Print Thread
#759780 26/02/21 02:00 AM
H
handzum Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Bug with druid spells, when you choose the Circle of Land subclass, the spells you gain from biome choice (Coastal, Land, Underdark, etc.) that are always prepared count against your learned spell slots, but if you never change out spells this is not an issue. You will have 8/6 spells prepared at level 3, assuming you do not choose to prepare a spell that you gain from your biome. This means that you can not change spells without giving up spell choices in the process.

stranger
stranger
My Druid can prepare up to 6 spells (+3 from Wisdom and 3rd Level) but when I unprepare spells to change them up, I'm limited to 4 total spells I can prepare.
I'm imagining that the 2 Druid cantrips are somehow counting toward prepared spells in total.
[Linked Image from puu.sh]
[Linked Image from puu.sh]

Dancing Lights is coming from a magic item.

L
addict
addict
L
Slightly off topic, but I haven’t been able to play Patch 4 yet. Can you still change your prepared spells at any time? If so, how do we feel about that? I’m used to tabletop and earlier BG games where spell selection cannot change throughout the day, making your choices more meaningful. It’s always a balance between combat and utility. If you can swap out anytime, then you’re basically always going to be a walking multi-tool

B
stranger
stranger
B
Having a similar problem with Moon Druid. It says I have 6/6 spells prepared when I only have 4.

Link Copied to Clipboard