Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50
Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by fylimar
I do like to have Shadowheart around too. She and Gale are mostly in my party and she is often my romance.

I really love this character - and I often overlooked that face in CC, but it animates so well (apart from the smiles)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yeah that little frown is so cute.

Here's another one of those frowns:

And one with a funny face:

Here we are, going on and on about her, but I don't think her face is popular with the rest of the players at all.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Thanks fylimar!

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Passerby
I do like to have Shadowheart around too. She and Gale are mostly in my party and she is often my romance.

I really love this character - and I often overlooked that face in CC, but it animates so well (apart from the smiles)

Yeah that little frown is so cute.

Here's another one of those frowns:

Here we are, going on and on about her, but I don't think her face is popular with the rest of the players at all.

There is one user at least, who likes that face too, BeeBee. Her character pics made me try this one out.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who

There is one user at least, who likes that face too, BeeBee. Her character pics made me try this one out.

On that last pic you shared, It's funny that your character is making this weird face just when everyone "approves" smile

BTW, That's another awesome characters of you. My first character - battlemaster - would have been a sister or cousin and I would have taken your rogue in my party anytime !

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Starlights

On that last pic you shared, It's funny that your character is making this weird face just when everyone "approves" smile

BTW, That's another awesome characters of you. My first character - battlemaster - would have been a sister or cousin and I would have taken your rogue in my party anytime !

Thank you, but the one you linked, is actually the character of Passerby.

This is mine:

Last edited by fylimar; 21/03/21 06:18 PM.

Doctor Who
Banned
Banned

Yeah, you were replying to fylimar, but the character you referenced is mine. I don't blame you for the mistake, though, as they're so alike only their mother can tell them apart.

As for the screen shot, my character was feeding the owlbear cub, that's why you see Wyll, Gale and Shadowheart approving while Lae'zel disapproved. And because the owlbear cub snatched the food so aggressively, my character was almost bitten, hence the funny face.

@Passerby and @fylimar, LOL, too much cut & paste, but yeah, I have another sister for this war party. Imagine triplets ... the goblins are going to regret this !

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a bit, you realize the pig enjoys it.
veteran
veteran
@Passerby and @fylimar, LOL, too much cut & paste, but yeah, I have another sister for this war party. Imagine triplets ... the goblins are going to regret this !

Yay, another one - share a pic, if you have one

Doctor Who

I had to reload an old from path 2 - 52G download, imagine that.

But there you, meet Arya Starlights - battler master and proud sister to "Lyra Belaqua, rogue" and the marvellous "unnamed land druid" smile

The fire of passion, by shadow of light !

Coming from path 2, can we agree that I am the oldest sister ? smile smile

Last edited by Starlights; 22/03/21 12:15 AM.

Qia Offline
stranger
stranger
My druid, armour courtesy of Shadowheart.

On the subject of armour... can we obtain something similar to what Aradin wears in EA? The breastplate/leather combo? Probably the best looking one i've seen in the game thus far.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Were in the files can I find the screenshots? There is no folder named "screenshots" that I can find. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I've tried Print Screen and F12. Well Shift + F12, Airplane mode and F12 share a key.

old hand
old hand
That face looks kinda like a more innocent version of that actress who looks like a girl

Optimistically Apocalyptic
A
A

Last edited by Adiktus; 22/03/21 05:03 AM. Reason: Bad link
veteran
veteran

I had to reload an old from path 2 - 52G download, imagine that.

But there you, meet Arya Starlights - battler master and proud sister to "Lyra Belaqua, rogue" and the marvellous "unnamed land druid" smile

The fire of passion, by shadow of light !

She looks great too. Alright, you are the oldest sister. I didn't even play, when patch 2 was the newest.

Doctor Who
Banned
Banned

Yeah, yours is the oldest sister to Lyra Belaqua and Tamar, my druid smile

Qia Offline
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Merlex
Were in the files can I find the screenshots? There is no folder named "screenshots" that I can find. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I've tried Print Screen and F12. Well Shift + F12, Airplane mode and F12 share a key.

If you're using steam go to the game's page in your library, there should be a 'screenshots' section to the right hand side of the screen, below the play button.

Click 'manage my screenshots' to show your media gallery, click 'show on disk' in the window it brings up to view the disk location.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Qia
Originally Posted by Merlex

If you're using steam go to the game's page in your library, there should be a 'screenshots' section to the right hand side of the screen, below the play button.

Click 'manage my screenshots' to show your media gallery, click 'show on disk' in the window it brings up to view the disk location.

For some reason I didn't have any screenshots there. I suspect that's because F12 and Airplane Mode share a key on my laptop. I was using the SHIFT+ AIRPLANE MODE/ F12, but that wasn't working. The page you directed me to allowed me to change my screenshot key. Works fine now, thank you. I'll post a few tomorrow.

A
A
Failing embarrassingly to work out how to upload a picture here.

Does anyone have a beginner's guide?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Adiktus

Originally Posted by Usako
Originally Posted by Fungo
How do I make a screenshot? ☺️

... Then you can upload on imgur e.g. and add the direct link into the post via "use full editor"

Originally Posted by LoneSky
Originally Posted by GamerSerg
Why are some of the posts able to show the picture and some just have link? I used the [img] tags, but I still just get a link.

Just use the "Use Full Editor" button when editing, not sure if a must, first time I post a pic here as well. Make sure you have the /img at the end.

Banned
Banned
Originally Posted by Adiktus

Firstly, you need a server to host your picture. The most popular one is imgur.com.

Once your picture is uploaded there, copy the image address, use the full editor here, and click on Insert Image Link and paste the image address.

Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard