reloading a save and restarting right ?

Last edited by ldo58; 18/02/21 08:36 PM.
I hope the retreat from combat works properly. It would help for the "immersiveness" I think. Imagine you're Conan sneaking into the caves of Thulsa Doom with your friends, but having to flee from superior numbers, leaving a carnage behind.
Is better than all dying, reloading a save and restarting right ?

Yes, but it will be more immersive if you are not sure to be able to flee each time, if you might fail your retreat and be caught up.

addict
addict
And therefore planning an escape route is an additional challenge.

Last edited by ldo58; 18/02/21 10:13 PM.
veteran
veteran

Omg what lighting changes?

E
stranger
stranger
E
It felt more like "darkening" changes but hey... it's kinda fun to swap to human POV sometimes.

E
stranger
stranger
E

Omg what lighting changes?

They show passes before/after in the video from the PatchFromHell2 if you go back and watch, I can't remember how far into the video

stranger
stranger
There is a lot of vitriol around the patch.

I don't get it. for me, every update, addition, bug squash, or lighting change is just another step towards the end goal. Yup, I would have like to see another race, or additional classes (I personally don't love Druids, but wildshape looks fun!). Yup, I would have liked controller support fixed up so I can play on my TV or more spells, or class balancing etc etc etc. I'm 100% confident that there are still going to be a very healthy laundry list of things to do for the devs. I don't expect everything fixed because there is a patch. I expect everything fixed when the game finally leaves EA.
So I'm excited for some new stuff and any / all of the little changes that they've managed to make. Everything is a step forward!
Thanks, Larian.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I wish the upvote system was on for that post. I mean, I'd like them to be a little more communicative in between patches, but everything I've seen from them so far (patch wise) tells me they are very willing to modify their vision of the game based on community feedback.

If my wish came true we'd keep getting great patches with good community changes included AND communication in between. If I had to choose between the two though, I'll stay in the dark in between patches. I think they're on track to release a GREAT game, and that's the most important thing to me!

enthusiast
enthusiast
They didn't say much about bugs that they took care of though. Wonder when they will release what was updated?

Last edited by DragonMaster69; 20/02/21 12:14 AM.
stranger
stranger
They didn't say much about bugs that they took care of though. Wonder when they will release what was updated?

Looks like they have about 30 pages of notes and not enough time to talk about

To Be Forgotten Is Worse Than Death
I'm fairly disappointed with the panel. I might be horribly misinformed, but EA is an approximate year, correct? If so that would mean a third of the way through with one additional class and one additional companion. I sincerely hope by launch we're able to test and provide feedback on all classes, races, companions and even levels for balance.

I'm concerned that an inadequate EA will lead to a need for a second release similar to DOS2.

That being said, all the props to moderators and what not for allowing people to post negative feedback and opinions. Paradox just had a "major" announcement too, but they're silencing any opposition and saying only to post positive things (or so people reported).

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Blade238
I'm fairly disappointed with the panel. I might be horribly misinformed, but EA is an approximate year, correct? If so that would mean a third of the way through with one additional class and one additional companion. I sincerely hope by launch we're able to test and provide feedback on all classes, races, companions and even levels for balance.
They said EA would be at least 1 year, but it could be longer, and I hope it is. I hope they take the time they need to make a great game. smile

S
stranger
stranger
S
I am sad the level cap is still going to be 4, so I have nothing really to do but run a druid up to level 4 (about a week of game play) then go to other games until patch 5 comes out... sad sad sad...

I have played online games since 1991 when Never Winter Nights was released on AOL... I KNOW my games... and I have known many many games since. So don't question my gaming experience it's longer then most of you have been alive.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Unless they fixed most of the bugs, added more feats or more quests, there really is no point in playing EA anymore other than to play as a druid. Now if they would have just upped the level cap to 5 then it is a whole new ball game for pretty much every class and that alone would have people replaying every class to try it out.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by sanctifiedwarrio
Unless they fixed most of the bugs, added more feats or more quests, there really is no point in playing EA anymore other than to play as a druid. Now if they would have just upped the level cap to 5 then it is a whole new ball game for pretty much every class and that alone would have people replaying every class to try it out.

Yes I agree. And to your point I would add Multiclassing. We want to experiment with player characters.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Authion

Looks like they have about 30 pages of notes and not enough time to talk about

True would love to be able to read through the changelog before downloading and installing the patch to see what changes updates and fixes were done.

Originally Posted by Icelyn
They said EA would be at least 1 year, but it could be longer, and I hope it is. I hope they take the time they need to make a great game. smile
That's certainly better than I thought. It'll need more than a year for sure.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Sabe
I am sad the level cap is still going to be 4, so I have nothing really to do but run a druid up to level 4 (about a week of game play) then go to other games until patch 5 comes out... sad sad sad...

Yeah I really wish they would up it to 5 or 6, you can get enough XP in EA for that. I'm not a fan of playing Druids, but since they said they fixed Arcane Ward and added Flaming Sphere, I'll just try an Abjurer again.

This patch looks like it will not contain any of the things that I was hoping for, but I'm totally fine with that. Progress is progress, and progress is being made.
I doubt that even 1/5th of the things I want will ever make it into the game... again, I can deal with that. I look forward to seeing what this game will become even if it never even comes close to being the game that I wanted. If it continues on the path it is on, it will still be a game that I will be happy to have purchased and proud to have participated in the EA for.
There could have been more information given about when this patch was anticipated to be available, but I'm fine with simply hearing that it will be "coming soon".
It would have been nice to get a little info between the last patch and now, even if it was just "we're working on it." A "here's a few of the things we're looking at" would have been great... but I can deal with the lack of information because I know that progress of some sort is still being made somewhere.
So, rest assured, when this next patch comes out I am going to try a few more playthroughs just to see what's there. When it gets to the inevitable point where I am bored with that content, I'll download a few mods and try to keep my enjoyment level up while I wait for the next patch. Rinse, and repeat.
Speaking of mods though, I seriously hope that someone at Larian is closely monitoring the modding community. What they come up with, or try to come up with, and how quickly those things that they have come up with accrue downloads will give you (Larian) a pretty strong idea of some of the things people are desperately wanting for future patches.
Anyways... Cheers!

Last edited by The_BlauerDragon; 22/02/21 09:46 PM. Reason: Typo
F
stranger
stranger
F
For me personally, been waiting for a game like this in the works, however in regards to news and announce one would think it would be the day of the announcement for the patch update as well. In which I understand that there is a lot of work that needs to be done but when comes to announcements they should have just waited until the actual release of the patch tbh. Yes, they could inform us that patch four is almost complete but kept a big reveal to themselves because one was hoping that since they made an official announcement the official release of patch four would be released nope.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by foreverskyes
For me personally, been waiting for a game like this in the works, however in regards to news and announce one would think it would be the day of the announcement for the patch update as well. In which I understand that there is a lot of work that needs to be done but when comes to announcements they should have just waited until the actual release of the patch tbh. Yes, they could inform us that patch four is almost complete but kept a big reveal to themselves because one was hoping that since they made an official announcement the official release of patch four would be released nope.

It stopped people asking for info on a daily basis. It's actually common to show sneak peaks to upcoming content, go to any mmo game.

The to hell panels are well done and probably require prep time. Why would you release a update the same time you release a vid. You generally want people to watch the vid.

enthusiast
enthusiast
@fallenj what you say is true but I was hoping that in addition to announcing a new PC that they would have also mentioned what if any of the bugs that they had fixed this time around. Nothing at all was even mentioned about the bugs; which was very disappointing

Nothing at all was even mentioned about the bugs
With a patch of this size, it can be assumed that a plethora of bugs have been addressed... just as it can be assumed that more have been introduced. To my way of thinking it would have been pointless for them to spend time talking about bugs when even the most prolific bugs and glitches are sure to not have been encountered by all (or maybe not even most) of the players. The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word "Patch" is; Some old bugs go, some new bugs arrive... some bugs aren't ready to pack their bags yet.

old hand
old hand
@fallenj what you say is true but I was hoping that in addition to announcing a new PC that they would have also mentioned what if any of the bugs that they had fixed this time around. Nothing at all was even mentioned about the bugs; which was very disappointing

True, I can see you point on wanting to know about the details.

old hand
old hand
I think pretty much everyone wants details, if we got a patchnotes list (that could be updated later) I think people would be pleased and patient for that next update.

addict
addict
Agreed. I don't mind waiting out a pre-emptive hotfix, but I want to know what's different in patch 4. Beyond adding druid, improved torches, etc.

I think pretty much everyone wants details, if we got a patchnotes list (that could be updated later) I think people would be pleased and patient for that next update.
That seems like an extremely reasonable approach. Rather than wasting time talking about every tiny detail in the update video, they could just release a textual list after the video that covers everything that will be in the update and let us read through it at our leisure. It isn't like they don't already have a list somewhere internally.

I second that, and that way they can focus the videos on the meat of the patches without having to spend any time on minor points. Something that lists the minor stuff, and bug fixes and such can be in a list to read later.

enthusiast
enthusiast

Now I'd even be happy with patch notes that what we've got an idea of what bugs are being fixed as well as what new things might be getting added

stranger
stranger
Hoping the launcher is fixed. Only way I can play is running the app as administrator in bin folder

To Be Forgotten Is Worse Than Death
stranger
stranger
Having PFH2 so far in front of the patch has cause me a lot of anxiety!

Give us notes at least

G
addict
addict
G
If you still think the patch is coming this week, you better wake up. We're going go to into March without a release.

Truly disappointing from Larian (again)

veteran
veteran
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Oh they're having a laugh laugh

D
D
It's out!

veteran
veteran
If you still think the patch is coming this week, you better wake up. We're going go to into March without a release.

Well look who's wrong. AGAIN.

addict
addict
39 GB, here we go.

Well look who's wrong. AGAIN.
Well, even if he'd been right, it isn't like March is more than a couple of days away. Still. Glad to see that he was wrong.

addict
addict
39 GB, here we go.

Done ! I could load about 2,5 GB per hour from steam, so it took 18 hours to download the patch. eek
Fortunately the patching system is now changed so that the next ones will be smaller.
But it makes me wonder how huge the final prodcuct will be. Only for this I'm now happy to have opted in EA, so the rest will come in small patches.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard