Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hi there ,

So me and my friend took the plunge and brought the game at full price to play online. Only problem... that annoying connection to PlayStation Network lost error. Comes up if we try to join a game...comes up in the menu if you select connectivity status and try to select anything other than 'closed'. It's not just my ps4...his does it too. What's going on? We paid and now can't play as was shown on the games advertising. Any help please?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi Sean,
Hi everyone...

I have exactly same problem with this game. I bought Divinity with my friends about 3 months ago.

Now we are I think very close to the endgame...

But it is completely not possible to get connection to co-op for the last 2 weekend. We had a plan to have session now, when I am typing this post - but we can't get connection for last 30 minuts.

Obviously PSN Voice Chat and other games works without a problem.

I remember a time when 15 years ago pirating games was a far away less problematic.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Ahh so it's a fairly recent fault... well.. either it gets fixed in the next few days or I'll be asking for a full refund. We haven't had any time on it whatsoever.

It's unnaceptable paying full price for this game and finding out the co op is broke...its the only reason we got it.

If it was brought on steam I think you can get a full refund within a certain amount of time but not on PlayStation and yea can confirm party chat and all other PlayStation stuff is working fine. It's just this games compatibility with it somehow. Have the studio got a proper contact form for this sort of thing?

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard