Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Hilarian
Originally Posted by Nyloth
Originally Posted by fylimar
Astarion is constantly dissapproving of me - really constantly. But he is still in the neutral range. I don't think, it is possible to get a companion so low in approval, that they leave? Probably with the exception of Wyll, who - as I read here, never did that - will leave when you side with the goblins.

No you can, but it's really very difficult. You need to literally play against him and take every opportunity to do so.
Literally play against him and take every opoortunity to do so? So just play normally and help people? grin

No, it's not enough for him to leave. He will be angry and warn you that he does not like it, but he does not leave.

You need to really LOOK for an opportunity to hurt him.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by fearless503
push her off the ship when you first meet her
This is what sprang to mind on my most recent playthrough when the entranced fisherman digging out the mind flayer shouted "This is madness!". Missed opportunity for witty dialogue... laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69
Originally Posted by Neuleser
I got approval from everyone that was with me yet got a Lae'zel disapproves. I'm like WTF she's not even in the party how would she know what we decide to do?

That could be explained by the tadpole connection.

It could be but then why didn't anyone else that was at camp like Gale show any approval/disapproval?
Cuz Gale dun give a **** bout no owlbear.... laugh

There are solutions to most, if not all of the companions.

Lae'Zel? Just side with the Tieflings and kill her. Then you get to loot her corpse.

Gale at least gives you a means of initiating combat with him in the introductory dialogue... though looting his corpse can be a bit more complicated.

Astarion and Shadowheart both have the ability to be attacked from outside of their dialogue trigger zone.

Wyll, just takes a wee bit of patience and you can let the Goblins kill him before he ever becomes an issue.

JoB Offline
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Neuleser
I got approval from everyone that was with me yet got a Lae'zel disapproves. I'm like WTF she's not even in the party how would she know what we decide to do?

That could be explained by the tadpole connection.
That's a very good point.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard