Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#765163 16/03/21 03:40 PM
Holokom Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
In Drow Society Females are taller than the males. Please adjust the preset character models ?
(Exspicially for Lolth Sworn Drow)

Shouldnt be to much of Issue right?

O
OcO Offline
enthusiast
enthusiast
O
I don't imagine it would be to much work to swap the male and female models to make it correct, but I'm not a developer.

Considering one of Lloth's primary forms is a giant Black Widow and that is apparently the inspiration for why the females are larger(just like a RL Black Widow) it does seem off to me for Larian to have swapped the models as they did.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
what is your source? Why do you think females are taller then males ?

P
addict
addict
P
That was how it was in older editions, but I believe they dropped that for 5e, now all Drow are shorties, not just the men.

EDIT

Ah wait, I check MToF to be sure, and sure enough: "Unlike with many other races, female drow are
typically taller and more robust than males." page 51. Although this is not represented in the PHB, you are right.

Last edited by Piff; 16/03/21 11:42 PM.
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
What is MToF?

The players handbook says Drow are smaller and thinner then normal elfs.

Last edited by Tabuk; 17/03/21 12:15 AM.
veteran
veteran
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, an official 5e publication that delves more deeply into various aspects of the different races. It's one of the primary resources for creature and race details in 5e, outside of the monster manual.

addict
addict
Drow men are too tall, drow men should have a unique height. (Between 4'7 to 5'5 so about 5'1" on average or 155 cm).

Link Copied to Clipboard