Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
[A voice of reason and understanding. Hear hear!

It is always pleasant to read a post of reason.

Last edited by Pandemonica; 27/02/21 11:21 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by tsundokugames
What decade is this?

2021 where right click is for cancel and opening additional menus (right click npcs, right click bag on action bar, whatever else).

Generally don't have the problems people do with navigation for whatever reason. Don't remember if its setup this way but I have E and Q for turning cam left & right and a additional button on my mouse to flip through characters.

Edit* Guess I can mention the new feature that is right click now, so you can right click a partner and ungroup them.

Last edited by fallenj; 28/02/21 06:45 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
I agree with the OP, having to rebind the camera rotation to the right-click and then not being able to right-click stuff/people to get info, or to cancel spells, really is a problem.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I rebind in almost every game I play as soon as I open them. TW3 for example had abysmal pc controls, and I found a great guide online to completely remap it. Still don’t understand why it was not released with that mapping.

Any game that releases with ALT or middle mouse bound to an important/oft used key absolutely requires a rebind (and many games do this).

My camera controls are now q and e in BG3. Works fine.

Last edited by timebean; 28/12/21 02:49 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard