Print Thread
#764316 12/03/21 05:55 AM
T
Thapelo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Was wondering if its intentional that you can kill an enemy NPC while it is in conversation with another one of your characters. And i'm not referring to just one hit killing them but you can keep shooting or striking them over and over till they die. I think they should be invulnerable while in conversation and if they get hit again or threatened by another character they should go into combat and break the conversation

old hand
old hand
Probably a over looked bug, its EA.

veteran
veteran
Swen said that we will be able to attack someone that is talking with another companion so yes it is intended.

What is not, I guess, is that the attacked character don't stop the conversation to attack.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 12/03/21 07:02 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
veteran
veteran
Swen thinks it's fun and funny to break the game by exploiting it and cheating in stupid ways. Expect this to remain.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
It's clearly a homage to BG1/2 since those games had a very similar cheese/bug laugh

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Topgoon
It's clearly a homage to BG1/2 since those games had a very similar cheese/bug laugh

Hah! I was going to say the exact same thing smile Honestly, I think it’s just a bug, but pretty funny as the original games had a dialogue exploit as well.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard