B
stranger
stranger
B

B
stranger
stranger
B
New to this forum. How do you get images to show up rather than links?

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by BlkPhnx
It is unreasonably difficult. If you copy the image address rather than the image itself, that sometimes works. Otherwise, the links to your images work so people can see what you link to.

Last edited by Sadurian; 26/02/21 12:49 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sadurian
It is unreasonably difficult. If you copy the image address rather than the image itself, that sometimes works. Otherwise, the links to your images work so people can see what you link to.
It needs to end with a picture file .code thingy. So in the case of yours BlkPhnx it would be .jpg. However the reddit upload host seem to not like that and it doesn't show without all that nonsense code that goes after the .jpg in your link. Try using another image host, like imgur for example, and link them from there.

Anyway, here's Mattis, surly hermit hobbit druid:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He woke up on a spaceship in the middle of hell this morning and that was just the start of his bad day, so he is in an even less good mood than usual.

Having realised he was better protected getting naked and using a scroll of Mage Armour than in his robes, he braves the aberrant ship in nothing buthis knickers and chest hair, still angry and suspicious of everything:

And dammit if that doesn't piss him off! That was his favourite robe!
Oh well. It was probably ruined from being all soaked in illithid pod fluid anyway. Godsdamned space squids.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
veteran
veteran
Druids are there and here is mine - Lyana, Circle of the Land druid - she is a woodelf. Next one will be Circle of the moon and tiefling.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
addict
addict
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Here is Grilmund Goatbeard. Gold dwarf druid!

He comes from a dwarf clan that focused on raising goats and dairy cows and creating delicious milks, meats, and cheeses that were well loved far and wide. Though he dedicated himself to a local druid circle he used his abilities to better help his family and their ranches and became a celebrated cheesemaker! As with any artist however his craft was limited by what paints he had access to. or in his case... Milks. So he set off on an adventure to find new and interesting creatures from which he could potentially create a new cheese and revolutionize the culinary world!

old hand
old hand
Dwarf fortress reference?

My Wood Elf druid!

Last edited by Malrith; 28/02/21 02:11 AM.

- Firm believer in Mindflayer supremacy -
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
He comes from a dwarf clan that focused on raising goats and dairy cows and creating delicious milks, meats, and cheeses that were well loved far and wide. Though he dedicated himself to a local druid circle he used his abilities to better help his family and their ranches and became a celebrated cheesemaker! As with any artist however his craft was limited by what paints he had access to. or in his case... Milks. So he set off on an adventure to find new and interesting creatures from which he could potentially create a new cheese and revolutionize the culinary world!
My suggestion would be using myconids. Hallucinogenic cheese! laugh (I mean, it would be not that far off from real life cheese production...)

Anyway, joining the druid team with my drow. Admittedly, she is only a drow because I wanted to see their fabled dialogue options (seems like they get more than other races), but it does kind of fit with the land circle: underdark.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Here it is my druid, Gallenus Tullius. He is a narcissistic fella. So much indeed that the one he dreams of is litterally a copy of him. laugh laugh laugh laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Meet Elessaria Tinariel, Wood Elf Thief.

And her BFF of course...

Last edited by Elessaria666; 13/03/21 01:59 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Elessaria666
And her BFF of course...

Which one of the daggers is it? :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dexai
Which one of the daggers is it? :P
Daggers go on the hip, short swords on the back... :P

This is Shael Startlight, Rogue/Thief, ready to sneak in and save you from the Vilain !

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
Originally Posted by Sadurian

@Sadurian and @BlkPhnx, here is what I do to have images showing up.

Step 1: screenshot and upload to https://imgur.com/upload

Step 2: grab the link generated by imgur and paste it in the editor "use full Editor" found a the bottom of the post when you edit and then click image:

For @Sadurian
Step 3: with the editor, once you press ok, you will have the link here, but you need to manually "edit" the link and add i. as well as adding .png like this:
////[img]https://i.imgur.com/jHyeQrg.png[/img]

Is there a way where the forum can do that for us instead ?

Or, is there a better than the way I am showing ?

Thanks !

Last edited by Starlights; 14/03/21 05:00 PM.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
old hand
old hand
Yes, after you have uploaded it to imgur, right click the image and select "copy image adress" instead.

stranger
stranger
I find myself always coming back to the half-elves (just have a thing for them XD).

At the moment I play with this fellow:
[Linked Image from up.picr.de]

stranger
stranger
What mods are you using, and where can I get them. (plus how to install them without destroying the game, I also use the multiplayer part)

Some of the clothes on the charakters are amazing, and I wish they would be in regular game.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Iviene
What mods are you using, and where can I get them. (plus how to install them without destroying the game, I also use the multiplayer part)

Some of the clothes on the charakters are amazing, and I wish they would be in regular game.

Which one do you mean? I don't use mods. The armor you see in a lot of pictures is the default druid armor.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Here goes nothing

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MiIiR8h.png?1[/img]

Page 21 of 50 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard