Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BeeBee Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
...or so she said in her last podcast! Does that mean that Patch 4 will be out tomorrow? I mean, this game is right up her alley and she has a decent following.

If not, maybe someone at Larian might want to tell her, so that she doesn't start a pre-patch stream that she has to cut short because her game is no longer compatible.

'just sayin'.

------------------------

EDIT (Feb. 26th)

It seems like she made a Character Creation BG3 stream on the 8th of February, and then nothing since -- and yes, she mentions that it was sponsored grin

EDIT (same day):
Actually, the sponsorship that she mentions in that video is completely unrelated to Larian or BG3, so it's unclear whether Baldur's Gate 3: The Unholy Tiefling Warlock Playthrough is part of Larian's PR or just a happy coincidence that falls into Felicia's ballpark.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/906515662

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Her Twitch schedule has at least two BG3 sessions planned this month.

------------------------

EDIT (Feb. 27th)

Sooooo that stream was cancelled, but here's a link to her Twitch schedule -- she has blocked all Fridays 10 PM EST - 1 AM EST for Baldur's Gate 3 for the foreseeable future.

Amended the thread's title to reflect this:

https://www.twitch.tv/feliciaday/schedule

Last edited by BeeBee; 27/02/21 04:12 PM. Reason: clarifying information
enthusiast
enthusiast

BeeBee Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Merry Mayhem

OMGGGGGGG *****squees in Sneaky Honey Badger***

veteran
veteran
Yaaaaaay - I can finally play my druid.

And yay for Felicias livestream, could be superfun.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
BeeBee Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Downloading Patch 4 RIGHT NOW, I'm so happy.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by BeeBee
Downloading Patch 4 RIGHT NOW, I'm so happy.

OMG - you are right. I just played and tehre was nothing, but now I closed the game and opened it again and it is downloading - yay

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
enthusiast
enthusiast
updating my game right now

old hand
old hand
Me to! Then I'm off to kill Gale!

...In eight hours! Curse this connection!

Last edited by Dexai; 25/02/21 06:46 PM.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
S
addict
addict
S
Patch notes?

old hand
old hand

Optimistically Apocalyptic
S
addict
addict
S
Nice I'll have dig into it after work, thanks!

L
addict
addict
L
From the patch notes:

Another new feature in this patch is Loaded Dice. The aim here is to smooth out the extremes of the dice-rolling bell curve that might otherwise see players roll a series of unlucky Natural 1s or all-too-lucky D20s in a row.

Um, a bell curve is not how d20s work.

Banned
Banned
so instead of fixing their RNG system, they have tacked on another system to help adjust the system that doesn't work?

Are these devs unaware of how cascading errors occur?

T
Banned
Banned
T
Wonderful and I consider Felicia Day a CELEBRITY. Ok perhaps not super popular, but still very popular in GAMING community. She posted these videos 2009 and 2010. During year 2010 World of Warcraft MMO was at height of it is popularity with Wrath of Lichking expansion as newest active expansion (I played WOW then, but quit WOW after 3 years playing. I started playing WOW some time before Wrath of Lichking expansion) with over 12 million active players that are all PC gamers and paying the monthly fee which is amazing cool.

Well so nice now I know at least one CELEBRITY that I like that she plays BG3 smile. Yes I do have other CELEBRITY persons that I like, but in this thread topic was mentioned this CELEBRITY.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 25/02/21 10:02 PM.
veteran
veteran
We can all watch her struggling with the party controls trying to pretend she's having the time of her life and that they are not awkward in the slightest.
On a side note, not sure why this game binds camera rotation on the mouse wheel by defaults when the right mouse button has literally no other use in game.

Last edited by Tuco; 26/02/21 06:12 AM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
BeeBee Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Tuco
We can all watch her struggling with the party controls trying to pretend she's having the time of her life and that they are not awkward in the slightest.

True Felicia fans know that the first episode of her BG3 stream will be an hour and a half of clown character creation.

JoB Offline
Banned
Banned
Finally, we get to see someone worse at the game than Swen!

I kid, I kid.

T
Banned
Banned
T
I wonder what time she will start playing BG3 patch 4... it will takes some time to download patch and she can be busy. In wonder if it is live feed?

Well it could be much later. She lives in America time zone. Perhaps when I sleep.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 26/02/21 04:12 PM.
JoB Offline
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
I wonder what time she will start playing BG3 patch 4... it will takes some time to download patch and she can be busy. In wonder if it is live feed?

Well it could be much later. She lives in America time zone. Perhaps when I sleep.
I'm not sure what time zone you're in, but it's scheduled for 10:00 PM EST (on Twitch).

veteran
veteran
does she stream with other people, or just play by herself? Also, is she one of those chatting constantly with the twitch chat or more just playing the game and talking to herself (more youtube style)?

edit: nevermind, saw that it was sponsored, not interested frown

Last edited by Boblawblah; 26/02/21 04:38 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard