Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
old hand
old hand
Ten berries is enough for one muffin!

edit: Maybe we've finally found the reason druids live in circles instead of hermit lives

Last edited by Dexai; 20/02/21 11:59 PM.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Dexai #758001 21/02/21 12:07 AM
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Dexai
Ten berries is enough for one muffin!

edit: Maybe we've finally found the reason druids live in circles instead of hermit lives

Total random thought. I always thought goodberries looked and tasted like cranberries. No idea why.

old hand
old hand
good, goose, crane, it's all the same thing

Optimistically Apocalyptic
veteran
veteran
Laughing. Actually I always imagined gooseberries because the grow wild but when you go berry picking you are lucky to comeback with more than a handful. That and I really like gooseberry jam.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Just watch how you go with this thread, folks.

The original post wasn't enough to shut this down immediately? Jesus Christ.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Rubymosh
Why are all the classes either gay acting, high-voiced men or snotty, hard ass women? I am a long-time woman gamer (age 67) and I would like a deep voiced, handsome male as a romance companion. Are all the devs gay men who hate women?? And now the new class, Druid, is a woman!! I'm not gay and do not want a romance with another woman. What is wrong with you people? Why isn't there a sexy, male like Ifan Ben-Mezd for us straight women players? I've quit playing the game as I am disgusted with the companions!!!!!!!!!

My curiosity is...

Is Wyll not a handsome, moderately deep-voiced, heroically-inclined-but-with-a-dark-history, gallant man? Does he not count for some reason?

Niara #758066 21/02/21 04:52 AM
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Niara
Originally Posted by Rubymosh
Why are all the classes either gay acting, high-voiced men or snotty, hard ass women? I am a long-time woman gamer (age 67) and I would like a deep voiced, handsome male as a romance companion. Are all the devs gay men who hate women?? And now the new class, Druid, is a woman!! I'm not gay and do not want a romance with another woman. What is wrong with you people? Why isn't there a sexy, male like Ifan Ben-Mezd for us straight women players? I've quit playing the game as I am disgusted with the companions!!!!!!!!!

My curiosity is...

Is Wyll not a handsome, moderately deep-voiced, heroically-inclined-but-with-a-dark-history, gallant man? Does he not count for some reason?

It seems a lot of people see him as kind of a fake. All talk. No big action.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
Just watch how you go with this thread, folks.

The original post wasn't enough to shut this down immediately? Jesus Christ.
Seriously. It's almost like people want the forums to be a hell hole.

Arne #758080 21/02/21 05:40 AM
apprentice
apprentice
Chaotic Good; you are currently skating on the thin ice of a final warning, as well as drawing unwelcome attention to yourself for your comments upthread.

If you wish to remain part of these forums, I suggest you dial back the aggression and offensive insinuations.
How so? Where did you see "aggression"? What "offensive" insinuations? Be more precise. So I would understand what exactly you mean, and wouldn't use such wording again on this forum.
And how it can be "final warning" if there was no "warning" at all. Interesting policy.

Originally Posted by Arne
And you can be sure that I like Lord of the Rings ... because Aragorn is a hunk and Galadriel is cute.
Ahahah, alright then. I like the LotR universe for great and beautiful world-building, great characters and great story, but, you can like it for anything you like. Cheers.

Originally Posted by fylimar
About the mentioned books: Lord of the rings was very progressive for its time and Tolkien singlehandedly made up many of the nowadays fantasy tropes. And Harry Potter and A Song of Ice and Fire are so much more than 'revenge and war stories'.
Indeed.

Last edited by Chaotic Good; 21/02/21 06:04 AM.
Niara #758113 21/02/21 07:52 AM
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Originally Posted by Niara
Is he? O_o
He allways seemeed to me like bragging spoiled rich brat. :-/

Originally Posted by Chaotic Good
And how it can be "final warning" if there was no "warning" at all. Interesting policy.
It seem to me you were warned at page 2, and then final warned at page 3 ...
Also i believe i have seen some warnings in other threats ... so maybe that is what they mean?

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 21/02/21 07:56 AM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
addict
addict
Gale comes across more like a used-car salesman than a heroically-inclined-but-with-a-dark-history gallant man.

I still don't know if he's telling the truth or pulling off the biggest grift in the Forgotten Realms.

On Wyll, he's always bragging about himself, like a pro baseball player.

Last edited by DragonSnooz; 21/02/21 08:04 AM.
Originally Posted by Chaotic Good
Originally Posted by Arne
And you can be sure that I like Lord of the Rings ... because Aragorn is a hunk and Galadriel is cute.
Ahahah, alright then. I like the LotR universe for great and beautiful world-building, great characters and great story, but, you can like it for anything you like. Cheers.

I would suggest to continue this discussion via PM/email. Then no one is listening in and we can be as offensive as we want wink

Originally Posted by DragonSnooz
Gale comes across more like a used-car salesman than a heroically-inclined-but-with-a-dark-history gallant man.

I still don't know if he's telling the truth or pulling off the biggest grift in the Forgotten Realms.

On Wyll, he's always bragging about himself, like a pro baseball player.

I thought Gale was the only one halfway acceptable.

veteran
veteran
I'm kind of with Arne on this score - In terms of males, I'd only really personally consider Gale as a long-term personal option (I'd probably indulge Wyll for a fling, maybe a FwB situation, but I wouldn't really consider him for anything long term. I'd tumble Astarion just for the experience of it, but it'd probably be a 'try-it-once' kind of deal). In terms of the females, they both rub me the wrong way on far too many points for me to ever consider sharing a bed with either them under more or less any circumstance. That's just me though, the player.... I tend to drop into the headspace of my characters when I play as them, and they each have quite varied and different tastes to me.

veteran
veteran
I really like the Shadowheart romance, surprisingly, since I really didn't like her at first and she still sometimes annoys me.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Locked whilst under review.

Thread permanently locked.

Last edited by Sadurian; 21/02/21 02:52 PM.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard