Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TheHero Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
To get the Shiny Key:
Talk to Topaz Bird near his Nest and talk either by Intimidation or Deception checkto get free access to key

To get to Shiny Chest on top of Pillar:
- Since new Patch where Druid is introduced it seems you cant cast a Magehand on top of Pillar beside the Shiny Chest anymore
- I jumped up on ledge under it, then used an Arrow of Thunder to push the Shiny Chest to my feet on the ledge. Chest will survive with 10/25 HP.
Content of Chest:
27 Gold
Gold Necklace 350G worth
Obsidian

apprentice
apprentice
Topaz bird? I must have missed that. I always just Misty Step to the top of the column the chest is on.

R
R
I talked to the bird for patches 3 and 4, 4 with a druid. I never got an option to get the key, but there are a few seconds when it is looking away...

Misty Step to the top of the pillar. Every time I used an Arrow of Thunder, the chest broke.

TheHero Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by RBarbare
Every time I used an Arrow of Thunder, the chest broke.
It wont break when its not falling to deep down by arrow. Thats why i was on the ledge there right under the shiny chest. not groundlevel. If you push shiny chest with arrow or other methods from far on top to ground level, the chest loses all its hitpoints. Not only 15 as in my case. 25/25 to 10/25

Last edited by TheHero; 06/03/21 12:27 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard