Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 46 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 45 46
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hullo, I have some bugs to report, and this is my first time posting and I'm hoping that this is the right place to post it, if not please let me know and I'm more than happy to repost in the proper place!

1) The most recent one has been if I select voice 4 for a Female Character, when I go into game and venture forth, it reverts to Voice 2 like I didn't select a preset.

2) When selecting a Wood Half-Elf, my racial bonuses are gone after I go to create the one I dream of-- I don't know if there's a fix for that but it's only started happening recently.

3) I found a graphical bug for Hairstyle 1 on all Female Tieflings, the hair shows up normal on the Asmodeus sub race, but when you try to fix or scroll through the hairstyle ends up giving my character a really, *REALLY* highset forehead.

So far, everything else has been fine and nothing too out of the ordinary for EA. It's been rather a lot of fun, and I'm excited for more to come!

stranger
stranger
Blighted village, the windmill (where the gnome was being tortured) got stuck in the cellar under windmill after gathering his (gnome)backpack loot. Could click on the ladder out, screen would fade but then come back to standing in the cellar. After much trying..had to fast travel out.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I've encountered a bug, after killing one of the big three in the goblin camp, I save and group my party but when I go to camp it crashes. It's done this twice now-- Playing on Vulcan and haven't had any issues like this specifically.

CMK Offline
I am in the temple of selune and there is NO LEVER above the gate to shut off the fire balls of death... I am playing patch 3

stranger
stranger
Larian removed the lever in patch 3, you gotta smash that crystal up

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Iceburnxx
Blighted village, the windmill (where the gnome was being tortured) got stuck in the cellar under windmill after gathering his (gnome)backpack loot. Could click on the ladder out, screen would fade but then come back to standing in the cellar. After much trying..had to fast travel out.

Try interacting with exits with characters besides PC.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Sunwalkers Gift doesn't work as a light source FYI

I have played online games since 1991 when Never Winter Nights was released on AOL... I KNOW my games... and I have known many many games since. So don't question my gaming experience it's longer then most of you have been alive.
C
stranger
stranger
C
On PC here, I do not know if this has already been added or not, but there's a pretty... bad bug... in regards to a player character being able to completely kill or destroy an object by walking into them.

Also I'd like to note, the the bugs on my end, primarily seem to be happening when I get to the gate where the burning mansion is located.

Last edited by CeruleanFable; 26/02/21 08:26 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Encountered a bugbear when trying out patch 4 last night. Created a druid and played up to the point of acquiring three followers. Tried to quicksave but only got the message "Mid dialogue saves are disabled", the save button in the menu was disabled aswell. Also noticed that I did not have a single auto-save. Tried to talk to people with every character and taking a long rest but this did not fix the problem.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Bug that makes unable to continue/soft lock after nautiloid escape. If your main character is downed and you trigger the cutscene at the helm with lazael, right before cutscene party wipe popup will quickly show but cutscene happens. Afterwards you're teleported to the beach where you're just with your dead main character, unable to continue. Short resting will not help, you cannot use items and unable to long rest.

X
stranger
stranger
X
My characters long beard moves around like a tentacle during some cut scenes like all of those at the beginning of the game. The top of the beard doesn't move at all but the bottom of the beard whips around.

Second, throwing goodberries deals a lot of damage, was this intended? If so I killed Shadowheart a few times thinking I could throw a "potion".

X
stranger
stranger
X
Is the spider form supposed to be throwing fireballs every time I web next to a light source??

Dez Offline
addict
addict
Bugs I've encountered (as of version 4.1.19.3036) - 0 mods. List will be updated as I proceed.

* Skill Check on the "Book of Dead Gods" appears bugged. Regardless of which skill check I choose (Arcana / Strength) and regardless if I fail or not, the interaction pauses and my character just stares awkwardly at the book with the text "This book is far lighter than it should be with such a massive lock."

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian
veteran
veteran

German translation error.
"Wisdom" should be "Weisheit" in german.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
B
stranger
stranger
B
Hello, my first time here.... i dont know where to find a fix or help for the this bug\issue, after patch 4 i'm getting in the game, creating a druid , and at the frist scene at ship all the icons of actions\skills are gone, all the hotbar is blank , can't do any jumps or activate any skills. any ideas ?

L
stranger
stranger
L
This is a pretty big issue, I'm getting broken saves in the goblin camp. It happens after I kill Minthara every time so far, then every save after it just broken. The game won't load, it crashes. A few after I freed Halsin were also broken like that, not sure why this is happening but its making my game currently unplayable from that point onward.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Bags bugged, 70kg is the real limit I guess (at least for MC and SH). Reload helps but I had to send some items to the camp to free up more space.

image1
image2

Larian Alumni
Larian Alumni
Originally Posted by bcno
Hello, my first time here.... i dont know where to find a fix or help for the this bug\issue, after patch 4 i'm getting in the game, creating a druid , and at the frist scene at ship all the icons of actions\skills are gone, all the hotbar is blank , can't do any jumps or activate any skills. any ideas ?

Try verifying your game files. Also if you've ever had any mods, you'll need to remove/disable them and this issue should resolve.

Larian Alumni
Larian Alumni
Originally Posted by lady-hircine
This is a pretty big issue, I'm getting broken saves in the goblin camp. It happens after I kill Minthara every time so far, then every save after it just broken. The game won't load, it crashes. A few after I freed Halsin were also broken like that, not sure why this is happening but its making my game currently unplayable from that point onward.

Could you send through the details of this save issue through to our support team at support@larian.com?

L
stranger
stranger
L
Of course! I just did a bunch of tests to see if I can find a way around it, but I can't. I'll include those details in my message on what I tried and where it's consistently breaking.

Page 31 of 46 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard