Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JoB Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
I find that I enjoy the scenes more when the companions interact in them. An example of what I mean would be Wyll with the goblin Spike. That adds so much to his character, and really, it adds to the goblins as a whole as well.

But I don't know which scenes are tailored for which companions. It's only by luck that I happened to have Wyll with me when I encountered the windmill scene in the Blighted Village.

Do you know of any other scenes like that? I mean, scenes that are made better by having a particular companion with you at the time?

old hand
old hand
You want to have Shadowheart with you in the Blighted Village too. There's several triggers in there that can start a variant of the same scene with her.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
addict
addict
Astarion can talk with monster hunter himself.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty
JoB Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
Those are great, thank you.

I just thought of another one. The scene with Rolan in the Hollow. He starts talking about how he has to get to Baldur's Gate for his apprenticeship. Gale jumps into that conversation, talking about Lorroakan.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lae'zel with Zorru but that's a dairly obviius one. I was surprised to get no conversation at all without her in the party. That felt like a really odd moment...

veteran
veteran
Gale if you decide to stop that Tiefling from killing Sazza by stepping in front of a crossbow.

Astarion and Shadowheart, if you decide to do Abdirak penance. They have some really funny remarks.

Shadowheart with that chest of Selune in the owlbear cave, you can get a lot of information from her at lower roles.

Wyll almost blowing your cover with every goblin boss.

Last edited by fylimar; 05/03/21 08:13 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
Oh, and the dead Boar should be visited with Astarion. Luckily it remains interactable with until you activate it in his presence.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
Just off the area where the Faithful to Maglubiyet is captive is a corner with three goblins and a rat. Have Wyll there to get a funny conversation, but prep for a fight (and it will pull the jailors in too, and at least one of them will try to run for help).

If you get into the ruined temple the hidden way, you get a Persuasion roll to get Shadowheart to reveal her deity. Not that that was a big secret to start out with, but it gets you more dialog options later.

Link Copied to Clipboard