Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I had the blooddrinking scene and botched all my roles and Astarion killed me. So I thought, I roll with it. I was revived via talkative skeleton and then did go to Astarion, punched him and threw him out of the party and out of camp. He reaceted accordingly , meaning, he was ready to go, but he stayed in the group. And somehow all is as if I never had kicked him out. Is that a bug or just something, that's not implemented yet?
As it is, I have to reload that scene, since I find it immersion breaking, if the guy kills my character, to just tolerate him in the group. My first reaction would be to kill him right back, but having the option to send him away seems good too - if it would work.
Had anywone else that problem?

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
fylimar Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
It really is a question, if this is a bug or just not yet implemented - I just used the fun title to draw attention, but would be happy, if someone knew more. I did redo the scene, passed my checks and now can keep him in the group without feeling stupid, but I think, we shoudl have the chance to dismiss him, if he kills us - not just in words, but that he is really gone.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Well, as Astarion completely owns my heart as any white-haired character (Dante, I'm looking at you), I chose to forgive him. I mean: he literally killed me, but even so I forgave him.
To see whatever would happen, I did chose to threw him out of my camp and he indeed stayed there as I never punched him nor kicked him out in another savegame. So I guess it is bugged or they just didn't add his 'leaving scene' yet.

Oblivion is the fate of all things.

Link Copied to Clipboard