Tuco #757951 20/02/21 10:04 PM
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Topper
More of a positive counter I'd say.
You are not fooling anyone. It's a textbook parody thread. Some forums have even explicit rules against that.
It's passive-aggressive and reactionary, not to mention a deliberate attempt to be catty toward another user.
Hardly a shining display of "positivity".

And that's without going into the fact...

Supporting a game I love is petty and childish.......... Think about what you wrote Tuco. Noone cares about what games you choose to play.

...That you are either playing the fool for your own convenience or your reading comprehension sucks.
Ah Tuco, your colours are bare. To infer so much hatred in one thread. Pity.

Topper #757952 20/02/21 10:04 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm in....my jammies !!!

I'm also in...hot water with my teenage daughter...but that's most days !!!!

So what are all of you in ?

marajango #757953 20/02/21 10:05 PM
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Originally Posted by marajango
And here we go again with the name calling.
If you don't call someone's name, how would they know you're talking to them? I can't just say hey you. frown

Topper #757954 20/02/21 10:07 PM
K
stranger
stranger
K
Simple. BG3 is getting better all the time. There are issues, but hopefully they will be addressed to meet as many criticisms as possible. Given the surge of bone dead console titles and battle royal games, I think we are doing ok with BG3. Peace and warhammers to all.

I approve this thread smile

Topper #757955 20/02/21 10:07 PM
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by Tuco
More of a positive counter I'd say.
You are not fooling anyone. It's a textbook parody thread. Some forums have even explicit rules against that.
It's passive-aggressive and reactionary, not to mention a deliberate attempt to be catty toward another user.
Hardly a shining display of "positivity".

And that's without going into the fact...

Supporting a game I love is petty and childish.......... Think about what you wrote Tuco. Noone cares about what games you choose to play.

...That you are either playing the fool for your own convenience or your reading comprehension sucks.
Ah Tuco, your colours are bare. To infer so much hatred in one thread. Pity.
Topper: quit the passive-aggressiveness or the thread gets locked.

Maximuuus #757956 20/02/21 10:07 PM
P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
I shoul probably create a "Make sure you don't leave a steam review" and a "Hate club of Minthara" thread...
That would be really interresting.

This is not positivity... it's a reaction to a thread you don't like.

Making a hate thread for Minthara thread is crossing the line buddy!

Topper #757957 20/02/21 10:07 PM
veteran
veteran
I shoul probably create a "Make sure you don't leave a steam review" and a "Hate club of Minthara" thread...

With respect, you are wrong. You have no idea of my motives even though I had just stated thema few threads ago. Speaks volumes about the negativity on this forum. Think positive, its far better for your mental health.

Negative threads always leads to discussions about the game. Not always constructive discussions, but discussions.

What should this thread lead to ?

Last edited by Maximuuus; 20/02/21 10:09 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
Topper #757958 20/02/21 10:09 PM
E
addict
addict
E
Does this fall under toxic positivity? Live Love Laugh?

Sorry couldn’t resist grin

Topper #757959 20/02/21 10:09 PM
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Not quite sure why a thread trying to show support for this game could descend into passive aggressiveness but that fine, If thats what this is then consider me out.

Maximuuus #757961 20/02/21 10:10 PM
P
addict
addict
P

With respect, you are wrong. You have no idea of my motives even though I had just stated thema few threads ago. Speaks volumes about the negativity on this forum. Think positive, its far better for your mental health.

Negative threads always leads to discussions about the game. Not always constructive discussions, but discussions.

I don't know...maybe what we like about the game?

Pandemonica #757962 20/02/21 10:11 PM
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Pandemonica

So cheerleading for the silent million?

Pandemonica #757963 20/02/21 10:11 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Pandemonica

It would probably have been better if the OP started saying what he like about the game if that was the goal smile

Last edited by Maximuuus; 20/02/21 10:12 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
Sadurian #757969 20/02/21 10:16 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Keep your responses civil, please.

i mean, with the opening post and the 2nd post, the OP made it clear it's a thread meant to cause an argument.

Topper #757972 20/02/21 10:24 PM
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Ah you know,just a bit of positive thinking. Larian are doing a decent job of bringing us a game based on a huge IP. Nothing wrong with supporting them. There is only an argument where someone whats to find one. Discussion is another thing entirely.

Topper #757975 20/02/21 10:31 PM
Banned
Banned
You should go on reddit, my dude. It's basically a 50 shades of twilight sub, but any kind of criticism towards Larian or the game gets sorted out right quick.

Innateagle #757976 20/02/21 10:33 PM
Topper Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Innateagle
You should go on reddit, my dude. It's basically a 50 shades of twilight sub, but any kind of criticism towards Larian or the game gets sorted out right quick.

Hehe, yeah,tis the way of things. Night night all.

Topper #757981 20/02/21 10:57 PM
old hand
old hand
This thread should be locked, the whole purpose is to antagonize / start a argument. It's a Troll thread.

Topper #757986 20/02/21 11:32 PM
old hand
old hand
So instead of coming up with a well reasoned argument to counter any grievances, you’re just going to make a personal jab at someone?

And this was right after someone else making a thread yesterday specifically singling out detractors for being ‘too aggressive’. You know, nobody has actually said anything to refute any points in my huge feedback thread yet either.

With all due respect as a former moderator myself (of a MMO no less!), this and the other one really should have been nuked from orbit long ago. There is no inherent value in leaving this open.

Though if you really want a serious reply, I am still on but for entirely different reasons. The development process of games legitimately interest me, and I want to see what changes, if any for better or for worse, happen. And if not, let’s see if I’m 3 for 3 in correctly predicting how badly the mid/endgame balance will become.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 20/02/21 11:35 PM.
Saito Hikari #757988 20/02/21 11:39 PM
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
So instead of coming up with a well reasoned argument to counter any grievances, you’re just going to make a personal jab at someone?

And this was right after someone else making a thread yesterday specifically singling out detractors for being ‘too aggressive’. You know, nobody has actually said anything to refute any points in my huge feedback thread yet either.

With all due respect as a former moderator myself (of a MMO no less!), this and the other one really should have been nuked from orbit long ago. There is no inherent value in leaving this open.

Though if you really want a serious reply, I am still on but for entirely different reasons. The development process of games legitimately interest me, and I want to see what changes, if any for better or for worse, happen. And if not, let’s see if I’m 3 for 3 in correctly predicting how badly the mid/endgame balance will become.

If there are people (those silent MILLION) who think the game is so great, I'd love to see the arguments for it.

Scribe #757994 20/02/21 11:52 PM
P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Scribe
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari

If there are people (those silent MILLION) who think the game is so great, I'd love to see the arguments for it.

Wow, you guys are petty. So I guess it is ok to start a thread about trying to start a review bomb right Scribe? How about another 2 page post to stroke your own ego Saito Hikari? I mean seriously. All you guys do is try to show how superior you are in your "knowledge" of 5e and game development why don't you team up and go and make a game lol? Anyways, I am done with this thread and people who do nothing in their posts but insult the OP, while trying to say he is so insulting for posting a thread of a similar title of a thread crying about how much he is out of the game and still posts actively on a game he hates.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard