Print Thread
#764243 11/03/21 07:28 PM
K
Kolvaer Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Wondering if this is just how the story goes now, but when I went to the chamber where Halsin is imprisoned he had already slaughtered the room and escaped.

Also, playing as a Druid, I didn't get to be Faith Warden. Halsin just decides to put that druid nobody knows in charge. What's a Druid gotta do around here to get promoted?

veteran
veteran
Did you do the shadow druid quest? That's where you get the faith warden title. It's not about freeing Halsin.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
K
Kolvaer Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
No, I didn't. Thanks! grin

journeyman
journeyman
Yeah, it's the shadow druid quest that gets you Faithwarden, not rescuing Halsin. And you have to confront Kagha before rescuing Halsin, or that quest can not be completed. At least that's how it was on my first playthrough. They might have changed it.

stranger
stranger
I always miss the shadow druid quest. Please give me some clue where to start.
My druid senses something strange on Khadga. I am not able to read the notes on the main table because of the 2-3 druids present in the room.

M
Banned
Banned
M
You have to find Kahga's secret chest which is located in the same area you first meet Kahga. From that chest you get location where to go to get evidence of Kahga's treachery. My favorite part of the EA is when I get to slaughter Kahga and her fellow shadow druids! I just replay that part over and over again. I just wish it were a little harder. I like fights that have friendly NPCs fighting with you. It would be so cool to have a big hard fight with lots of tough enemies and friendly NPCs.

veteran
veteran
The chest with the first evidence is in a small alcove on the sleeping quarters (not the one with Nettie, the other one). At the moment you have to bash the chest open, lockpicking does not work. There you find a location. Go there, fight the enemies and look for a second letter (you have to search that map a bit). Then go back and you can confront Kagha.

Last edited by fylimar; 16/03/21 07:59 PM. Reason: typo

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Thank you for the information. I always avoided stealing, so I never got the idea to smash it open.

veteran
veteran
I quite enjoyed diplomancy as the main tactic, and causing Khaga to repent and renounce the shadow druids, and plead to be put to trial for her actions once Halsin was returned to the grove.

What was amusing to me was that you can do that with checks that never require you to be a druid... and yet you're still passively required to be a druid to complete this quest chain, it seems.

What really bugged me the *Most*, however, was that I couldn't take the snazzy armour that the shadow druid representatives were all wearing. I want that armour, darnit.

Last edited by Niara; 16/03/21 07:07 AM.
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Iviene
Thank you for the information. I always avoided stealing, so I never got the idea to smash it open.
You don't actually need to. The second piece of evidence is enough to confront Kagha. It's just that the location isn't the easiest to find.

stranger
stranger
Never found the second location without a hint where to look for. Will try to do it next time.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Lol so they haven't fixed that Khaga chest yet.

Link Copied to Clipboard