Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
agouzov #763789 09/03/21 07:43 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by agouzov
I love that you can now get Teela the snake to step in and reason with Kagha. It's a cool way to save Arabella without having to do a check if you approach her in animal form.

Really? I have to try that.

As for Khaga, I like her redemption arc, if you manage to talk her down from helping the shadow Druids.
But I do think, she isn't very sincere in the conversation with Halsin. Maybe because she doesn't respect him? She is much more open to us, total strangers, about her motives and regrets, than she is with Halsin, her mentor.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Vhaldez #763810 09/03/21 09:41 PM
A
addict
addict
A
You get an option to talk to the snake during the dialogue with Kagha too, provided your druid has that "speak with animals" spell active.

fylimar #763817 09/03/21 09:57 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by fylimar
Originally Posted by agouzov
I love that you can now get Teela the snake to step in and reason with Kagha. It's a cool way to save Arabella without having to do a check if you approach her in animal form.

Really? I have to try that.

As for Khaga, I like her redemption arc, if you manage to talk her down from helping the shadow Druids.
But I do think, she isn't very sincere in the conversation with Halsin. Maybe because she doesn't respect him? She is much more open to us, total strangers, about her motives and regrets, than she is with Halsin, her mentor.

Maybe they could add something like a degree of resentment that helped push her to this direction and even with things being "fixed" that resentment is not resolved and probably never will?

MagusLascivious #763835 09/03/21 11:21 PM
A
A
"Politically correct". "Virtue signalling". Shame you couldn't squeeze a few "wokes" in there as well.

Adiktus #763931 10/03/21 09:52 AM
Vhaldez Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
Originally Posted by Adiktus
"Politically correct". "Virtue signalling". Shame you couldn't squeeze a few "wokes" in there as well.
It was a different time.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard