Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 50 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 49 50
stranger
stranger
@azuremanure Thank you! Not too long but she has gone through a few variants because I couldn't settle on hair style/color.

@Dexai Yeah, I forget what it's called but it's easy to find on the nexus, I just remember that his has black outfits in the title. I actually don't mind the starting armor for warlock but I'm not a fan of that disadvantage on stealth checks it has.

addict
addict
every female characters comes with a pony tail!!:)

veteran
veteran
My current playthrough is a drow rogue named Raven - rogues are really fun in this game and since I don't like Astarion, playing a rogue myself isn't the worst idea.
Raven is Seldarine btw and despises her Lolth worshipping sisters and brothers. She isn't very thrilled, that drow are helping in the Absolute crap too. She never fogoes the chance for a witty one liner and when deception helps her, she uses it - Shadowheart loves her because of that.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
Why does everyone's character look so noble and put-together?

Please meet my Chaotic Messy half-elf, newly graduated Ranger -- an expert at crappy dates, gassy nights and natural 1s.

[Linked Image from ]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lastman
every female characters comes with a pony tail!!:)

I need more ponytails, please. And classic braids. I would suggest looking at the amazing hairstyles of Guild Wars II for inspo, there was a French braid that was to die for.

apprentice
apprentice
She is High Half-Elf not Drow. Why the skin tone... well it is a long story.

Last edited by D3loFF; 13/02/21 09:12 PM.
veteran
veteran
My next playthrough - Miya Soral, Mephistopheles Tiefling wizard - I like the Faust story (both from Goethe and the medieval story), so I wanted of course my Tiefling be a from the Mephistopheles line. I might try the Astarion romance with her, even though I'm not a fan of that companion. But he has a lot of fans, so I thought, I see, what all the fuss is about.

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by fylimar
My next playthrough - Miya Soral, Mephistopheles Tiefling wizard - I like the Faust story (both from Goethe and the medieval story), so I wanted of course my Tiefling be a from the Mephistopheles line. I might try the Astarion romance with her, even though I'm not a fan of that companion. But he has a lot of fans, so I thought, I see, what all the fuss is about.

You should always check the health of any potential partner's teeth before getting involved with them, and Astarion's mouth is in excellent shape for a 200+ year old dude. Excellent choice.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by BeeBee

You should always check the health of any potential partner's teeth before getting involved with them, and Astarion's mouth is in excellent shape for a 200+ year old dude. Excellent choice.

Well, I'm not that excited - as I said, I'm not a fan of Astarion. My goto romance normally is Shadowheart, first was Wyll and with my githyanki Gale. The problem with Wyll and Gale is, that you have competition in form of a cambion and a goddess. SHadowhearts romance is quite sweet for such a queen of thorns. Astarion gets a bit on my nerves 'ooohhh - look, I'm a brooding vampire and I'm eeeviiil' . He has some funny lines sometimes though. And you can punch him a lot grin

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast

Well, I'm not that excited - as I said, I'm not a fan of Astarion. My goto romance normally is Shadowheart, first was Wyll and with my githyanki Gale. The problem with Wyll and Gale is, that you have competition in form of a cambion and a goddess. SHadowhearts romance is quite sweet for such a queen of thorns. Astarion gets a bit on my nerves 'ooohhh - look, I'm a brooding vampire and I'm eeeviiil' . He has some funny lines sometimes though. And you can punch him a lot grin

You can also "leave wordlessly" whenever he spazzes out and he will react -- the other companions don't do that.

Astarion is half brooding revenge-fueled chaotic rogue and half gossipy grandmother. And who doesn't love a gossipy auntie with a grudge? Wyll has a lot of potential, but after hearing Myzora's datamined voicelines I think I like her better than him, she sounds super-fun, cunning and down-to-earth. Gale's romantic path gets on my nerves because of the way it's framed -- the man is clearly infatuated with a goddess and unlike Wyll is not very honest about how that is more dangerous for the party than the ticking time bomb he carries, and unlike Astarion he's not even honest about his dishonesty. However, the thing that turned me down the most was his holier-than-thou speech after Mayrina's quest.

His voice actor is excellent though; all of them are.

veteran
veteran

You can also "leave wordlessly" whenever he spazzes out and he will react -- the other companions don't do that.

Astarion is half brooding revenge-fueled chaotic rogue and half gossipy grandmother. And who doesn't love a gossipy auntie with a grudge? Wyll has a lot of potential, but after hearing Myzora's datamined voicelines I think I like her better than him, she sounds super-fun, cunning and down-to-earth. Gale's romantic path gets on my nerves because of the way it's framed -- the man is clearly infatuated with a goddess and unlike Wyll is not very honest about how that is more dangerous for the party than the ticking time bomb he carries, and unlike Astarion he's not even honest about his dishonesty. However, the thing that turned me down the most was his holier-than-thou speech after Mayrina's quest.

His voice actor is excellent though; all of them are.

The voice actors are pretty good. I must say, I like Gales friendship path - he is great as your big , sometimes lecturing, brother. My hopes are with Karlach, the short dialogues with her gives me hope, tha tshe will be a companion after my heart. And according to datamining she sings - and wit ha really nice voice. So we get our singing Tiefling companion after all (I would love Alfira as a companion, but I don't think, that will happen).
Another great character is Abdirak - he would have so much potential as a companion or camp follower. Since he has a unique model, I hope, we haven't seen the last of him.

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
The voice actors are pretty good. I must say, I like Gales friendship path - he is great as your big , sometimes lecturing, brother. My hopes are with Karlach, the short dialogues with her gives me hope, tha tshe will be a companion after my heart. And according to datamining she sings - and wit ha really nice voice. So we get our singing Tiefling companion after all (I would love Alfira as a companion, but I don't think, that will happen).
Another great character is Abdirak - he would have so much potential as a companion or camp follower. Since he has a unique model, I hope, we haven't seen the last of him.

Here's to Abdirak as a camp companion (campanion?) reminding you that pain and failure are part of life, with a kinky twist.

veteran
veteran

Here's to Abdirak as a camp companion (campanion?) reminding you that pain and failure are part of life, with a kinky twist.

Hear hear

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well of the two, the spider is the more friendly companion.

Just sayin'

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Newtinmpls

Just sayin'

You know, for a beast master ranger, that spider is truly awesome. But ugh. That thing is too creepy. I hate spiders.

And no, that spider is not friendly or is definitely pretending to be friendly. There's WAY too many accidental deaths from the spider jumping and landing on my characters or others. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
Originally Posted by Newtinmpls

Just sayin'

You know, for a beast master ranger, that spider is truly awesome. But ugh. That thing is too creepy. I hate spiders.

And no, that spider is not friendly or is definitely pretending to be friendly. There's WAY too many accidental deaths from the spider jumping and landing on my characters or others. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yeah, death by spider summoning is a thing.

I don't like spiders either, but surprisingly enough, I like the spider matriarch and her babies, maybe because they are blue and red, more colorful. And the babies are just cute.

Doctor Who
S
addict
addict
S
Yeah, death by spider summoning is a thing.

I don't like spiders either, but surprisingly enough, I like the spider matriarch and her babies, maybe because they are blue and red, more colorful. And the babies are just cute.

The matriarch does have good coloring. I have lots of complaints about BG3 but art design is not it.

So yeah, the matriarch is pretty awesome and then I zoom in and then I realize it’s grotesque and I must squish it knowing I’ve been bamboozled by it’s mesmerizing colors.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have two! The first one I am playing with right now! She is a Sheild Dwarf Fighter named Trixy!

[Linked Image from ]

And the other one (who is my favourite character I've made, I think) is an Asmodeus Tiefling Warlock [pact of the fiend], Yashnir Devilfire

[Linked Image from ]

Though, there is also Taldavir, whom I love with all my heart. He is an Asmodeus Tiefling Life Cleric of Selune

[Linked Image from ]

New patch, new character - it's Oktavia, Tav for short

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

New patch, new druidic Tav! Now with white eyelashes!

Page 20 of 50 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard