Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Samma3l Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
just got to the nameless island and whanted to do the achievement started with amadia, no achievement update, when to dwarf, same no update, this seam to be buged and no i did not do anything before this

stranger
stranger
Same problem hehe, pray on all altart and i have only 6/7.

Support
Support

Did you go back and double check each of the altars?

There was a known issue which could block the achievement after completing Alexandar's quest, but that should have been fixed a couple of updates ago.

If that doesn't help, please email your latest save, and (if available) one before praying at any of the altars (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) to supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames\Story' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Is this still (?) being investigated? I've encountered this issue with the Definitive Edition and can't get above 5/7 on two playthroughs. I've tried what approaches have been recommended by most guides (using the same character/using different characters/using mask of the shapeshifter/etc.) but can't get any progress - with the added problem of not being able to track progress or what altars don't count since the Steam counter doesn't change.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I have the same problem, stuck at 5/7, have no idea which altars did not work.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Found some save files for classic edition at the start of act 3, altar count didn't update while i was praying, but i've got an achievement after the 7th one. FeelsGoodMan.

stranger
stranger
Same issue here. DE version 3.6.31.1571. Like the rest of the achievement hunters, I tried every possible approach to no avail. Stuck at 5/7. Why don't you reveal the hidden requirements for this achievement so that we can test en mass? It's obviously broken and the endless amount of variables is not helping anybody. I am not willing to sink another 50 hours (for the third time) in Nameless Isle gameplay just to get the same result. Love the game but this is too much.

Hello,

I'm bout to necro this thread because this is still an issue. I have been stuck at 5/7 for years, doing Honor Mode now. My theory is that this is connected to Alexander / The Sallow Man. Maybe if we get the information from them (which God is alligned to which celestial body), the altars no longer work. I got stuck at Amadias altar; I only heard the chirping of birds. The narrator said that I could see a symbol of a moon, but that was not true in game (the altar did not change at all, no symbol appeared like it did for the other altars).

I was able to get this achievement today, for the first time. I'm not sure how. Altars that hadn't worked for me in previous playthroughs did work for me this time.

Your theory may well be right: I didn't get the sun/moon information from Alexandar or the Sallow Man.

Also, I’ve learned the altars will stop working if you’ve already entered the Academy.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard