Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
veteran
veteran
In case of the use or non-use of tadpole powers, I think, there will be a payoff for not using them later. And let's be honest, the whole dreamlover sequence is creepy as hell...

About long rest: I wish, they would make companion conversations available anywhere not just during long rests. I have managed to get Gales Weave scene exactly once in all my playthroughs. Even if I'm longeesting like mad, there is always someone else more important before the Weave scene.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by fylimar
In case of the use or non-use of tadpole powers, I think, there will be a payoff for not using them later. And let's be honest, the whole dreamlover sequence is creepy as hell...
I believe i have readed somewhere around here some datamined consequence of both decisions ... if you are curious. wink

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by fylimar
I believe i have readed somewhere around here some datamined consequence of both decisions ... if you are curious. wink

No, don't spoil me, I want to find out by myself, but hood to know, that there is already something implemented.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I didn't think they truly knew. I thought it was speculation.

I agree. Don't want to be spoiled though. Some of this EA experience is trust in Larian. Hah! A lot really.

I've never played DOS 1 or 2. Supposedly they are incredible games, so I have faith they'll pull through on BG3.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard