Print Thread
#762965 06/03/21 02:40 PM
A
adkfina Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
I thought about this alot and then I was able to see it. You know how in dark souls lands and heroes of old are converging? this is like this but it's just the crates. The crates are converging. Thoughts? Any lore experts on here?

old hand
old hand
Yes OP your first post like this was funny and well received.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
A
adkfina Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Dexai
Yes OP your first post like this was funny and well received.

I don't get it. Why be snarky and passive aggressive? Are you offended? Are crates important to you?

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by adkfina
I don't get it. Why be snarky and passive aggressive? Are you offended? Are crates important to you?
Always assume that the poster is genuine unless there is sufficient evidence to suggest otherwise. There are many posters here whose first language is not English, and many who struggle with communication for whatever reason. In addition, text is not an ideal way to communicate mood or deeper meaning.

Try to take posts at face value. It is better for the blood pressure and your view of humanity.

A
adkfina Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Always assume that the poster is genuine unless there is sufficient evidence to suggest otherwise. There are many posters here whose first language is not English, and many who struggle with communication for whatever reason. In addition, text is not an ideal way to communicate mood or deeper meaning.

Try to take posts at face value. It is better for the blood pressure and your view of humanity.

Understandable, but his English is actually excellent and I still don't think this was a miscommunication. Too many people on the internet take pleasure in being nasty for no reason too.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sadurian

to be fair, when i see multiple posts from the same user that are snarky and aggressive sounding, I start to lose that good faith you're talking about. That said, assuming good faith is a good idea (until proven wrong)

old hand
old hand
Yeah @OP I apologise for the snark, I should have worded myself differently.

What I should have said, in a more earnest tone, is that while I too did find your first thread funny and do agree with you about the problem of container over-abundance, making three threads about crates in two day feels like it is overdoing it a fair bit.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
A
adkfina Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Dexai
Yeah @OP I apologise for the snark, I should have worded myself differently.

What I should have said, in a more earnest tone, is that while I too did find your first thread funny and do agree with you about the problem of container over-abundance, making three threads about crates in two day feels like it is overdoing it a fair bit.

It's all good. You wouldn't think I was overdoing it if you knew I had just finished the goblin boss ragzlin and found him hoarding 20 crates behind his throne and was cracking up laughing. Anyway just a heads up but I might be making even more threads about crates so just ignore it next time.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard