Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OcO Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
O
What do people think about opening up the Sussar Masterwork Weapon quest to enable the creation of any weapon type and not limit it to just 2h sword, dagger or sickle?

Personally I'd say yes that includes bows/crossbows too, but I can see where that may be considered a bit to powerful.

veteran
veteran
Still kinda limiting ...
I hope we will be able to create any weapon from that, or at least any meele weapon ... i know my Fighter can use 2H Swords, but its a Dwarf and Dwarfs dont like to give away their axes. :-/

As for ranged weapons, i failed to find Sussar effect anywhere ...
So im not quite sure how that work (i mean if that somehow silences the target when hit, or if that emits some kind of no-casting aura) ...
- If it silences the target on hit, i believe reduce that certainity to only a chance would be suficient alternation to weight out that you can use it for range. O_o
- If it emits no-casting aura (wich i like much more, it seem logical) i see no problem for bow/crossbows. smile

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
old hand
old hand
Should allow us to do any melee weapon I think, even if it is just a metal staff for the monk, a dagger for the rogue, or a great axe for the barbarian.

Link Copied to Clipboard